Excited for @MitchSchwartz71 agreeing to a 1 year extension with the @Chiefs

— Mike McCartney (@MikeMcCartney7) June 12, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:57 PM 06-12-2019
Trent Brown. A Raider.

Perfect for Dark Helmet. :-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:10 PM 06-12-2019
Good deal for both sides. He’s an awesome player.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:13 PM 06-12-2019
I too am glad we got the Bear Jew locked up on a friendly deal
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:14 PM 06-12-2019
"I see your contract is almost as big as mine..."

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:09 PM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I too am glad we got the Bear Jew locked up on a friendly deal
You rang?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:40 PM 07-22-2019
#94 on the top 100.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:41 PM 07-22-2019
Seems like on great teams you always have those guys that just don't get enough credit. Hopefully we can have the ultimate success and add this guy to the list.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:00 PM 07-22-2019
Loved that signing and glad we locked him up
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:40 PM 11-04-2019
Props to Schwartz. He’s having maybe the best start to his career and pretty much shut Danielle Hunter down yesterday.

I’d keep him for a long long time.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:43 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Props to Schwartz. He’s having maybe the best start to his career and pretty much shut Danielle Hunter down yesterday.

You really think so?

I do think he played well Sunday but I thought he'd had, to that point, the slowest start of his Chiefs career. He just doesn't seem as nimble or as powerful with his initial punch. He's been good - don't get me wrong. But he was the best RT in football the last couple of years and one of the best Ts overall. I wasn't seeing that until Sunday.

I hope this is what we get going forward - especially since Erving is getting worse by the day and we don't seem to have an answer for the C/RG situation (and Rankin's an iffy solution at LG in his own right). We need at least one anchor tenant on that line.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 02:45 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Yes, THIS!!
[Reply]
JakeF 02:59 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You really think so?

I do think he played well Sunday but I thought he'd had, to that point, the slowest start of his Chiefs career. He just doesn't seem as nimble or as powerful with his initial punch. He's been good - don't get me wrong. But he was the best RT in football the last couple of years and one of the best Ts overall. I wasn't seeing that until Sunday.

I hope this is what we get going forward - especially since Erving is getting worse by the day and we don't seem to have an answer for the C/RG situation (and Rankin's an iffy solution at LG in his own right). We need at least one anchor tenant on that line.
Schwartz was better last year. He's shown some inconsistency this year.
[Reply]
JimNasium 04:16 PM 11-04-2019
You really think so?

Does anyone know when Frenchie gets back?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:22 PM 11-04-2019
You really think so?

Idk, I think he’s pretty much the same steady dude that he’s always been. Not a huge difference, good or bad, at all.

He seems to bring his best against the elite competition.
[Reply]
58-4ever 04:25 PM 11-04-2019
Mitch is a stud lineman, and an even better person. I really hope they give him a few more years ASAP.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up