ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Cheers (TV Show) Thread
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:10 AM 11-18-2022
I am currently rewatching the whole series.

What are everyone's thoughts?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:15 PM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
The question has always been Diane or Rebecca. :-)
Diane.

If for no other reason than:

"NORM!!!!!!

.....Norman"

And on Coach v. Woodie --- Coach, but ultimately because just like Diane v. Rebecca, I think the character was just better written.

But I also didn't see anything from Coach contemporaneously. I was already familiar with Cheers from watching the last few seasons with with my old man. So seeing that, then going BACKWARDS to see Coach - I dunno, I just liked Coach a little better.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:39 PM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Diane.

If for no other reason than:

"NORM!!!!!!

.....Norman"

And on Coach v. Woodie --- Coach, but ultimately because just like Diane v. Rebecca, I think the character was just better written.

But I also didn't see anything from Coach contemporaneously. I was already familiar with Cheers from watching the last few seasons with with my old man. So seeing that, then going BACKWARDS to see Coach - I dunno, I just liked Coach a little better.
I'll agree with you on Diane over Rebecca. If for no other reason, the vision of Diane popping out of the cake wins it for her. But the bottom line is that Rebecca was a good character, but she couldn't go toe to toe with the other major characters. Diane could hold her own.

I'll vehemently disagree with you on Woody versus Coach. Coach was okay but he always seemed a little contrived to me. Woody was nonstop hilarity and also so darn likeable.

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:19 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'll agree with you on Diane over Rebecca. If for no other reason, the vision of Diane popping out of the cake wins it for her. But the bottom line is that Rebecca was a good character, but she couldn't go toe to toe with the other major characters. Diane could hold her own.

I'll vehemently disagree with you on Woody versus Coach. Coach was okay but he always seemed a little contrived to me. Woody was nonstop hilarity and also so darn likeable.

Incredibly hot there.

Look at Cliff's smile. Haha.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 01:00 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
I watched the Cosby show but am torn if I can place it in the comedy category. :-)
Challaaaange....

[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up