ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Listen up, gents. Here's out this thing is going to go..
ThaVirus 08:17 PM 12-04-2022
Our remaining schedule is relatively light:

@Broncos
@Texans
Seahawks
Broncos
@Raiders

We're going 5-0 to finish the season. We won't blow everyone out so don't trip, but we're going to stack these Ws.

Bills are our greatest roadblock to the #1 seed. Their remaining schedule:

Jets
@Dolphins
@Bears
@Bengals
Patriots

Three divisional games and a road game against a good Bengals team that will likely be fighting for their division. They've got a loss left in them.

The Bengals remaining schedule is really tough. There's a good chance they don't even win their division, given the fact that they're in second place right now and the Ravens remaining schedule is easy af.

Playoff seeding when all is said and done:

1. Chiefs
2. Bills
3. Ravens
4. Titans
5. Dolphins
6. Bengals
7. Raiders

Wild Card weekend:

Bills over Raiders
Ravens over Bengals
Titans over Dolphins

Divisional Round:

Chiefs over Titans
Bills over Ravens

Chiefs over Bills

Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:27 PM 12-04-2022
I look forward to this...I just hope KC doesnt crap the bed and give up an 18 pt lead in the AFCCG like last year.
[Reply]
Superbowltrashcan 08:28 PM 12-04-2022
I believe the Bills host the Dolphins for their remaining regular season matchup…
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:28 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
seahawks come to GEHA
Where?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:32 PM 12-04-2022
team knows they got this

And before you think about saying anything disrespectful in regards to the previous tweet just remember:

Ya Mama, hoe.

Sincerely,

Binknificent

— Sir Binky Moss (@khalenNOTkaylen) December 5, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:32 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Where?
geha field

it's a sportsball arena in independence, a city in the midwest, close to st louis
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:33 PM 12-04-2022
I would love to play the Raiders in the first round!

It’s like getting a first round bye, while playing.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:37 PM 12-04-2022
How we gonna beat a quality offense who just sells out to isolate and eliminate Chris Jones?

It's a fundamental flaw and you can get around it with blitzes against average or below passing teams.

But how do you manage against the quality of offenses we'll have to get through in the post-season?

I'm so fucking exhausted by this defensive line.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:37 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
God damnit I'm going to have to pull for the Bengals when they play the Bills

Fuck you spags

Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah I believe it too. We'll be Dolphins and Bengals (yuck) fans the next few weeks.

100%.

Bengals, Dolphins and Jets all play the Bills with realistic shots at winning.

We just need one or two of them to come away with a W while we take care of business.

The Dolphins defense is so porous (seriously, it's worse than ours) that I expect them to drop another game or two and the Bengals schedule is just so tough, I'd expect the same for them. In fact, I think the Bengals would be more likely to miss the playoffs entirely than they are to take the #1 seed.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:39 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Abso-fucking-lutely.

This team has a tendency to finish strong. We rarely find ourselves limping into the playoffs and this season will be no different.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:39 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
How we gonna beat a quality offense who just sells out to isolate and eliminate Chris Jones?

It's a fundamental flaw and you can get around it with blitzes against average or below passing teams.

But how do you manage against the quality of offenses we'll have to get through in the post-season?

if we get brandon williams up to speed, making teams one dimensional is going to help a lot...we sucked against the run tonight

they can only roll the dice on third and long so many times
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:44 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

The 49ers have a quality offense and we handled them. Quality offenses with elite QBs are different beast entirely, but despite how poorly we played CIN and BUF, we only allowed 27 and 24 respectively. It's not as bad as you feel it is at the moment.

Mahomes threw a combined 1 TD and 2 INTs in both games this year. Clearly tons of room for improvement when we inevitably meet at least one of them in the rematch.

Just get the 1 seed and let these teams sort themselves out in the Wild Card. There's a good chance we won't even see the Bengals, if I'm being honest. The Bills seem like the one we won't be able to avoid.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:49 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
thanks! still be tough.

...your inner Geno fan should know.

:-)
Geno Smith will drop 50 on us for passing on him in the draft.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:50 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Geno Smith will drop 50 on us for passing on him in the draft.
50?

whoa.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:51 PM 12-04-2022
@LV is not a layup. Those player/coaches will be playing for their jobs next year.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:57 PM 12-04-2022
Ya momma a hoe
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up