ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bengals own us and we won’t win a title this year.
Coochie liquor 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
Sucks but true. Let’s own it

Edit: I am an angry drunken Chief fan. I was bleeding all over th board like a bitch and I apologize. I will try to do better in the future, but can give no guarantees. Love you guys fam. Devastating loss at this point, but after sobering up a bit I’ve realized this is not the end. Just frustrating that the same team can do the same exact thing to us 3 times in a row and we have no counter to it. Let’s hope we can figure it out before other teams start to mimic it.

TLDR: OP was drunk and being a pussy. My bad!
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:38 PM 12-04-2022
Bro, no... maybe the refs dont spot cincy 14 points, and lets see how it plays out
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:38 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Glad we lost. Hope we play them in January.

We’ll blow them out at home
Just like last year right?? This team won’t beat Burrow
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:38 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
He also KNOWS he has tho hit the RB in the flat. He has stated as much this season. He had a brain fart in a high pressure situation again and tried to do too much. He knows better. He ****ed up. He will own it, and hopefully double down on improvement
Not to make excuses for mahomes but I also feel like we played that last drive a little nervous about scoring too slow. It was really bad timing from a clock perspective. Even Andy’s fg decision seem to be driven by knowing we were going to have to give the ball back to cincy one way or another.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:38 PM 12-04-2022
Cincy beating Buffalo in Week 17 will be huge for the Chiefs… assuming KC wins out.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:38 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
He also KNOWS he has tho hit the RB in the flat. He has stated as much this season. He had a brain fart in a high pressure situation again and tried to do too much. He knows better. He fucked up. He will own it, and hopefully double down on improvement
That coordinator is in his head.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:39 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
This was Pats redemption game. This was 3 IN A FUCKING ROW. Bengals own us. It’s time to admit we aren’t who we thought we were. We’re the 3rd best team in the division. Bills and Bengals own us. Got any proof otherwise??
Not once did Cincy blow this team out. KC beat themselves all three times. As for Buffalo they blew out KC in the regular season only to lose in the playoffs. It’s ok. KC can’t win them all and overreacting like we are the Texans or something won’t change that. I will still take KC in the playoffs over anyone until proven otherwise.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:39 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
Hadn’t given a neg rep in a while… Thanks OP, you deserved that one
Give it to me! Fuck rep. Burrow owns the Chiefs and that the bottom line!
[Reply]
Donkssuck 06:39 PM 12-04-2022
The best quarterback in the league is Joe Burrow. Our quarterback has never beaten him.
Last I checked, it was a team game. Burrow is a very good quarterback. But you put Mahomes with the Bengals and Burrow with the Chiefs, and the Bengals probably win in a blowout. Give me Mahomes 10 times out of 10 over Burrow. See how he does when he has to lose some of his weapons to free agency
[Reply]
BWillie 06:39 PM 12-04-2022
An unpopular take is there us not much of a difference between Chiefs, Bills and Cinci. Cinci probably has the edge if you were to do a power rankings. Joe Burrow just gets it done.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 06:40 PM 12-04-2022
They own us. It’s in our heads now.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 06:40 PM 12-04-2022
The best quarterback in the league is Joe Burrow. Our quarterback has never beaten him.
The best QB in the league is actually the Browns QB. Burrow is 0-4 against that team.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:41 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The DL was scary bad today. We aren't winning shit without better play there.
Yeah that’s super concerning. Gotta pray that Brandon Williams can be an upgrade. Because it’s going to be even harder up against mixon. Burrow is one thing but you can’t let Perine do that to you
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 06:41 PM 12-04-2022
lol

they did us a favor and exposed this shitty defense

if we don't fix it, it's on Spags

if we do, we can win a ring.
[Reply]
Old Dog 06:41 PM 12-04-2022
Give it to me! Fuck rep. Burrow owns the Chiefs and that the bottom line!
I already did. Fuck you, you defeatist bitch.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:41 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Not once did Cincy blow this team out. KC beat themselves all three times. As for Buffalo they blew out KC in the regular season only to lose in the playoffs. It’s ok. KC can’t win them all and overreacting like we are the Texans or something won’t change that. I will still take KC in the playoffs over anyone until proven otherwise.
Bro, at some point it’s not the Chiefs losing. It’s the Bengals winning. 3 in a row. All we can hope for is some other team beating them in the playoffs cuz we have zero clue how to beat them when the run the same fucking drop 8 defense. Mahomes can’t beat it. It’s what kills him. Got proof I’m wrong? I’d love to see it.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up