Nzoner's Game Room>This is as mad as I’ve been in years
siberian khatru 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
I’m destroying stuff.

Why can’t we beat this team?

MOTHERFUCK!
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:31 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Come on, dude. They haven't beaten us convincingly in any of those games.

The sample size is super small. Get some perspective. Seriously.

This loss absolutely sucks. I fully admit to that. But this doesn't meaningfully change where I think this team ends up in January/February.
The sample size is growing.

What makes you think we’ll beat them in the playoffs? Law of averages?

The Chiefs themselves admitted they were pointing to this game as redemption/revenge. And they shit the bed. AGAIN.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 06:31 PM 12-04-2022
We look like roster full of JAGS when Mahomes and Kelce can’t carry us to wins.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:31 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Only defense to not be able to sack Burrow. And no I'm not going to count that bullshit sack by Karlaftis at the end.
Yeah, that's weird . Every other team sacks the hell out of Burrow but we can't,
really strange
[Reply]
KC Hawks 06:32 PM 12-04-2022
I'm so angry that I refuse to be a KC Chiefs fan for the next 30 seconds
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:33 PM 12-04-2022
Come on, dude. They haven't beaten us convincingly in any of those games.

The sample size is super small. Get some perspective. Seriously.

This loss absolutely sucks. I fully admit to that. But this doesn't meaningfully change where I think this team ends up in January/February.
Nah, this game exposed the OL and DL. Badly. I guess we can all beat our dicks as they dominate this diaper shit schedule the rest of the way but when we've played the other elite teams like the Bills, Titans, and Bengals they show us who they really are.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:35 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
I'm so angry that I refuse to be a KC Chiefs fan for the next 30 seconds
I never stopped liking the Kansas City Chiefs
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:35 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
The sample size is growing.

What makes you think we’ll beat them in the playoffs? Law of averages?

The Chiefs themselves admitted they were pointing to this game as redemption/revenge. And they shit the bed. AGAIN.
Law of averages?

I would say with Hardman and Toney I like our offense a lot more in the short range game that we've been huge here.

They shit the bed when losing by 3 points? Largely because their HOF TE fumbled at an inopportune time?

You're acting like they didn't show up.

The idea that you'd feel SO different about this team if 1-2 plays had gone different versus how things ended up is crazy to me.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:37 PM 12-04-2022
give burrow one of those cigars the CIA tried to give to Castro
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:37 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Three in a row, Twisted. They own us.
True. But that sack of shit Burrow will never win a Super Bowl in Cinci
[Reply]
tyecopeland 06:38 PM 12-04-2022
I'm mad but not as mad as I've ever been. The ugly showing against the bucs in the super bowl and whatever it was we did in the 2nd half of the afc championship game both made me way more upset. This didn't cost us our season and as long as we take care of the rest of our games we still have a good chance at the 1 seed.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:38 PM 12-04-2022
Law of averages?

I would say with Hardman and Toney I like our offense a lot more in the short range game that we've been huge here.

They shit the bed when losing by 3 points? Largely because their HOF TE fumbled at an inopportune time?

You're acting like they didn't show up.

The idea that you'd feel SO different about this team if 1-2 plays had gone different versus how things ended up is crazy to me.
There’s a consistent theme to these games that we can’t get to Burrow, and we make key mistakes. Yes, they’re close. But we’ve had three chances and counting to figure it out and still no dice.

Anyway, you’re one of my bros, I love you, I’m going to light a nice cigar and pour a single malt scotch and start decompressing.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 06:39 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I never stopped liking the Kansas City Chiefs
I think I nearly died
[Reply]
Dayze 06:39 PM 12-04-2022
Online is average. Even worse when anyone is out. Brown is below average and can’t protect against speed. Wy,ie and Allegretti are backups for sure which complicates things when they’re both in for starters.

Defense is ass. I don’t GAF what stats are out there. These dudes routinely give up 6-8 on first Down. can’t tackle. First contact they give up another 5 yards due to shitty tackling.

Team overal always seems to be underprepared and relaying on Mahomes in the back of their collective minds.

Whatever. Enjoy the wins
But this team is always slow on of the gate and defense seems to relay in their own end zone backline as the other defender considering they let teams march 11+ plays and don’t seems to tighten up until they get backed up,

Defense is hard to watch Though a lot of that is the current state of the nfl where holding a team to 27 is considered a good defense.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:40 PM 12-04-2022
Our lack of defense forces Pat and the offense to be perfect in every possession. NOT REALISTIC !! And it wears on this offense over time as you saw today.:-)
[Reply]
Graystoke 06:40 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
True. But that sack of shit Burrow will never win a Super Bowl in Cinci
I’m not so sure about that. He is a hella good QB
[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up