ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 184 of 256
« First < 84134174180181182183184 185186187188194234 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:41 PM 12-02-2022
I've been curious to try that Hello Neighbor game.
[Reply]
Otter 08:42 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
If you're a fan of Left 4 Dead this game takes that and makes it so much better. I can't put this down, it's highly addictive the most so in a while for me.
I always thought the opening 'movie' for the original L4D should be expanded upon/extended. That was probably the coolest intro I've ever seen.

[Reply]
Stryker 10:37 PM 12-02-2022

[Reply]
Fish 10:47 PM 12-02-2022
The Callisto Protocol looks absolutely amazing and the atmosphere is pretty insane. But apparently the gameplay is pretty seriously flawed. The reviews have all been pretty rough. I'm about an hour and a half through the walkthrough. It's a melee heavy game, but the melee system is really inconsistent and clunky. The shooting weapons are scarce and very limited in ammo. You die very frequently. Boss battles are apparently very Elden Ring like. Apparently it's only about 20hrs long at best.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:34 AM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
I always thought the opening 'movie' for the original L4D should be expanded upon/extended. That was probably the coolest intro I've ever seen.

That's a good one.

You should check out Dead Island's intro if you've never seen it and enjoy zombie stuff. That one is kind of sad though.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:52 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
The Callisto Protocol looks absolutely amazing and the atmosphere is pretty insane. But apparently the gameplay is pretty seriously flawed. The reviews have all been pretty rough. I'm about an hour and a half through the walkthrough. It's a melee heavy game, but the melee system is really inconsistent and clunky. The shooting weapons are scarce and very limited in ammo. You die very frequently. Boss battles are apparently very Elden Ring like. Apparently it's only about 20hrs long at best.

All they had to do was more Dead Space.
[Reply]
Fish 01:25 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
All they had to do was more Dead Space.
Yeah, that's what I was hoping for. But this is definitely not Dead Space.

After watching a good portion of the walkthrough, I'm afraid I'm gonna pass on this. Looks gorgeous, but the fighting mechanics are awful, and it gets pretty repetitive.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:27 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I've been curious to try that Hello Neighbor game.
It's one of those games I would probably rather watch on YT, definitely interesting and very different from just about any other game. It's not really the type of game I usually play as I'm not into the jump scare thing but more fun to watch someone else.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 02:15 PM 12-03-2022
I've been playing Gotham Knights. It's like the Arkham Knight series but you play as the sidekicks instead of Batman. Nightwing, Robin, Batgirl and Red Mask. Each of the characters have their own special traits and abilities.

Still learning but it's pretty good. You have to go out on night patrol and beat up and interrogate bad guys doing small level crimes to get clues regarding the larger main story.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:19 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I've been playing Gotham Knights. It's like the Arkham Knight series but you play as the sidekicks instead of Batman. Nightwing, Robin, Batgirl and Red Mask. Each of the characters have their own special traits and abilities.

Still learning but it's pretty good. You have to go out on night patrol and beat up and interrogate bad guys doing small level crimes to get clues regarding the larger main story.
Almost pulled the trigger on it's 40% off sale, they just added a ton to the endgame but still it needs tweaked since you can only get Legendary gear the first time through. Almost there and I might pick it up if it gets discounted on the winter sale here in a few weeks. Combat is super fun as I tried it already.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:40 PM 12-03-2022
Yep, heard that Callisto Protocol game has some incredibly bad flaws. Just watching some folks play it and the frame rate drop would pretty much kill any interest for me. Totally immersion breaking and that's pretty much the point of survival horror.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01:19 PM 12-04-2022
Almost pulled the trigger on it's 40% off sale, they just added a ton to the endgame but still it needs tweaked since you can only get Legendary gear the first time through. Almost there and I might pick it up if it gets discounted on the winter sale here in a few weeks. Combat is super fun as I tried it already.
If you go upstairs at the hideout place, there's a Spyhunter arcade cabinet and you can actually play the game if you want.
[Reply]
Bump 08:18 PM 12-05-2022
the only games I'm interested in with any idea when they will release are:

Skull & Bones. This is a hard-maybe, hopefully get to try out a beta to see if I like it first. But I like the idea of it.

Diablo 4. Obviously going to play that, I won't be able to resist.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:12 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Bump:
the only games I'm interested in with any idea when they will release are:

Skull & Bones. This is a hard-maybe, hopefully get to try out a beta to see if I like it first. But I like the idea of it.

Diablo 4. Obviously going to play that, I won't be able to resist.
Skull & Bones is already out and it's called Sea of Thieves...Change my mind :-)

D4 yes, I'm excited to play it even if it looks a bit grainy.
[Reply]
Bump 11:47 PM 12-05-2022
Skull & Bones is already out and it's called Sea of Thieves...Change my mind :-)

D4 yes, I'm excited to play it even if it looks a bit grainy.
I'm limited to the playstation for games so never got to play sea of thieves
[Reply]
Page 184 of 256
« First < 84134174180181182183184 185186187188194234 > Last »
Up