ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Listen up, gents. Here's out this thing is going to go..
ThaVirus 08:17 PM 12-04-2022
Our remaining schedule is relatively light:

@Broncos
@Texans
Seahawks
Broncos
@Raiders

We're going 5-0 to finish the season. We won't blow everyone out so don't trip, but we're going to stack these Ws.

Bills are our greatest roadblock to the #1 seed. Their remaining schedule:

Jets
@Dolphins
@Bears
@Bengals
Patriots

Three divisional games and a road game against a good Bengals team that will likely be fighting for their division. They've got a loss left in them.

The Bengals remaining schedule is really tough. There's a good chance they don't even win their division, given the fact that they're in second place right now and the Ravens remaining schedule is easy af.

Playoff seeding when all is said and done:

1. Chiefs
2. Bills
3. Ravens
4. Titans
5. Dolphins
6. Bengals
7. Raiders

Wild Card weekend:

Bills over Raiders
Ravens over Bengals
Titans over Dolphins

Divisional Round:

Chiefs over Titans
Bills over Ravens

Chiefs over Bills

Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:05 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
@LV is not a layup. Those player/coaches will be playing for their jobs next year.

Yeah, I think that's one we win by one score. It'll be tough.

I also think we'll play a close one with the Seahawks (Geno is going to kill us on the bootlegs).

We'll be pretty annoyed with both Broncos games as well. I fully expect Russell Wilson to have his best games of the year against us and our offense isn't likely to drop 30+ on them either.

We should win the Texans game by two scores or more, though.
[Reply]
srvy 09:12 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
geha field

it's a sportsball arena in independence, a city in the midwest, close to st louis
Geha Field is a sports complex located in Kansas City Jackson County Mo. The South line of Independence Missouri is US 40 highway. How do any of you know where your at and how to get there geez.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up