Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Patriots fans on twitter
rabblerouser 08:12 AM 07-22-2019
So fucking stupid.

This guy is a Patriots beat writer for some NH paper :

alfred kilmer

This guy is just a total douchebag :

Light 'em up if you've got some down time at work today.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:50 PM 07-25-2019
Ask any professional athlete, they’ll tell you that Boston fans are the most racist fans in professional sports.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:22 PM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I can't argue with you there

But I can argue with you here. I'm not a "refs" guy just like in basketball I'm not a "calls" guy but this right here

Watch this horseshit and find the nonsense reason that they get to keep the ball. The ref was forced to retire after this. It's still nauseating.
There is not a call in the history of the NFL that is worse than that.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:35 PM 07-25-2019
I hate this pillowbitergety argument. Can we just get on with the season and destroy these fools so we can put this stupid shit to rest once and for all? From where I sit we've got about seven to eight rings to collect so let's get to it and forget about these northeastern fuck monkeys once and for all please.
[Reply]
007 10:35 PM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
There is not a call in the history of the NFL that is worse than that.
cracks me up that there are actually youtube videos supporting the referees call there. Its indefensible.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:30 AM 07-26-2019
Check this shit out...start at 7:37.

What's interesting is the Titans got screwed on a bizarre officiating sequence too...alone, it wouldn't be a major issue but in conjunction with an officiating gaffe that essentially cost KC to advance...you start to see a pattern.

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 02:24 AM 07-26-2019
Fact of the matter is, the Patriots are far a head of everybody else on the mental level. Another fact of the matter is, is that our offence is so ****ing badass that their brains ultimately mean jack-****ing shit. They won the AFCCG because of Dee Ford and a ****ing coin flip. Luck will be their ultimate downfall. Brady is 42, and a coin flip is 50/50. Mahomes is a Chief!

I should add that I expect no less than back-to-back Super Bowl wins from this Chiefs team. We literally have Aaron Rodgers on meth (but even better), combined with potentially the best recieving corps the world has ever seen, guided by arguably the greatest offensive mind of all time, Andy Reid. We're about to become legends, and that's no hot take. It's stating the obvious.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:14 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
cracks me up that there are actually youtube videos supporting the referees call there. Its indefensible.
Each time that I prepare myself to watch that clip, there's a part of me that hopes I'll see something new that will make it seem like it wasn't the worst fucking call in the history of the NFL. And yet each time, I'm genuinely left speechless. Jaw agape. Wondering how that was possibly the call on the field.
[Reply]
007 03:38 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Each time that I prepare myself to watch that clip, there's a part of me that hopes I'll see something new that will make it seem like it wasn't the worst fucking call in the history of the NFL. And yet each time, I'm genuinely left speechless. Jaw agape. Wondering how that was possibly the call on the field.

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:25 PM 07-26-2019
Pats fans are a different breed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:14 PM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Pats fans are a different breed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, that's Amnorix.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11