ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 21
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Loss is on Veach
wbbonneriii 06:39 PM 12-04-2022
He had every opportunity to upgrade both lines during the offseason and trade deadline and didn’t add anything that makes a real difference. Could have had Suh and others but nope…
[Reply]
wbbonneriii 07:52 PM 12-04-2022
Here is a question, other than QB and TE, where are the Chiefs better talent wise than the Bengals (or Bills)?

Bengals have the better lines, RBs (by a long ways) WRs (by a long ways), LBs, and DBs (maybe a push)?

Maybe punter?

Mahomes has a very friendly contract and yet has inferior talent around him.
[Reply]
nicksdad 07:55 PM 12-04-2022
Rather have studs that roster filling j.a.g.s. So how many guys stick on a flawed roster isn’t the best test of good drafting
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:55 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
anyone blaming the kelce fumble for this loss didn't watch the whole game. pivotal moment yes. not what "swung" the game. D had so many chances to make stops . kelces fumble was still far enough away from scoring they drove it down the field at will.
I don’t blame him for the loss. I am just pointing to it because it was a close game for how bad we played.

But it was absolutely a ball breaker. It took away a scoring drive that for us could’ve been a putaway drive. We not only lost the points we gifted them field position for a super quick score. Which completely flipped the clock situation. Our last offensive possession we were stuck between a rock and a hard place because we pretty much guaranteed the bengals a chance for a go ahead final possession. that fumble completely changed the game for us.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:57 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Mahomes has covered a lot of Veach draft mistakes.

The guy hasn’t drafted an offensive skill position in 5 years.

The pass rush continues to be an issue
I really like a lot of players in this draft but Sky Moore makes me miss Hardman who I never really got excited about.

Hoping Toney gets back in for playoffs because we need more than Kelce and Juju(who has been our best WR).

Problem is both Kelce and JuJu end up in similar areas, MVS is meh as the field stretch guy.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:57 PM 12-04-2022
Might not have been the best idea to trade Fenton. He was pretty bad but Williams is a fucking AIDS tire fire out there.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:01 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
wrong

Veach didn't design the D or mishandle the special teams snap.

our personnel is good enough
Our personnel is good enough when our OL can’t handle a 3 man rush without Mahomes running around like a chicken with its head cut off? Who built this OL? Who built this DL? Who’s responsible for the roster that’s 1-5 against the 2 best teams in the conference?
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:02 PM 12-04-2022
This thread is embarrassing to the Lenny "the Cool" Lounge. Needs Rompered. That's why we have the Romper Room
[Reply]
scho63 08:02 PM 12-04-2022
Some of you are trying to fix problems we really don't have.

The single biggest reason we lost this game is we didn't get to Burrow.

Every other mistake could have been overcome.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:04 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Might not have been the best idea to trade Fenton. He was pretty bad but Williams is a fucking AIDS tire fire out there.
I think Williams has better position than Fenton ever did and is a lot less grabby.

Not to mention he's a rookie with a lot more size and upside.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:05 PM 12-04-2022
Thank God we traded Hill. Imagine how bad we’d be with him!
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:06 PM 12-04-2022
The single biggest reason we lost is because the Bengals scored more points than us.

That's on offense, defense, special teams and coaches and us fans because we win and lose with our favorite football team The Kansas City Chiefs.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:07 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by wbbonneriii:
Here is a question, other than QB and TE, where are the Chiefs better talent wise than the Bengals (or Bills)?

Bengals have the better lines, RBs (by a long ways) WRs (by a long ways), LBs, and DBs (maybe a push)?

Maybe punter?

First time I've heard anyone mention Mahomes having a "friendly" contract. Everyone says the opposite.

I would say the Chiefs' LBs and DBs are better.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:08 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Thank God we traded Hill. Imagine how bad we’d be with him!
Hill didn't help in the last two playoff losses.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:09 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by wbbonneriii:

Maybe punter?

Wait, you think because mahomes has a FA friendly contract they should have a way better roster than the bengals? You think his contract is more FA friendly than burrows or chases? You do realize the bengals were regularly picking in the top 10 before burrow. And that burrow and chase will eventually account for $50m+ PER YEAR over what they’re making now.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:09 PM 12-04-2022
Nah, Chiefs were going for the jugular. That fumble by Kelce was 14 points in favor of the push off kitties.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 21
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up