ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 152
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
BlackOp 09:05 PM 07-28-2019
No rivals post here anymore...Mahomes put an end to that.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 10:23 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
The Raiders are so shitty........

that not even R8ers posts here anymore.
raidersnumber1 still posts here but I'm pretty sure the poor thing is mentally retarded soooooo... I'll give him a pass for being a Fade fan. He really doesn't know any better.
[Reply]
In58men 12:50 PM 07-30-2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:20 PM 07-30-2019

Full quote from Jon Gruden on Raiders QB Nathan Peterman. “I know he’s got some nightmare performances in the NFL, but when you watch the film, you can see why: It’s not all his fault.” pic.twitter.com/zfxxBCnBtg

— Michael Gehlken (@GehlkenNFL) July 30, 2019

[Reply]
ModSocks 01:31 PM 07-30-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Future starter for the Las Vegas Raiders. Carr better watch his cornhole.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:33 PM 07-30-2019
We need them to suck badly enough this year to get that #1 overall pick. Because if they don't, they WILL suck badly enough next year to get it.

And if the choice is whether or not I want to see Tua in this division or Trevor Lawrence, gimme Tua every time.

People are saying that Mahomes/Mayfield will be the Brady/Manning of the future but that's just wrong. The Manning in this equation ain't in the picture yet. That guy's still waiting for his draft eligibility at Clemson.

Mahomes/Lawrence will be a battle royale for years to come if they ended up in the same conference and an absolute bloodbath if they were in the same division. That rivalry would be incredible.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:50 PM 07-30-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
We need them to suck badly enough this year to get that #1 overall pick. Because if they don't, they WILL suck badly enough next year to get it.

And if the choice is whether or not I want to see Tua in this division or Trevor Lawrence, gimme Tua every time.

People are saying that Mahomes/Mayfield will be the Brady/Manning of the future but that's just wrong. The Manning in this equation ain't in the picture yet. That guy's still waiting for his draft eligibility at Clemson.

Mahomes/Lawrence will be a battle royale for years to come if they ended up in the same conference and an absolute bloodbath if they were in the same division. That rivalry would be incredible.
If they didn’t end up with the #1 overall pick after last year, I don’t see it happening this year or next. They’ve added talent and they will be better.
[Reply]
O.city 02:01 PM 07-30-2019
They added some offensive talent for sure. I think the Defense will still suck awful and there's always the chance Carr turtles up and AB kills him.
[Reply]
raidersnumber1 02:10 PM 07-30-2019
Vic Tafur

Verified account

@VicTafur
3h3 hours ago
Carr drops in a deep one to Antonio Brown. Too easy, one Raiders official says
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:13 PM 07-30-2019

imagine if antonio brown refused to go to buffalo only to have nate peterman as his QB https://t.co/DSGMybS4dO

— Ryan Mura (@RyanMura) July 30, 2019

[Reply]
eDave 02:17 PM 07-30-2019
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
Vic Tafur

Verified account

@VicTafur
3h3 hours ago
Congratulations.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:20 PM 07-30-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
They added some offensive talent for sure. I think the Defense will still suck awful and there's always the chance Carr turtles up and AB kills him.
We added some good secondary players as well, but I don't think the rookies will do enough this year on the DL to put pressure on the QB, so yeah, the D will likely suck again. Better than last year, but that's a damn low bar.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:23 PM 07-30-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

They're dumb enough that they'd finish behind Miami and take whichever of Tua and Herbert that Miami doesn't take.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 02:29 PM 07-30-2019
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
Vic Tafur

Verified account

@VicTafur
3h3 hours ago
So already now even raider coaches are admitting their defense sucks . That was quicker than I expected.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:36 PM 07-30-2019
[QUOTE=raidersnumber1;14370687]Vic Tafur

Verified account

@VicTafur
3h3 hours ago
Carr drops in a deep one to Antonio Brown. Too easy, one Raiders official said

So the highest paid QB in the NFL threw a practice TD to the highest paid receiver? I bet you are pumped up!!!

:-)

Did Carr run down the field and jump into his arms afterward?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 152
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up