ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who is the Star sending to training camp?
BlackOp 11:57 AM 07-21-2019
This should be interesting... Are they going to have Fat Brooke waddling around amongst the fans?

That takes some guts to show your face around there...

Whomever they send...they need to be relentlessly heckled. Pelting them with eggs wouldn't be out of line in this instance..:-)

At any rate...I'll be watching to see how this plays out during the press conferences. I would imagine things will be...tense.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 06:30 PM 07-21-2019
I predict it will be Kelce who refuses to answer questions whenever KCTV5 or the Star “reporters” are around. He’ll just sit there silently until they leave.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:53 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I guess I’ll get removed when I stand behind her & moo.
Just make sure someone records it and posts the video here, it will be worth it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:53 PM 07-21-2019
Listens to the Stars podcast today. Brooke Pryor was talking about going to training camp
Next week.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 08:08 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Uh, is that from Breakfast of Champions?
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:22 PM 07-21-2019
Why would that company send someone to training camp? Women's issues will not be the central topic at all. What are they going to write about?
[Reply]
phisherman 09:03 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
Uh, is that from Breakfast of Champions?
I'm pretty sure it is.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:04 PM 07-21-2019
Who cares? The star is fake news.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:34 PM 07-22-2019
I'd drive in just to be in the crowd yelling "you should be afraid Bitch'..Repeat until she leaves
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:39 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Instead of heckling the reporters and getting thrown out of training camp, I suggest cheering excessively any time Tyreek does anything right. That will let them know who we support.
"WOOT!!! CHEETAH 6, FAT LIAR, STILL ZERO!
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:02 PM 07-22-2019
I want pygmies to Rotisserie her like the drunken swine she is Wishing she never visited KC and swearing to never return Like the fat black guy who went to Ball State JWhit
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:03 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
I want pygmies to Rotisserie her like the drunken swine she is Wishing she never visited KC and swearing to never return Like the fat black guy who went to Ball State JWhit
I hope restaurant staff spit in both of their dinners
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:22 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Listens to the Stars podcast today. Brooke Pryor was talking about going to training camp
Next week.
She's as obtuse as she is morbidly obese...I really hope she thinks going to TC is going to be business as usual.

Maybe she can write hard hitting articles about which Chief's player is cute enough to be on The Bachelor....She actually watches that retarded show..and tweets about it. Is she in eighth grade?

I've said it before...stupid people are dangerous.

The Star is the most hated entity in the City...well, neck and neck with KCTV5.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:45 PM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
She's as obtuse as she is morbidly obese...I really hope she thinks going to TC is going to be business as usual.

Maybe she can write hard hitting articles about which Chief's player is cute enough to be on The Bachelor....She actually watches that retarded show..and tweets about it. Is she in eighth grade?

I've said it before...stupid people are dangerous.

The Star is the most hated entity in the City...well, neck and neck with KCTV5.
Ain't it cool?
[Reply]
oldman 11:20 AM 07-23-2019
We've all missed the most important question. Who is CP sending to camp?
[Reply]
loochy 11:22 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
We've all missed the most important question. Who is CP sending to camp?
BleedingRed and Mr. Clay.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up