ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>We're 1-5 against the Bills and Bengals the last 2 seasons
-King- 07:06 PM 12-04-2022
13 seconds away from being 0-6.

These losses aren't just flukes. We aren't marching up well with the 2 best teams in the AFC and as of now everybody knows it. And as horrific as the defense is those games, our offense almost never played up to their standard when we play these two teams. In our 5 losses to them we're averaging 23.6 points again. Mahomes also plays well below his standards against them too.

These two teams definitely have our number and until we beat them in the playoffs, we'll be underdogs every time we play them.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:19 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:

These losses aren't just flukes. We aren't marching up well with the 2 best teams in the AFC and as of now everybody knows it. And as horrific as the defense is those games, our offense almost never played up to their standard when we play these two teams. In our 5 losses to them we're averaging 23.6 points again. Mahomes also plays well below his standards against them too.

These two teams definitely have our number and until we beat them in the playoffs, we'll be underdogs every time we play them.
lol what
[Reply]
-King- 07:20 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
lol what
Our next chance to beat them will come in the playoffs. That's when we can beat them.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:22 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by MAG:
Simple. They field good defenses while we continue to run out a below average one. None of this will change until Spags is fired.
Some of it's on Reid & Veach too. The Frank Clark deal kind of sums up how clueless they have been with finding pass rushers in recent years.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:22 PM 12-04-2022
Ok since you're sensitive, I'll change it, until the next time we beat them (which our next opportunity will come in the playoffs but you're being sensitive about wording so I'll change it), we're going to be underdogs against them.

Happy?
It's nice that when you step back and take a breath you makes points that may actually follow a shred of logic.

I'm just very sensitive to utter stupidity.
[Reply]
-King- 07:23 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It's nice that when you step back and take a breath you makes points that may actually follow a shred of logic.

I'm just very sensitive to utter stupidity.
Oh. Noted.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:24 PM 12-04-2022
Funny thing is, the Chiefs play well on the road. They just have a problem with the Bungholes...I honestly don't know why. I hope we don't face these fuckers again. The ball just doesn't bounce our way when we do.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:24 PM 12-04-2022
They are both far superior at making us do things we don’t want to do than we do to them which is why we play sloppy and always look disjointed. Whereas both of them force turnovers we can hardly even buy a sack much less force turnovers on them. They both play us much better than we play them and it’s not really close.

Outside of Mahomes being beyond superhuman last season in the playoffs against the Bills we have been inferior as a team each of the other games.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:24 PM 12-04-2022
They are both far superior at making us do things we don’t want to do than we do to them which is why we play sloppy and always look disjointed. Whereas both of them force turnovers we can hardly even buy a sack much less force turnovers on them. They both play us much better than we play them and it’s not really close.

Outside of Mahomes being beyond superhuman last season in the playoffs against the Bills we have been inferior as a team each of the other games.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:24 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
OP guaranteed a Lombardi
Dude, keep blowing smoke up our asses over a team that’s beaten their 2 top rivals once in the last 6 games. We’re not who we thought we were.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:26 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Dude, keep blowing smoke up our asses over a team that’s beaten their 2 top rivals once in the last 6 games. We’re not who we thought we were.
We're one of the best 5 teams in football and have a QB to always keep us in any game.

Did you learn something different today?

Or did you have some unrealistic expectations before that a team that barely beat the Raiders and lost to the Colts could not POSSIBLY be beaten by the Bengals on the road?

Seriously, which is it?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:26 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Nobody is making the Chiefs an underdog in the playoffs against either team unless they are on the road.
Actually beating these teams would be a help to obtaining the 1 seed. But unfortunately we’re once again hoping other teams can beat the teams we can’t. Alex Smith level football!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:27 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Some of it's on Reid & Veach too. The Frank Clark deal kind of sums up how clueless they have been with finding pass rushers in recent years.
OBJ as the consolation prize for being cucked by Trent Williams wasn't a highlight, either.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:27 PM 12-04-2022

Our win is a fluke but our losses aren’t lmao

We blew big leads in the first 2 Bengals game. We lost those games as much as they won them
[Reply]
-King- 07:28 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Our win is a fluke but our losses aren’t lmao

We blew big leads in the first 2 Bengals game. We lost those games as much as they won them
I didn't call it a fluke. The title is 1-5. But without 13 seconds, it's 0-6. That's literally just a factual statement.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:30 PM 12-04-2022
This season and last season.

And even including those games, that's 3-6 against them. So I don't know how much better that makes you feel.
Yes, beating teams in the playoffs is all that matters, so it makes me feel pretty damn good.

The games will be toss-ups... 3-2 against the Bills and unfortunately 0-3 against the Bengals.

The 'expected' would be 4-4 +/- a game, and it's 3-5 currently... unless I'm missing one?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:30 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:

Exactly. All the lil Chiefys here want to think we’re the better team, when we’re actually 1-5 against them in the last 6. 13 seconds was a miracle, and still we lost to Burrow. This team has been buying into its own hype for 2 seasons. And what has that gotten us? Zero rings!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up