ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 335 of 437
« First < 235285325331332333334335 336337338339345385435 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 12:56 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by BanHam:
- GA SoS Raffensperger ordered counties to make the change knowing it is illegal in GA and puts the onus of liability on the county election managers themselves if they complied. This email, from the lawsuit shows how serious the situation is. SoS Raffensperger also helped draft a loophole in the law to make EAC certification meaningless even though GA law demands compliance with Federal election standards.


Raffensperger has been a loyal Republican for years. He voted for Trump.

You can't stand him because he actually has the balls and the integrity to put party over country. He didn't let Trump bully him or intimidate him into breaking the law and lying for Trump.

I realize integrity and putting the country before party are foreign concepts to Trumptards, so I'm not surprised you don't understand this.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:58 PM 01-04-2021
The anti-Trumpers either have to lie or censor. Shows how much they really have nuthin'!

Look at this now:

Facebook Bans Record-Setting ‘Joe Biden Is Not My President’ Facebook Group With 1.7 Million Members

Left-wing liberal Demo-Bolsheviks Democrats have vocalized identical sentiment throughout Donald Trump’s presidency, claiming that President Trump was not the legitimate head of state on the basis of various discredited Russia conspiracy theories. It appears that the Big Tech platform has a far different standard for criticizing the legitimacy of Biden.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/facebo...llion-members/
[Reply]
banyon 01:01 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
"Country A is bad because they jail people for their political views!"

Okay, Country B also jails people for their political views.


vs


"Country A is bad because they jail people for their political views!"

Okay, but Country B jails people for drug crimes which disproportionately affects [insert religion / ethnicity / whatever] people more.


The first example is not whataboutism: it's pointing out neither A nor B can claim a moral high ground because they are practicing the exact same thing.

The second example is textbook whataboutism: people are being jailed in A and B but for different justifications. Country A might very well be justified in jailing people for their political beliefs if those political beliefs are loathsome; Country B might very well be justified in jailing people for drug crimes if said drugs something incredibly addictive and harmful to its users. But neither A nor B can say they are better than the other because they do not jail people for the reasons their opponent does.
So yes, your attempt to distract was more like B.

I pointed out the source of Banham's info was suspect, and then you brought in a wholly unrelated person who you identified as suspect as well. Perhaps it is more classically a red herring, but it was wholly irrelevant for sure.
[Reply]
banyon 01:04 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Banyon is king of strawman arguments and I thought some others were bad before his banyon's second coming.
speaking of people who don't understand logical fallacies...
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 01:34 PM 01-04-2021
Flashback: Demorats object to Electoral college when Trump was the winner

https://youtu.be/i2ml8qsrzKk
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 01:38 PM 01-04-2021
More Flashbacks to the hypocrites: When Dumbercrats objected to counting Electoral college votes in both 2000 and 2004 elections also

https://youtu.be/GOfzobACIFY
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:38 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Flashback: Demorats object to Electoral college when Trump was the winner

https://youtu.be/i2ml8qsrzKk
And there's Joe Biden, doing his job and shooting them all down. He didn't entertain that nonsense for one second.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 01:40 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
And there's Joe Biden, doing his job and shooting them all down. He didn't entertain that nonsense for one second.
They didn’t have one single vote of a senator as required by our constitution.

Otherwise, he would have done his best to cheat, which is something he has done his entire life


[Reply]
mkp785 01:58 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
They didn’t have one single vote of a senator as required by our constitution.

Otherwise, he would have done his best to cheat, which is something he has done his entire life

Ahhh cool. A poorly done screen shot of some random meme. Well that does it, no more proof needed. Biden's guilty. Have you tried sending that info into Rudy G and Lin Wood? I'm sure they can use it.

Fucking moron.
[Reply]
BanHam 02:15 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Raffensperger has been a loyal Republican for years. He voted for Trump.

You can't stand him because he actually has the balls and the integrity to put party over country. He didn't let Trump bully him or intimidate him into breaking the law and lying for Trump.

I realize integrity and putting the country before party are foreign concepts to Trumptards, so I'm not surprised you don't understand this.



[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:18 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
They didn’t have one single vote of a senator as required by our constitution.

Otherwise, he would have done his best to cheat, which is something he has done his entire life
PedoJo admitting he has the largest election fraud op in US history. :-)




PedoJo saying he doesn't need us voters to get elected. :-)

[Reply]
Fish 02:22 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by BanHam:
It's weird that the Republican judges that heard Trump's team's lawsuits didn't see any evidence either.
[Reply]
BanHam 02:25 PM 01-04-2021
BRAND NEW FORENSIC AUDIT Proves An Algorithm DELETED 287,980 TRUMP VOTES In MICHIGAN

January 04, 2021


A brand new forensic audit of the results of Michigan's election tallies states an algorithm DELETED votes from Trump to tip the election to Biden in the state of Michigan. According to the analysis, which includes a long series of equations, deep explanations into how the equations are used, and proof that the voting results follow a statistically improbable path are outlined in the paper.

According to the abstract, the creators of the vote-deleting algorithm tried to "hide their tracks" but didn't hide them very well since their algorithm PERFECTLY ALIGNS with an easy to construct algorithm that simply scatters the votes within set boundaries.

The abstract reads:

However, to cover their tracks, the engineers of this algorithm do not permit these two subsets of the precincts to swap their positions on either side of the mean percentage, as such an obvious map between the domains of either polynomial would make an easy case for fraud. Rather, they simulated Brownian Motion inside of a trigonometrically shaped container (two cosine waves), such that the map between the domains of either polynomial appears as a scatter plot bounded between two standard bell curves.
Instead of the results being truly random, they only have the APPEARANCE of random, the analysis asserts. The algorithm accomplished this by simulating scattered votes within a container so it would appear as if the state is reporting by counties. But in reality, when the algorithm is deconstructed, the paper alleges the votes follow the pattern outlined.

In all, the paper states on page 37 that:

"The total sum of votes stolen from President Donald J. Trump, by this algorithm, hitherto named the Polynomic Sledgehammer, is: 287,980 votes; bear in mind that Trump lost the state by 154,188 votes."

This is added to mounting proof the Dominion Voting Systems had errors that did not count Trump votes but only counted Biden votes. It appears we now have a reason why.


https://www.thedailyfodder.com/2021/...-forensic.html
[Reply]
FD 02:37 PM 01-04-2021
It is pretty funny how Sydney Powell and all these other nuts putting out "forensic audits" are about to be completely wiped out by litigation from Dominion for promoting these false claims.

Originally Posted by :
Dominion Voting Systems plans to sue attorney Sidney Powell "imminently" for defamation, and is continuing to explore similar suits against President Trump and others
https://www.axios.com/dominion-defam...m_content=1100
[Reply]
mkp785 02:42 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
It's weird that the Republican judges that heard Trump's team's lawsuits didn't see any evidence either.
"RINOs and NeverTrumpers. They are only in it for themselves and are all part of Epstein/Soros cabals"

-TaQo/Banham/BEP/so many fucking trumper loons that infest CPDC
[Reply]
Page 335 of 437
« First < 235285325331332333334335 336337338339345385435 > Last »
Up