ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bengals own us and we won’t win a title this year.
Coochie liquor 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
Sucks but true. Let’s own it

Edit: I am an angry drunken Chief fan. I was bleeding all over th board like a bitch and I apologize. I will try to do better in the future, but can give no guarantees. Love you guys fam. Devastating loss at this point, but after sobering up a bit I’ve realized this is not the end. Just frustrating that the same team can do the same exact thing to us 3 times in a row and we have no counter to it. Let’s hope we can figure it out before other teams start to mimic it.

TLDR: OP was drunk and being a pussy. My bad!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:47 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Look at the two games last year. KC scored six total points in the second half. We had 14 in the third quarter today. KC was up 4 and had the ball. A Kelce fumble swung momentum. KC maintains possession and who knows. As I am saying, Cincinnati is not blowing KC out. A small thing here and there and KC wins. We are not overmatched.
0-3 speaks VOLUMES! And I ❤️ you my dude. 0-3
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:49 PM 12-04-2022
December games are almost meaningless for teams like the Chiefs. I’m not too worried about this one.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:49 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
Look at. Your profile pic Bitch
Yep. I did. We can beat mediocre teams. We can’t beat Burrow. Got proof otherwise? I’d love to see it. 0-3
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 06:49 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
December games are almost meaningless for teams like the Chiefs. I’m not too worried about this one.

WTF does this even mean?
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:50 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Yep. I did. We can beat mediocre teams. We can’t beat Burrow. Got proof otherwise? I’d love to see it. 0-3
Dude. :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:50 PM 12-04-2022
That’s the land of make believe. Mahomes and Andy have NEVER beaten burrow. Who’s the better quarterback?
Mahomes has to work harder to inspire his terrible defense, I guess.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:51 PM 12-04-2022
Chargers just got beat by the Fade. They took us to OT so win. This defense is garbage. Burrow and Chase own us. Want a different ending? Look within!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:51 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
WTF does this even mean?
What do you mean what does it mean? The only games that matter for this team come a month from now.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:52 PM 12-04-2022
Is this what it’s like for pretty much every other fan base playing against Mahomes? My word. I forgot that feeling.

We’ll be fine.
[Reply]
Donkssuck 06:52 PM 12-04-2022
That’s the land of make believe. Mahomes and Andy have NEVER beaten burrow. Who’s the better quarterback?
Herp derp. Duh. Must be Burrow. Just like Kirk Cousins is a better quarterback than Josh Allen because the Viking beat the Bills.
[Reply]
Bump 06:53 PM 12-04-2022
we have our new nemesis. It used to be the Colts back in the day, now it's the bungles. Who'd a thunk it
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:53 PM 12-04-2022
Mahomes has to work harder to inspire his terrible defense, I guess.
This team has had how many chances to beat the Bengals and Burrow. We’re 0 and fucking 3. The OL can’t handle a 3 man rush, the receivers can’t handle dropping 8, and apparently neither can Mahomes and Andy. Let’s revert to the Alex era of hoping other teams can take out the team we can’t beat.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:54 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It's not just a mental edge. Chiefs have a pretty flawed roster. The pass rushers aren't good enough. The OL isn't great. Secondary is inexperienced going against the best group of WR's in the league.
It’s the tackles and ends. Wylie gets beat like a drum and we don’t have an EDGE rusher on the roster that’s good enough to win consistently. We have to blit to get pressure and Burrow kills it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:54 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Zero pass rush on Burrow the entire day. Wide open receivers all day.
We had some nice pressures here and there, but it wasn't enough

Karlaftis flashed several times but could never quite get there, Jones was being relentlessly doubled and tripled, and no one else had any juice either... we need another complete line overhaul this offseason, this time on the D
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:54 PM 12-04-2022
What do you mean what does it mean? The only games that matter for this team come a month from now.
Yeah... like, they might have to win a road playoff game. It's going to happen eventually. And that's not close to being decided yet.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up