Nzoner's Game Room>This is as mad as I’ve been in years
siberian khatru 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
I’m destroying stuff.

Why can’t we beat this team?

MOTHERFUCK!
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:07 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
This won't change anything in the AFC. It is more annoying than anything.
Well, it knocks us out of the No. 1 seed. But yes, it is annoying. That’s why I’m so emotional about it. Not that it ruins our season, but that it perpetuates that we can’t beat the MFing Bengals.
[Reply]
TLO 07:10 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Well, it knocks us out of the No. 1 seed. But yes, it is annoying. That’s why I’m so emotional about it. Not that it ruins our season, but that it perpetuates that we can’t beat the MFing Bengals.
The Bengals are a really good team.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:10 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
wut... I'm not the one "trying not to rub it in", showing up to rub some reeruned point in the face of CP every time they lose a game.

What exactly are you NOT trying to rub in then? No one's argument was ever that the Chiefs were going to never lose again, but you've had this cactus up your ass for so long, that's what it's grown to be.

Just shut the fuck up man... nobody gives a shit if you were "right" or even knows WTF you're right about because we'd need a goddamn thesaurus in your to read your fake high horse dipshittery.

Go follow the fucking Titans if that's the team you love so much and stop showing up here to make some passive aggressive bullshit point every time the Chiefs lose a game by 3 points.
I made the 'rub it in' remark specifically for Pawn, because he, much like you, is prone to creating narratives on my behalf if I so much as say a word his way. [as in, 'look Pawn, I know how you can be towards me, but I'm saying this is commiseration, not as an attack' because I know what would happen if I didn't preface my remarks that way]

But that said, if no one cares when I express concerns. Why do so many of you brigaders get on your disparagement horses at full gallop if I so much as express anything less than unmitigated joy about every aspect of the team.

Why do I need your permission to express concerns? What gives you sovereignty to determine the level of satisfaction and set quotas for expressions of unreserved joy that is mandatory for CP?
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:12 PM 12-04-2022
That is just talking head shit. We will finish the season as the top seed. Every single goal is directly in front of us for the taking.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:12 PM 12-04-2022
I've never been more butthurt
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:12 PM 12-04-2022
That is just talking head shit. We will finish the season as the top seed. Every single goal is directly in front of us for the taking.
Fucking Zach gets it, guys.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:13 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
****ing Zach gets it, guys.
No I’m pretty sure we will never win anything that matters again.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:13 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I made the 'rub it in' remark specifically for Pawn, because he, much like you, is prone to creating narratives on my behalf if I so much as say a word his way.

But that said, if no one cares when I express concerns. Why do so many of you brigaders get on your disparagement horses at full gallop if I so much as express anything less than unmitigated joy about every aspect of the team.

Why do I need your permission to express concerns? What gives you sovereignty to determine the level of satisfaction and set quotas for expressions of unreserved joy that is mandatory for CP?
Always the victim. Always a bitch.
[Reply]
scho63 07:15 PM 12-04-2022
I had this as one of our 3-4 loses for the year.

Disappointed yes.

Mad no.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:15 PM 12-04-2022

Let’s be fucking respectful here… we play our ass off each and every week for y’all and if a player give up a play or we lose a game y’all bash us. Come on now. We need people to lift us up not join the opposing team and drag us down.

— The_Juan_And_Only (@Juan_Thornhill) December 5, 2022

The replies to this just make me sad.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:15 PM 12-04-2022
And if we're in a close one in a playoff game, AND manage to win. . . The narrative will now be 'Mahomes finally got some LUCK to go his way' instead of respect for the team.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 07:16 PM 12-04-2022
Or cigars and fine brown libations. To each his own. :-)
Whatever it takes brother. At least it wasn't the night game!
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:16 PM 12-04-2022
I agree that everything is still in front of us. But the perpetuation isn’t of a media narrative, it’s of a fact. We haven’t beaten the Burrow Bengals. It is what it is, until it isn’t.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:17 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
And if we're in a close one in a playoff game, AND manage to win. . . The narrative will now be 'Mahomes finally got some LUCK to go his way' instead of respect for the team.
I don’t care. Just win, baby!
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:18 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:

The replies to this just make me sad.
Two things are true at the same time.

1. He is right. Sports fans are fucking ridiculous I mean just look at this place every week.

2. This is all part of the deal...the cost of doing business. He needs to know better than to jump into any of it and be offended. Just keep going about your business.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up