Nzoner's Game Room>This is as mad as I’ve been in years
siberian khatru 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
I’m destroying stuff.

Why can’t we beat this team?

MOTHERFUCK!
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:18 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
I had this as one of our 3-4 loses for the year.

Disappointed yes.

Mad no.
I had it as a loss the day the schedule came out. But how it unfolded is still frustrating as hell.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:18 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:

The replies to this just make me sad.
IDK are they playing for us or the hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars they make.

Maybe sack burrow if you don't want to get dragged on social media?
[Reply]
Cosmos 07:20 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
We look like roster full of JAGS when Mahomes and Kelce can’t carry us to wins.
Outside of Pat and Kelce…and our C/LG we are just that.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:21 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Always the victim. Always a bitch.
Doesn't get invested in CP. . .

Just comes here to disparage actual functioning humans and rub one out at the notion to spreading misery with his presence.

The world won't miss you when you're gone.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:21 PM 12-04-2022

I'm not going to click it because Twitter is a cesspool but he really needs to put some better play on tape before he starts crying for being eviscerated on the internet.

Plus, I mean, the fact that fans take so much interest in the league is exactly the reason he's able to make such a comfortable living.

I don't give a shit if he's Gen Z or whatever. The intelligent thing to do is stay off the internet if your feelings are going to get hurt after a game.

Also, try winning one of these games against that poverty franchise lol that'd be ideal
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:24 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Doesn't get invested in CP. . .

Just comes here to disparage actual functioning humans and rub one out at the notion to spreading misery with his presence.

The world won't miss you when you're gone.
I'll never let you down even if I could
I'd give up everything if only for your good
So hold me when I'm here, right me when I'm wrong
You can hold me when I'm scared, you won't always be there
So love me when I'm gone

:-)
[Reply]
Spott 07:26 PM 12-04-2022
Nothing good ever comes from using twitter, especially if you are a professional athlete. Somehow they feel like they need to keep logging on to social media as if that shit sandwich is ever going to start tasting any better.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:27 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Nothing good ever comes from using twitter, especially if you are a professional athlete. Somehow they feel like they need to keep logging on to social media as if that shit sandwich is ever going to start tasting any better.
It would be really hard to not constantly fall through that looking glass but yea if you get all worked up anytime you see some random idiot on the internet it is not a good situation.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:31 PM 12-04-2022
It’s just a regular season loss. We are an elite team. You never win them all.

Expecting perfection always leaves you disappointed
[Reply]
DJay23 07:33 PM 12-04-2022
I was way more angry after the AFCCG. I quit social media that day in response. I am super annoyed by this one because we seemed to be sleep walking and still should have won. We'll be 14-3 and the 1 seed and have forgotten this feeling in a month.
[Reply]
KCTitus 07:34 PM 12-04-2022
Why be mad...the game was obviously over the minute they reversed the Burrow INT. This team doesnt seem to have a winning mentality. If things go right, everything is good, but when faced with a small amount of adversity, they shut down and give up.

That's not like anything I've ever seen in KC teams of the past...sure they were outclassed and underdogs, but they played hard and fought, and even sometimes won when they really shouldnt have. Not this team, not this generation...

I'm not mad, I'm sad...this team doesnt have any mental fortitude to overcome a serious challenge. That has been apparent since last years AFCCG.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:35 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Why be mad...the game was obviously over the minute they reversed the Burrow INT. This team doesnt seem to have a winning mentality. If things go right, everything is good, but when faced with a small amount of adversity, they shut down and give up.

That's not like anything I've ever seen in KC teams of the past...sure they were outclassed and underdogs, but they played hard and fought, and even sometimes won when they really shouldnt have. Not this team, not this generation...

I'm not mad, I'm sad...this team doesnt have any mental fortitude to overcome a serious challenge. That has been apparent since last years AFCCG.
Is this a joke?

How about the game against the Titans? The Chargers (2x)? The Raiders?

This might be the worst post of the day unless it's entirely being sarcastic.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:35 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Fucking Zach gets it, guys.
yes, he does

in january, bills and bangles will be huffing copium
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:35 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by KCTitus:

We must be watching totally different Chiefs teams this season and the past few seasons. I have zero idea where you are pulling this from. You would have to totally forget all kinds of come from behind victories to think this.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 07:35 PM 12-04-2022

It makes me sad we have yet again a safety replying on social media to fans. Juan knows better.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up