ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuller taking #29 (Berry) jersey number
BlackOp 04:23 AM 06-17-2019
I thought this was interesting...considering Berry hasn't signed with anyone. Shortly after Fuller talked about it...NFL.com announces 3 teams are interested in Berry.

Obviously, what happened last season didn't sit well with KC brass...otherwise they would usually hold off on issuing his number a few months after he was released.

It was a "Um, yeah...you're not coming back. Have a nice life." move..."enjoy the money you stole from us."
[Reply]
Redbled 09:16 AM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
**** off, Squirrel Tits. You're too goddamned stupid to be a fan of this team. This team needs you like Arrowhead needs to start selling buckets of fried lard doused in butter.
Every thing that you think of is horribly wrong and will never be right. Go away for God's sake!
I’ve never seen anyone called Squirrel Tits before. I’m going there next time I road rage.

I think Watts could be something we forget about that could really help this team. Sometimes I wonder if the team will use the Badger as a corner at times.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:39 AM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by Redbled:
I’ve never seen anyone called Squirrel Tits before. I’m going there next time I road rage.

I think Watts could be something we forget about that could really help this team. Sometimes I wonder if the team will use the Badger as a corner at times.
Rico created "squirrel tits" specifically for this poster. It's a magnificent moniker and very fitting for Pennsyltucky Chiefs fan there. Every single post he makes is pure shit.

As to the Chiefs, it sounds like they're going to be using all sorts of crazy packages and rotations so who knows?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:01 AM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
We all have our way of dealing with treasonous ****ers like Berry.

And if you're a Chiefs fan and can't connect the dots that tell you that he was a ****er (regardless of if his ****ing stupid contract enabled him to exactly be a ****er), well, you might not be as much of a fan as you think.
Yeah you sure have a great way of dealing with Berry situation by throwing a hissy fit online... Good job man. I'll have to try it sometime...

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
**** off, Squirrel Tits. You're too goddamned stupid to be a fan of this team. This team needs you like Arrowhead needs to start selling buckets of fried lard doused in butter.
Every thing that you think of is horribly wrong and will never be right. Go away for God's sake!
Fuck you. I got just as much a right to post here as anyone else. You don't like my posts use the ignore function. Pretty easy to do you moron.
[Reply]
TEX 10:19 AM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Yeah you sure have a great way of dealing with Berry situation by throwing a hissy fit online... Good job man. I'll have to try it sometime...
:-) Um...You DID, in EVERY Tyreek Hill thread!
[Reply]
-King- 10:30 AM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Says the guy that was crying so much he got banned in one of the threads :-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:35 AM 06-19-2019
That's a lie. I posted about Tyreek in the beginning but moved on once I realized nothing was going to come of it. I jumped the gun a little on that story and that was my mistake.

But I havent posted about Tyreek Hill in weeks. He'll be playing for the Chiefs next season and serve a small suspension. I'm fine w that.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:36 AM 06-19-2019
That's a lie. I posted about Tyreem in the beginning but moved on once I realized nothing was going to come of it. I jumped the gun a little on that story and that was my mistake.

But I havent posted about Tyreek Hill in weeks. He'll be playing for the Chiefs next season and serve a small suspension. I'm fine w that.
Why aren't you sucking Smith off on a Redskins forum?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:45 AM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Why aren't you sucking Smith off on a Redskins forum?
What the hell does Alex Smith and the Redskins have to do w Eric Berry? Obsess much?
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:32 PM 06-19-2019
Not to mention, after he signed said contract, he skipped team activities...That was very revealing... A true leader doesn't do that, but a self centered one does.
In the end, he got the boot, which he deserved. Im glad the Chiefs had the stones to do it.
This is a beautiful post. I tried to give it a thumbs up. But the thumbs down got hit, sorry.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:45 PM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
This is a beautiful post. I tried to give it a thumbs up. But the thumbs down got hit, sorry.
I evened the balance for you.
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:48 PM 06-19-2019
^ Bless you.
[Reply]
MahiMike 02:52 PM 06-19-2019
Not to mention that Berry gave up the final straw throw to gronk in the championship game. Turn around asshole!
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:56 PM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Not to mention that Berry gave up the final straw throw to gronk in the championship game. Turn around asshole!
Oh, you mean when Brady and Gronk was playing a game of catch? Surprised Broken Spirit was even in the picture frame.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:17 PM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
^ Bless you.
Nothing but love for my homies. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:28 PM 06-19-2019

Fuck you. I got just as much a right to post here as anyone else. You don't like my posts use the ignore function. Pretty easy to do you moron.
^^^^ Hissy fit because he can't stand how much coin he wasted on a Haglund jersey ^^^^
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up