ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bengals own us and we won’t win a title this year.
Coochie liquor 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
Sucks but true. Let’s own it

Edit: I am an angry drunken Chief fan. I was bleeding all over th board like a bitch and I apologize. I will try to do better in the future, but can give no guarantees. Love you guys fam. Devastating loss at this point, but after sobering up a bit I’ve realized this is not the end. Just frustrating that the same team can do the same exact thing to us 3 times in a row and we have no counter to it. Let’s hope we can figure it out before other teams start to mimic it.

TLDR: OP was drunk and being a pussy. My bad!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:02 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Not sure why but I'm having a hard time getting riled up over this game. Feels like the majority of this loss was self inflicted with a little help from the cunt refs. As long as the losses we have are things we can fix and control I'll take them as a lesson for us to get better from.

IMO we are clearly the better team, we just need to start executing like it. The only thing that truly leaves me worried about a playoff push is our inability to get any pressure without a blitz. Our front DL is absolute shit without CJ balling out.
Look at what was said after each of the 3 CONSECUTIVE LOSSES. We beat ourselves. Nope. The Bengals own KC, they own Andy and they own Mahomes. Want to change that? Beat them. But they obviously can’t. 3rd time a charm. Who’s the charm?
[Reply]
DRM08 07:02 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Veach not making a serious play for a pass rusher at the trade deadline looks like a poor decision.

It does not matter if we can sack every other QB in the league, because we can't sack Burrow even when we blitz.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
And you can't cover his receivers either. Wide open on every play.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:03 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
We lost to two exceptional teams in the final seconds of the game. We’ve played a hell of a tough schedule and we’re still well positioned for the #1 seed. Relax. I think it’s gonna be a slugfest to hit the Super Bowl this year but we are still an outstanding team.

Quite frankly I didn’t even have high expectations this year. This is largely our transition year post mahomes mega contract. We’ve got a lot of real young guys and a good coaching staff that will learn from this.
We didn’t lose in the final seconds of the game. Did you watch it?
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 07:03 PM 12-04-2022
I bet Bengal fans are enjoying this thread.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:04 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
And you can't cover his receivers either. Wide open on every play.
Exactly. These guys think we’re close. Did we look close today? Looked like a team that has lost 3 in a row to the Bengals to me?
[Reply]
HC_Chief 07:04 PM 12-04-2022
Every fucking colts and bungles game. What the actual fuck?! Why does this team shit itself against those two team? It is dumb; absolutely retarded, yet predictable
[Reply]
lcarus 07:04 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Not to make excuses for mahomes but I also feel like we played that last drive a little nervous about scoring too slow. It was really bad timing from a clock perspective. Even Andy’s fg decision seem to be driven by knowing we were going to have to give the ball back to cincy one way or another.
It sucks that our defense will fold in big late game moments nearly every time. At least against playoff calibur teams. Shits getting old. Its too much pressure on the offense to always be perfect.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 07:05 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
I bet Bengal fans are enjoying this thread.
I bet they still have nightmares about how close they came to winning the SB last season.
[Reply]
poolboy 07:05 PM 12-04-2022
BENGALS DONT OWN US.....get that shit ouch ya head
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:06 PM 12-04-2022
Our secondary will be the reason we don't win. Burrows literally stood back there and threw to wide open guys. Sometimes it was super fast too.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:06 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Veach not making a serious play for a pass rusher at the trade deadline looks like a poor decision.

It does not matter if we can sack every other QB in the league, because we can't sack Burrow even when we blitz.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
Yep. Even last year. They gave up record numbers of sacks. Spags couldn’t draw up a sack to save his life. No adjustments at half, no pressure on Burrow while they ran 3 rushers and had Mahomes as confused as the last 2 previous games. It’s more than a trend now.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:07 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
We didn’t lose in the final seconds of the game. Did you watch it?
We were a third and 11 away from getting the ball back. The difference in this game was a fumble from a guy who is reliable as all hell. Let’s not act like this was a blowout. We probably win this game if not for the kelce fumble. I’m not putting this on him, but it’s hard to deny that it put us in a very very tough spot
[Reply]
Mulliganman 07:07 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
We had some nice pressures here and there, but it wasn't enough

Karlaftis flashed several times but could never quite get there, Jones was being relentlessly doubled and tripled, and no one else had any juice either... we need another complete line overhaul this offseason, this time on the D
Yeah but doing that and getting upgrades at both OT's may be a tall task for one off-season. We'll have to hope for the best. But, if Niang is healthy we need to see what we have in him.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:08 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Exactly. These guys think we’re close. Did we look close today? Looked like a team that has lost 3 in a row to the Bengals to me?
The only encouraging thing is you lost by 3 points even though it sure felt like KC's defense got smoked all day, while KC's offense was having to convert 4th downs to score points. The Chiefs offense/special teams cannot afford a 4th quarter fumble or missed FG when their defense is playing this poorly.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:09 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:
BENGALS DONT OWN US.....get that shit ouch ya head
Owen 3 who owns who?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up