ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 20
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Man I sure wish we had Russell Wilson
lcarus 08:03 PM 09-24-2012
Yeah hindsight is 20/20 and admittedly I didn't know much about Wilson at draft time, but then again I'm not paid to scout and draft players for a team that desperately needs a QB. Oh well I guess at least we got Donald Stephenson from OU.........yay.....
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:37 PM 09-24-2012
Originally Posted by pimpchief:
We should have just taken tom Brady back in the day.
If we had drafted him in the 5th back in 2000 we would have missed out on Dante Hall...so no go for me.
[Reply]
Ceej 08:38 PM 09-24-2012
Man, I sure wish we had Joe Flacco.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:39 PM 09-24-2012
Originally Posted by tk13:
That's a marginal argument. Flutie won 10 games in a season as a starter one time. Has a lower career completion % than Cassel, lower TD % and a higher INT %. Has appeared in two playoff games, lost them both and has a sub 50% completion percentage in the playoffs.
Hasn't Cassel won 11 and 10 games in seasons? I mean...HE didn't win them. He was the starter though.
[Reply]
-King- 08:39 PM 09-24-2012
Originally Posted by Dave:
No way. He's better than Kasl.

He shredded Buffalo.

Remember, Sanchez is only 25, Kasl is 30.

I'd take him over Kasl in a second.
He's not good. He's not good at all. Him and Cassel are in the same slow class.

He hasn't improved at all in the 4 years he's been in the league.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:41 PM 09-24-2012
Originally Posted by CJizzles:
Man, I sure wish we had Joe Flacco.
Dude, you can say that for ANY QB and I will agree, even though you're just mocking.

"Man, I sure wish we had Osweiler!". Sure, why not. He can't be any worse than Castle.
[Reply]
tk13 08:42 PM 09-24-2012
No way. He's better than Kasl.

He shredded Buffalo.

Remember, Sanchez is only 25, Kasl is 30.

I'd take him over Kasl in a second.
Actually I'd take Sanchez over Cassel too.

But that said... if we drafted a guy, and he was in his 4th year as a starter and still throwing up 10/27 and 21/45 passing games against good defenses, this fan base would be crucifying him. Anybody who says otherwise is completely full of crap.

Even the game he "shredded" Buffalo, he threw for 266. Solid game no doubt though.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 08:42 PM 09-24-2012
Originally Posted by lcarus:
It pisses me off that Cassel is 30 years old and they treat him like he's 23.
Yeah, they coddle him like he's 2nd yr guy.
[Reply]
Ceej 08:43 PM 09-24-2012
Dude, you can say that for ANY QB and I will agree, even though you're just mocking.

"Man, I sure wish we had Osweiler!". Sure, why not. He can't be any worse than Castle.
You're the one who started the stupid thread.

Pretty sure people on this board would take 90% of existing QBs in the league.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:45 PM 09-24-2012
Yeah, they coddle him like he's 2nd yr guy.
Yeah I mean what kind of fucking sample size is Pioli looking for? He clearly just has too much ego and arrogant pride to admit he was wrong. Either that or Cassel is his gay lover. Or...he's just an overrated idiot. Take your pick.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 08:46 PM 09-24-2012
Originally Posted by -King-:
He's not good. He's not good at all. Him and Cassel are in the same slow class.

He hasn't improved at all in the 4 years he's been in the league.
I don't ever see Sanchez looking to throw towards his own end zone, or hitting goal posts with 25 yard hail marys.

Fuck Kasl, if I can choose between him a Sanchez, Kasl loses that every time.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:47 PM 09-24-2012
Unlike all these QBs you guys are mocking me with, Wilson was easily obtainable, low risk, and perfect timing for us to take a shot on. Hats off to all who knew that Cassel injury would fuck us last year. You were dead on with that. He bought himself another season with that injury. If he had played that season out and sucked, who knows?
I wasn't fucking with you. I wish we had Jake Locker.
[Reply]
Ceej 08:47 PM 09-24-2012
I don't ever see Sanchez looking to towards his own end zone, or hitting goal posts with 25 yard hail marys.

**** Kasl, if I can choose between him a Sanchez, Kasl loses that every time.
A young, fresh smellier piece of shit compared to an older, petrified turd.

At the end of the day -- shit is shit.
[Reply]
-King- 08:49 PM 09-24-2012
I don't ever see Sanchez looking to towards his own end zone, or hitting goal posts with 25 yard hail marys.

Fuck Kasl, if I can choose between him a Sanchez, Kasl loses that every time.
Just because he hasn't done that stuff doesn't mean he doesn't suck. Don't you think it's sad that he's even comparable to Cassel? That's proof enough that he sucks.
[Reply]
DaWolf 08:50 PM 09-24-2012

**** Kasl, if I can choose between him a Sanchez, Kasl loses that every time.
No, Sanchez just does other stupid crap. The good thing is you don't have to choose between those two USC losers. I'm sure Elvis Grbac looked a lot better than Steve Bono to all of us at one point before Grbac took any snaps for us, yet he was just as big a waste of time...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:51 PM 09-24-2012
What the fuck are we gonna talk about when Cassel is gone.

Board traffic will plummet.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 20
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up