Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patriots fans on twitter
rabblerouser 08:12 AM 07-22-2019
So fucking stupid.

This guy is a Patriots beat writer for some NH paper :

alfred kilmer

This guy is just a total douchebag :

Light 'em up if you've got some down time at work today.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:56 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Yeah, well, I think we would be shocked to hear how pro athletes talk to their spouses if we were all privy to their secret recordings of their private convo's.
Pro Athletes, anyone... I've been married 28 years and my wife and I have called each other names and made comments that were said in the heat of the moment and aren't reflective of who we are...
[Reply]
Frazod 08:56 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
:-) You think that kind of remark annoys me?

Besides, the Patriots -- according to some here a classless organization -- offered to exchange Hernandez jerseys for another player. No sane person should've had a Hernandez jersey after that.
Like I give a fuck if it annoys you or any other Cheatriots troll.
[Reply]
notorious 09:03 AM 07-22-2019
The NFL turned down a chance to get their dicks sucked by the media and the country yet willingly decided to take the heat and help the.....Chiefs?

:-)

The simple answer is there is nothing there and the NFL was forced to do the right thing.
[Reply]
tatorhog 09:12 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
You wearing your Aaron Hernandez jersey right now?
He's wearing his "I visited Jeff Epstein's sex island and only got this lousy T Shirt" shirt that is signed by Kraft.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:17 AM 07-22-2019
No sane person though that Hill would get a full season penalty or anything. Whether he is with you the first, whatever, 2, 4, 6 games or not, I at least expect to see you at the AFCCG again.

The real bottom line here is that Goodell and the NFL are nothing more than a keystone cop comedy routine when it comes to enforcing their conduct/personnel policy. It's not just Patriots fans lighting them up -- the entire national media seems to be pretty much on board with the complete lack of consistency.

Let me say this -- I would LOVE to see what this place would look like if Hill was a Patriots player and this exact sequence of events happened. You guys talk about the Patriots owning Goodell... :-)

We will be there, but I expect you guys to have a first-round loss. Luckily, the NFL has done you right again with the easiest schedule of the year. You have almost assured the playoffs with that weak ass division you play in without the season even starting. Cakewalk- every year. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:19 AM 07-22-2019
:-) You think that kind of remark annoys me?

Besides, the Patriots -- according to some here a classless organization -- offered to exchange Hernandez jerseys for another player. No sane person should've had a Hernandez jersey after that.
That was very nice of the Patriots. Kraft must have been in a good mood after getting a blowie from a Chinese teenager after he paid the guy up front an extra $20.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:27 AM 07-22-2019
In the PFT comment sections to Florio's fury storm of articles he released last Friday, Patriot fans yet again found a way to make a situation ALL ABOUT THEM.

They were bitching that Josh Gordon wasn't with the team. "Hill can threaten women but Gordon can't smoke weed!!!!"

If Gordon could smoke weed do you think the Browns would have traded him to your miserable fucking team in the first place?
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:14 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
That was very nice of the Patriots. Kraft must have been in a good mood after getting a blowie from a Chinese teenager after he paid the guy up front an extra $20.
Is anybody surprised Kraft is a billionaire and still feels like he has to go to an Asian massage partner for a handy? The guy let Putin just walk away with one of his super bowl rings and did nothing about it that’s what Beta males do.
[Reply]
Hydrae 10:15 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
The NFL turned down a chance to get their dicks sucked by the media and the country yet willingly decided to take the heat and help the.....Chiefs?

:-)

The simple answer is there is nothing there and the NFL was forced to do the right thing.
This is the answer I have had to many who want to still come down on Tyreek. The NFL knew this would be the kind of response but did it anyway. They have way more information than the rest of us and had the chance to talk to Tyreek for 8 hours to get the full story.

I do wish part of the overall media reporting included little details like Crystal refusing to talk to the NFL about all of this. Maybe a few more people would stop and wonder why that would be and whether maybe this is not all on the male side of the situation as most people expect by default.

They also need to look further into 2014 and his recent denial that it occurred as reported then either. That really changes how anyone would look at the most recent issues. I have heard many talking heads bring that up. "Given the history that comment was really bad and should have resulted in a suspension by itself." But if you start to question 2014 that changes the narrative and lens the newer issues are seen through.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:16 AM 07-22-2019
I'm not worried about what Patriots fans think, because 95 percent of them will claim to be Chiefs fans within two years.
[Reply]
Amnorix 10:20 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
We will be there, but I expect you guys to have a first-round loss. Luckily, the NFL has done you right again with the easiest schedule of the year. You have almost assured the playoffs with that weak ass division you play in without the season even starting. Cakewalk- every year. :-)

Not over the AFCCG yet I see. Consider therapy to help.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:21 AM 07-22-2019
You mean Kraft? For getting a handy at a massage parlor from some middle aged lady? :-) Ok, if you want to believe it, I can't stop you. Go for it.
Let's review the facts of this offseason...

Tyreek Hill= Not arrested/No criminal charges.

Robert Kraft= Arrested/Criminal charges filed.

Yet Faketriot fans are only focused on Tyreek Hill.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:25 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
the Kraft situation is similar to Tyreek's situation.
Except it is not.

Tyreek Hill= Not arrested/No criminal charges.

Robert Kraft= Arrested/Criminal charges filed.

Don't let facts interfere with your dumbshit "logic".
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:35 AM 07-22-2019
Your morality seems....highly subjective. You seem to have conveniently forgotten that the Chiefs had a player who committed murder also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_Belcher

And you care about class but don't care about cheering for a player who is on tape saying, "you need to be terrified of me too bitch"?
except for belcher snapped mentally and wasnt a giant piece of shit his entire life like your guy was. Next one please
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:36 AM 07-22-2019
Don't curr.

I'm past giving a shit about the public outcry. That was last weekend. It's time for camp.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up