Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patriots fans on twitter
rabblerouser 08:12 AM 07-22-2019
So fucking stupid.

This guy is a Patriots beat writer for some NH paper :

alfred kilmer

This guy is just a total douchebag :

Light 'em up if you've got some down time at work today.
[Reply]
Chiefsguyinri 08:35 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
What if he was talking about money and custody of his kids?
trafficker.. context is everything. He couldve been saying that she needs to be terrified because he has money and resources to take custody. He probably also has information on her that hasn't been made public knowledge that he could use in court.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:36 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Your morality seems....highly subjective. You seem to have conveniently forgotten that the Chiefs had a player who committed murder also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_Belcher

And you care about class but don't care about cheering for a player who is on tape saying, "you need to be terrified of me too bitch"?
Pillow talk and little sweet nothing in her ear before it gets real.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:37 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
You wearing your Aaron Hernandez jersey right now?

:-) You think that kind of remark annoys me?

Besides, the Patriots -- according to some here a classless organization -- offered to exchange Hernandez jerseys for another player. No sane person should've had a Hernandez jersey after that.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:37 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefsguyinri:
trafficker.. context is everything. He couldve been saying that she needs to be terrified because he has money and resources to take custody. He probably also has information on her that hasn't been made public knowledge that he could use in court.

That must be good shit you hit. :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:39 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yea that moron thinks the NFL should have suspended Hill for what happened in 2014, 2 years before he was drafted. ****ing idiot.
Exactly.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:40 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Your morality seems....highly subjective. You seem to have conveniently forgotten that the Chiefs had a player who committed murder also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_Belcher

And you care about class but don't care about cheering for a player who is on tape saying, "you need to be terrified of me too bitch"?
Yeah, well, I think we would be shocked to hear how pro athletes talk to their spouses if we were all privy to their secret recordings of their private convo's.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:41 AM 07-22-2019
That's my point, Hill had the chance to clarify what he meant and supposedly had supporting documentation to back his claims. Text messages etc...

In a world where the NFL seems to always go to the extreme when punishing players it makes no sense they do nothing here unless they were presented with evidence of no actual wrongdoing. There is no plausible motivation to take it easy on Hill, that makes no sense.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:42 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Yeah, well, I think we would be shocked to hear how pro athletes talk to their spouses if we were all privy to their secret recordings of their private convo's.

Was it Florio that tried to claim Hill calling her "bro" was derogatory?

I mean how ludicrous can you get?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:43 AM 07-22-2019
What I find funny is for the most parts fans and media complained the suspensions from Goodell were overreach on his part. Now that he is correcting himself and foregoing suspensions people are complaining about that. Can’t have it both ways.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:43 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
If we all got recorded and didn't know every single person alive would have audio making them looking terrible.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:45 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
What I find funny is for the most parts fans and media complained the suspensions from Goodell were overreach on his part. Now that he is correcting himself and foregoing suspensions people are complaining about that. Can’t have it both ways.
This is very true. Hunt shouldn't have gotten the suspension he did, it wasn't domestic violence and it was weak as shit to begin with.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:46 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Pillow talk and little sweet nothing in her ear before it gets real.
She SHOULD have been terrified of him.

Terrified he was going to dump her slutty, crazy ass, cut her and her family off, and turn her over to the NFL who doesn't play that shit and called in their buddies at the FBI.

Dumb bitch, indeed.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:52 AM 07-22-2019
Preface the below with... I hate the Patriots.

However, the Kraft situation is similar to Tyreek's situation. The media blasted out that Kraft was getting sex at a Asian massage parlor that had Chinese immigrants that were being trafficked and not allowed to leave the premises.
The less sensational facts since is that there were no Chinese girls being trafficked or held against their will. However, the narrative in every other NFL city is that he had sex with trafficked captive chinese girls.

Does this sound familiar. The Tyreek situation should reinforce the need for us to be skeptical of click bait and do your own research before throwing out judgement. Particularly if the resulting fine or punishment doesn't seem correct.

Amnorix should do this for Hill, and you should do it for Kraft.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:52 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If we all got recorded and didn't know every single person alive would have audio making them looking terrible.
Agreed. No person is immune to those moments.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:53 AM 07-22-2019
https://twitter.com/themikewelch/sta...839142915?s=21
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up