ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 20
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Welp. Looks like we need a RB.
KC Hawks 08:08 PM 11-30-2018
So who looks good in this upcoming draft?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:09 PM 01-31-2019
I'd love to have ISIAH JONES IN THE 2ND. HE REMINDS ME OF WALTER PAYTON. OR JIMMY JENKINS IN THE THIRD. HE REMINDS ME OF ERIC DICKERSON.

and man, both of them HAVE A LITTLE KAREEM HUNT THANG GOING ON.
[Reply]
Frosty 04:30 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by jonzie04:
I’d love to have Bryce love in the second. Reminds me of Jamaal Charles. He’s gonna be a stud. I would have drafted him in the first pre injury.
Love is constantly broken. No way I would want to rely on him for anything.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:30 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Chiefs drafted their rotational back last year. The also have Spencer Ware.

RB is NOT a need.
Which "rotational back" did the Chiefs "draft" last year? :-) Also SPENCER WARE IS A FREE AGENT!!!.

So WE will ONLY have TWO rb's ON the ROSTER, one BEING a UDFA with LITTLE experience.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:41 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Which "rotational back" did the Chiefs "draft" last year? :-) Also SPENCER WARE IS A FREE AGENT!!!.

So WE will ONLY have TWO rb's ON the ROSTER, one BEING a UDFA with LITTLE experience.
My bad, he was a "UDFA" he wasn't "drafted". RBs can be picked up from literally ANYWHERE.

If you want one that bad, take one on the last day of the draft. Sign 2 or 3 in free agency.

Stop being dumb.
[Reply]
jonzie04 05:49 PM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Love is constantly broken. No way I would want to rely on him for anything.
That’s fair, and is certainly a valid concern, but man, that kid is incredible when he’s heathy.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:08 PM 02-02-2019
CJ Spiller is still available...
[Reply]
O.city 11:40 AM 02-10-2019
So I think someone in this thread brought him up but David Montgomery looks a lot like a kareem Hunt shoe back
[Reply]
O.city 10:26 AM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
So I think someone in this thread brought him up but David Montgomery looks a lot like a kareem Hunt shoe back
Yeah, if Montgomery is there with one of our seconds, go ahead and burn it.

Dude looks like shady mccoy
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:36 AM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, if Montgomery is there with one of our seconds, go ahead and burn it.

Dude looks like shady mccoy
He'll probably still be there in the 3rd unless he explodes at the combine or something...
[Reply]
O.city 10:40 AM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He'll probably still be there in the 3rd unless he explodes at the combine or something...
That would be awesome. With this RB class I doubt he lasts that long, but shit he's really good.

He'd be ideal here with Andy's offense.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:39 PM 02-14-2019
If RB is targeted by the Chiefs within the first three rounds, I’m happy with one of Jacobs, Singletary, Montgomery or Holyfield.
[Reply]
kcbubb 01:10 AM 02-17-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Damien being a viable starter makes me really intrigued by Rodney Anderson.

If I need Rodney Anderson to take 250 touches, I'm not getting anywhere near him. But if I can draft Anderson with a 3rd day pick and give him 10 touches/gm to try to keep him healthy....hoooooboy, I'd be hard pressed to ignore the talent at that point.

Rodney Anderson may be the most talented RB in the draft but that health history is just horrifying. If you can take him late and not NEED him...that may just be the perfect situation for him.
This... plus this kid Can catch the ball! Can you imagine him shredding the open field with defenses covering our deep threats? Short passes that will be tds...

https://youtu.be/w69Zu_ehTGM
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:37 PM 02-20-2019
I’m still intrigued by Bryce love. Not sure how high his stock gets coming off that injury, but if he’s there are the end of the 2nd for KC I think it’s worth considering him.
[Reply]
kcbubb 10:31 PM 02-20-2019
I also like Benny snell in the third. I’m guessing he will go early third. He’d probably be a good value there.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:57 PM 02-20-2019
I’m actually baffled regarding whether the Chiefs go speed/finesse or look for a power back? Is Darrel Williams a guy who can fill the power role? Damien likely becomes the starter and has a good blend of speed/power/pass catching ability, but he is not a feature back.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 20
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up