ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bengals own us and we won’t win a title this year.
Coochie liquor 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
Sucks but true. Let’s own it

Edit: I am an angry drunken Chief fan. I was bleeding all over th board like a bitch and I apologize. I will try to do better in the future, but can give no guarantees. Love you guys fam. Devastating loss at this point, but after sobering up a bit I’ve realized this is not the end. Just frustrating that the same team can do the same exact thing to us 3 times in a row and we have no counter to it. Let’s hope we can figure it out before other teams start to mimic it.

TLDR: OP was drunk and being a pussy. My bad!
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:31 PM 12-04-2022
Is this a Pete sniffing thread?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:31 PM 12-04-2022
Our DL was a joke today.

Got pushed around, zero pressure on Burrow.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:31 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Sucks but true. Let’s own it
Disagree, brother.

Your team has the best QB in the league and a defensive coordinator that shows up in the playoffs.

I wouldn't bet against you.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 06:31 PM 12-04-2022
Beating good teams is hard in the NFL. I think we have a chance if we play them again but I think they have the mental edge over our team right now.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:32 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
We will be hosting the dolphins on wildcard weekend, and im starting to think we cant get past that honestly.
If that happens Hill is going for 200 yards. Luckily their D is an even a bigger pile of shit than ours so it’ll be close.
[Reply]
DenverChief 06:32 PM 12-04-2022
Did everyone suddenly forget we probably win this game if Kelce doesn’t fumble?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:32 PM 12-04-2022
Can’t beat ‘em.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:33 PM 12-04-2022
Genuinely disappointing thread from a guy that is usually pretty level-headed.
[Reply]
EPodolak 06:33 PM 12-04-2022
My money is on KC if we face them again this year. After a close loss like that and a regroup I like our chances. That's the best Cincinnati can play, it's not the best we can play.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:33 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Nope. What did Pat do when the game was on the line? What did Andy do when the game was in the line? 3 fucking straight losses to the Bengals. Defense isn’t at championship level, offense can’t score in the RZ when it matters. Enjoy another water year.!
You can't expect Pat to be perfect in every single moment of every single game.

Sometimes the team needs to help him against the better squads. The squad, sans RBs, pissed down their leg all day.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 06:34 PM 12-04-2022
They have a better roster than us sans QB and TE, and the difference between Burrow and Mahomes isn’t big enough for us to get away with playing like absolute ass on both sides of the ball and get away with it.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:34 PM 12-04-2022
Prisoners of the moment. Males don't even try to talk with deep voices anymore
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 06:34 PM 12-04-2022
What a stupid fucking thread. Have they had our number this year? Yeah.

But to suggest we couldn’t beat them in the playoffs, when each game has literally been decided by 3 points or less and come down to the end? That’s fucking stupid.

Not too mention we may not even see them in the playoffs. Someone else could knock them out.

GTFO of here with the defeatist attitude, though. That’s just weak.
[Reply]
Graystoke 06:34 PM 12-04-2022
We will be competitive and I think we have a legitimate shot. We got beat by a rival that is dam near equal to us.
We won’t give up the war, we just lost this battle
[Reply]
DRM08 06:35 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Beating good teams is hard in the NFL. I think we have a chance if we play them again but I think they have the mental edge over our team right now.
It's not just a mental edge. Chiefs have a pretty flawed roster. The pass rushers aren't good enough. The OL isn't great. Secondary is inexperienced going against the best group of WR's in the league.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up