ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 22
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Colts
RunKC 02:02 PM 09-16-2022
Shithead owner whose franchise killed Luck.

Should be a fun game. One big note is Shaq Darius Leonard is out again this week. Could be a major loss for them.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 02:04 PM 09-16-2022
I wish despair and turmoil on them for the rest of time
[Reply]
Kman34 02:04 PM 09-16-2022
Fuck the Colts..
[Reply]
Monty 02:27 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Fuck the Colts..
And their fans. I'll never forget the treatment walking out of the stadium after that playoff loss in Indy a few years ago, classless dregs that don't deserve a winning team.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:11 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Monty:
And their fans. I'll never forget the treatment walking out of the stadium after that playoff loss in Indy a few years ago, classless dregs that d a winning team.
Years ago in a bar in Salina it was a preseason game mind you. My favorite team The Kansas City Chiefs vs Saints and in this bar & grill called The Blind Pig was this douche canu Colts fan. He had a tattoo of the Colts logo horseshoe upside down so that he said when Colts score a touchdown it was right side up. Oh he is a douchebag. I could understand if it was his team playing but it wasn't it was the Saints. Every time Saints scored he'd cheer and raise his hands to signal touchdown. He was an obnoxious little dweeb douchebag that needed to drink aids infused antifreeze. It was fuckimg preseason but he was living it up when Saints scored piece of shot douchebag. He maybe the only Colts fan I've ever met but I think he represents that all Colts fans are douchebags. Fuck him & all their fans classless douchebags.
[Reply]
Monty 07:02 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Years ago in a bar in Salina it was a preseason game mind you. My favorite team The Kansas City Chiefs vs Saints and in this bar & grill called The Blind Pig was this douche canu Colts fan. He had a tattoo of the Colts logo horseshoe upside down so that he said when Colts score a touchdown it was right side up. Oh he is a douchebag. I could understand if it was his team playing but it wasn't it was the Saints. Every time Saints scored he'd cheer and raise his hands to signal touchdown. He was an obnoxious little dweeb douchebag that needed to drink aids infused antifreeze. It was fuckimg preseason but he was living it up when Saints scored piece of shot douchebag. He maybe the only Colts fan I've ever met but I think he represents that all Colts fans are douchebags. Fuck him & all their fans classless douchebags.
All day this.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:08 PM 09-16-2022
QB Matt Ryan threw for 352 wk 1 against Texans

Backup QB Nick Foles

Jonathan Taylor best RB in football right now.

Quinton Nelson best LG in football

No kicker
[Reply]
notorious 02:08 PM 09-16-2022
Pressure Ryan and the game is ours.

Our rush defense will be fine.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:08 PM 09-16-2022
I think we match up very well with the Colts on both sides of the ball.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:25 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think we match up very well with the Colts on both sides of the ball.
Immobile QB is good for us.

I also love our run defense so far. Excited to see them against a real challenge.
[Reply]
nychief 02:27 PM 09-16-2022
I think we boat race these motherfuckers.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:58 PM 09-16-2022
I genuinely don't believe they stand a chance

They have a good guard, running back, and the ghost of Matt Ryan

BFD :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 03:36 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I genuinely don't believe they stand a chance

They have a good guard, running back, and the ghost of Matt Ryan

BFD :-)
Yep and Michael Pittman is a good WR. But take care of Matt Ryan and that shouldn't matter as much.
[Reply]
tyton75 02:09 PM 09-16-2022
yeah, my only concern is Jonathan Taylor... pretty sure we can handle them everywhere else
[Reply]
Kman34 02:14 PM 09-16-2022
Get a two score lead and make statue Ryan have to throw..Break ribs.. Profit..
[Reply]
Page 1 of 22
1 234511 > Last »
Up