ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: You ready to take a non-Lethal billet for Mahomes?
Of course 55 50.00%
Hell no 37 33.64%
Maybe 8 7.27%
I’d prefer Gaz take the bullet 10 9.09%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Would you take a bullet for Mahones if you knew it wasn’t going to be lethal?
BigRedChief 05:18 PM 07-22-2019
Was watching a YouTube of Rob Riggle on a podcast. Riggle was asked whether he would take a non-lethal bullet for Mahones. His answer was yes.

Well would you step in front of Mahomes to take a bullet if you knew it wasn’t going to be lethal?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:45 PM 07-22-2019
I would take a bullet to save most of you people, true love for my fellow hunams. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:50 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Lethal is dead non lethal you survive. Maybe unscathed maybe not.

I’m just setting the terms of the hypothetical situation man. In one case I’d say yes, in the other I’d say no.
[Reply]
srvy 06:56 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Bullets seem like they would really hurt. And a non-lethal bullet could still completely destroy a person's quality of life. I adore Patrick Mahomes II and would push any of you in front of him in a second, but I'd probably dive for cover myself.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:15 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
There are people on this message board who would have taken a bullet for Alex Smith.

Now THAT is sick.
There are people on this board who would have GIVEN a bullet to Alex Smith.

(Oh, I see Billay has a new thread I need to visit!)

Yes, you take the bullet for Mahomes. How is this even a question?
[Reply]
srvy 07:21 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
There are people on this board who would have GIVEN a bullet to Alex Smith.

(Oh, I see Billay has a new thread I need to visit!)

Yes, you take the bullet for Mahomes. How is this even a question?
What if its a shotgun blast to the face that leaves you permanently blind and unable to see Pat play again?
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:31 PM 07-22-2019
What if its a shotgun blast to the face that leaves you permanently blind and unable to see Pat play again?
What's this gift of the magi worst case scenario bullshit you're trying to steer the conversation towards? "Ahahahah... you said you'd take the bullet and yeah, you're not dead, but it turns out it hits you up the ass and rips out your rectum all the way up to your brain, so now not only are you a vegetable, but every time you fart, it leaves a giant mess for your loved ones to clean up until you die decades from now!!!!!"

A bullet. You step in front of the path of the bullet. It probably hits you in an area that's not your head, neck, or any other area that would seriously complicate your ability to watch and experience the football career of Patrick Mahomes.

I don't know if there has ever been a documented case of a bodyguard successfully taking a bullet for the person they're supposed to guard, but if there is one, and the bodyguard didn't die, I would bet $20 that the bodyguard didn't wind up blind, deaf, dumb, a vegetable, or even paralyzed like you're suggesting.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:36 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Some of you need to gain some perspective on what's important in life.
EXACTLY. Everyone should be picking yes here. Perspective people. This is a QBOTF for goodness sake.
[Reply]
FAX 07:36 PM 07-22-2019
It seems we have invented entirely new kinds of lethal.

We got your super-lethal, your semi-lethal, your wish-it-was-lethal, and your delayed-live-40-years-as-a-sponge-lethal.

This makes the question a whole lot more complicated.

FAX
[Reply]
srvy 07:38 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What's this gift of the magi worst case scenario bullshit you're trying to steer the conversation towards? "Ahahahah... you said you'd take the bullet and yeah, you're not dead, but it turns out it hits you up the ass and rips out your rectum all the way up to your brain, so now not only are you a vegetable, but every time you fart, it leaves a giant mess for your loved ones to clean up until you die decades from now!!!!!"

A bullet. You step in front of the path of the bullet. It probably hits you in an area that's not your head, neck, or any other area that would seriously complicate your ability to watch and experience the football career of Patrick Mahomes.

I don't know if there has ever been a documented case of a bodyguard successfully taking a bullet for the person they're supposed to guard, but if there is one, and the bodyguard didn't die, I would bet $20 that the bodyguard didn't wind up blind, deaf, dumb, a vegetable, or even paralyzed like you're suggesting.
He mad
[Reply]
srvy 07:41 PM 07-22-2019
It was a stupid post and further I dont believe any of ya will take that bullet. Most likely scenario the shooter misses and the only thing you hero's do is get it recorded on your cell phone.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:42 PM 07-22-2019
He represents our best chance at winning a SB since Montana. Fuck yes I would, as long as it’s not in the dick or balls I’m in!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:50 PM 07-22-2019
Blast is not a single bullet. You lose.

Originally Posted by RealSNR:

:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:54 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
He represents our best chance at winning a SB since Montana. **** yes I would, as long as it’s not in the dick or balls I’m in!
But what if your a vegetable and you forget how to use your dick and balls?

/srvy
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:54 PM 07-22-2019
I downloaded an artist's body model of a Da Vinci-type male, and I'm randomly picking bullet paths. For those of you who voted yes, I'll tell you where you were hit.

BigRedChief - Grazed the inside of your left knee. Barely enough to leave a scar.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:58 PM 07-22-2019
BWillie - Right quad about two inches above the knee, from the right side.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up