ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Raise your hand if you look like this
salame 11:00 PM 08-01-2013

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:13 AM 08-04-2013
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
It's not that they're lame, it's just a trend.

I am the only one of my friends who doesn't have a tattoo. I don't have a problem with it.

I just think it's funny that so many people still think they're being rebellious by doing what everyone else does. That's conforming, not rebelling.
Yup, people like that POS Kaperdick are such posers. You couldn't pay me to get even one of those retarded things.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:27 PM 08-04-2013
Originally Posted by PGM:
You couldn't pay me to get even one of those retarded things.
I'll buy you an Alex Smiff jersey and a $5 foot long.

.....think about it.
[Reply]
MoreLemonPledge 11:29 AM 08-05-2013

[Reply]
MoreLemonPledge 11:30 AM 08-05-2013

[Reply]
Inspector 11:34 AM 08-05-2013
Wish I looked like that.

I get so sick and tired of this "Cyclops" nickname.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:41 AM 08-05-2013
Once you've grown a 9 inch Pharaoh-goatee-of-ultimate-power get back to me.
[Reply]
loochy 02:51 PM 08-05-2013
this is better

[Reply]
salame 10:54 PM 08-05-2013

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:48 AM 08-06-2013
blueballs, bring back the Kool-Aid shtick
[Reply]
salame 12:49 PM 08-06-2013
I looked up Blue Balls to see who you were talking about.
I'm much cooler than him/her.
I'm not a mult, just bored.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:04 PM 08-06-2013
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Tattoos are about as edgy as barney the dinosaur.
I've been thinking about getting a tattoo that says exactly that.
[Reply]
TLO 05:27 PM 06-02-2014
I'm noticing a trend in salame threads...
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:19 PM 06-02-2014
I'm bald but I don't live in a trailer.
[Reply]
jonzie04 10:02 PM 06-02-2014
Originally Posted by MoreLemonPledge:
Oh shit.

http://www.thechicagodope.com/2010/0...-longer-scary/

Study finds tattoos, shaved heads, goatees no longer intimidating

According to a recently published study, shaved heads, goatees, and tattoos, once worn almost exclusively by bikers, bouncers, prisoners and pirates are no longer as frightening or intimidating as they once were.

This finding comes out of the Violence Prevention Foundation, an educational organization that studies the impact of violence on American culture. The report shows that while these characteristics have historically instilled a sense of fear or dread in the populace, they have since been relegated to mere fashion accessories.

“Long gone are the days where you run into a man in a bar, who has most or all of these indicators, and expect to be robbed and pounded into a coma,” said Sheila Saunders, director of the foundation. “Now, he could very well be an accountant, or in marketing, maybe even your hair stylist.

No longer will such an individual necessarily take an aggressive stance with you either, according to the study. Now there is overwhelming evidence that he might very well shrink away to avoid any confrontation.

“It really is an astounding shift in behavior that we are really only now starting to understand,” Saunders said.

In years past, a clean bald head was often brandished by a ruffian, a gang-banger, or say, a gladiator. It comes as no surprise that the public would want to avoid such a character. In fact, the foundation had only recently updated its brochures and counseling guidelines which previously recommended staying clear of these people at all costs.

Now, explains Saunders, the fashion fad of shaving one’s head, for example, is one of the most common styles that men choose when their hair begins to thin out. “It really is the 21st century version of the comb-over,” she said with a chuckle.

What are commonly called “goatees” are actually a variation of the Van Dyke, a distinction that is brought up all the time, but one that no one seems to care about anymore.

“They were invariably worn by musketeers, in common depictions of the Devil, and popular with early 20th century magicians,” Saunders said. “We often associate this style of facial hair with alternate universe counterparts of ourselves or evil twins. . .that and eye patches for some reason.”

The research indicates that now goatees are worn by almost a third of all 30-45 year-old men as an ineffective way to draw attention from a receding hairline.

Now that these once frightening characteristics are no longer good indicators of ferocity, the Foundation instead recommends that you visually inspect to see if the man standing in front of you is wielding some sort of weapon, such as a knife or a gun.

“We now recommend you should avoid that sort of person,” Saunders warns.
:-)
[Reply]
salame 12:41 AM 06-03-2014
epic bump
[Reply]
TLO 05-27-2015, 03:34 AM
This message has been deleted by TLO.
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up