ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: You ready to take a non-Lethal billet for Mahomes?
Of course 55 50.00%
Hell no 37 33.64%
Maybe 8 7.27%
I’d prefer Gaz take the bullet 10 9.09%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Would you take a bullet for Mahones if you knew it wasn’t going to be lethal?
BigRedChief 05:18 PM 07-22-2019
Was watching a YouTube of Rob Riggle on a podcast. Riggle was asked whether he would take a non-lethal bullet for Mahones. His answer was yes.

Well would you step in front of Mahomes to take a bullet if you knew it wasn’t going to be lethal?
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:44 PM 07-22-2019
NJChiefsFan - Back of the neck at about the C6. Not at all where you want to take a bullet.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:46 PM 07-22-2019
Radar Chief - The top of your left foot. It's going to hurt every time it rains for the rest of your life.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:46 PM 07-22-2019
I WOULD TAKE A BULLET THROUGH MY DICK FOR OUR LORD AND SAVIOR PATRICK MAHOMES II. Granted it would be my second piercing, but that's neither here nor there. ONLY BETAS WOULD SAY NO TO THIS amirite?
[Reply]
eDave 08:46 PM 07-22-2019
No.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:47 PM 07-22-2019
RealSNR - Directly into your left shin about three inches above your ankle. You'll be on crutches long after Mahomes hoists his first Lombardi.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 08:48 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Was watching a YouTube of Rob Riggle on a podcast. Riggle was asked whether he would take a non-lethal bullet for Mahones. His answer was yes.

Well would you step in front of Mahomes to take a bullet if you knew it wasn’t going to be lethal?
Duh. Who wouldn’t? Of course I would. I’m a real fan.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:48 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
I WOULD TAKE A BULLET THROUGH MY DICK FOR OUR LORD AND SAVIOR PATRICK MAHOMES II. Granted it would be my second piercing, but that's neither here nor there. ONLY BETAS WOULD SAY NO TO THIS amirite?
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
RealSNR - Directly into your left shin about three inches above your ankle. You'll be on crutches long after Mahomes hoists his first Lombardi.
Wait, do I have a choice where I'm getting shot or will you appoint me a limb (other than my Weiner)?
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:50 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
I say this purely from a target area standpoint, but that's a pretty small target.

But by golly, you came close. Directly into the left hip from the left side. I bet it would take out your prostate while destroying both hip joints.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:52 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I say this purely from a target area standpoint, but that's a pretty small target.

But by golly, you came close. Directly into the left hip from the left side. I bet it would take out your prostate while destroying both hip joints.
My right hip labrum was anchored and sewn back together 2 years ago at the ripe old age of 33. My left isn't that much better... I say bring it on
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:53 PM 07-22-2019
Sweet Daddy Hate - Left pectoral from the front, about two inches left of your sternum and an inch above your heart. Pretty close to some major arteries, but you'll survive with significant pain and suffering.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:55 PM 07-22-2019
Tribal warfare - Grazed the outside of your right shin about four inches above the ankle. Chicks dig scars, so you're cool.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:57 PM 07-22-2019
tx4chiefs - Left side of the head straight into the brain, about 1.5 inches above your left ear. If you survive that, you'll never do math again. And probably never do much of anything. Tough break.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:59 PM 07-22-2019
wazu - Right side, an inch behind the ankle where your Haglund's deformity might be if you had one. It would sever your achilles, so you'd never do the high jump again.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:00 PM 07-22-2019
I'm a little surprised that no one took a gut shot. That's a decent-sized target.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:01 PM 07-22-2019
That's everyone who was on the list when I started it. If you want to find out what you sacrificed to save Patrick Mahomes II, post your request.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up