ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Nzoner's Game Room>Man I sure wish we had Russell Wilson
lcarus 08:03 PM 09-24-2012
Yeah hindsight is 20/20 and admittedly I didn't know much about Wilson at draft time, but then again I'm not paid to scout and draft players for a team that desperately needs a QB. Oh well I guess at least we got Donald Stephenson from OU.........yay.....
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:56 AM 12-06-2012
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
this is what many Chiefs fans will refuse to grasp

after going through 4 awful years that were suppose to be rebuilding, we are essentially drafting a QB like Matt Ryan and it will take another 4 years for whatever QB we draft to show talent like Matt Ryan

Chiefs fans just have a hard time knowing they have to wait another 4 years to see some ****ing talent on this team

The Falcons and Matt Ryan didnt get good overnight and neither will the Chiefs and whatever QB they draft.
They made the playoffs pretty much instantly, which is what the True Fans really want. They don't care about the Super Bowl, they just want a 9-7 team and some quality tailgating.

A guy like Barkley or Geno could provide that NEXT YEAR.
[Reply]
DLand21 12:54 PM 12-06-2012
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They made the playoffs pretty much instantly, which is what the True Fans really want. They don't care about the Super Bowl, they just want a 9-7 team and some quality tailgating.

AGREEEEE
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:32 PM 12-06-2012
this is what many Chiefs fans will refuse to grasp

after going through 4 awful years that were suppose to be rebuilding, we are essentially drafting a QB like Matt Ryan and it will take another 4 years for whatever QB we draft to show talent like Matt Ryan

Chiefs fans just have a hard time knowing they have to wait another 4 years to see some ****ing talent on this team

The Falcons and Matt Ryan didnt get good overnight and neither will the Chiefs and whatever QB they draft.
Evidently you dont watch much NFL. Matt Ryan went 11-5 his rookie season and has won between 9 -13 games every year in the league. Of course, hes the exception, not the rule...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:23 PM 12-06-2012
And it's not a ratings ploy that ESPN was talking about how long RG3's career might last.

He takes too many hits and he's not THAT big.
Excellent point.

Originally Posted by PGM:
:-) This time next year Red and Gold jerseys with the number 12 and name Penii on the back may be flying off the shelves.
:-) That sir, is a beautiful dream...

Originally Posted by SNR:
They're different fucking QBs. Entirely. Geno will never be as good as RGIII because Geno approaches the QB position ENTIRELY different.

The people who compare the two are fucking idiot media members. Those are the only people I've seen try to gauge the success of one based on the other.
It's Black thing. Literally.
[Reply]
mcaj22 04:24 PM 12-06-2012

no they cant

Geno or Barkley with the lack of talent on this team will win like 5 games max.

Just like Cassel and this talent was suppose to go 11-5 this season SAID BY EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM PRIOR TO AUGUST. Right.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:44 PM 12-06-2012
no they cant

Geno or Barkley with the lack of talent on this team will win like 5 games max.

Just like Cassel and this talent was suppose to go 11-5 this season SAID BY EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM PRIOR TO AUGUST. Right.
Everybody on this forum? Hardly.

Lots of people were predicting a losing record.

GTFO
[Reply]
mcaj22 05:01 PM 12-06-2012
Everybody on this forum? Hardly.

Lots of people were predicting a losing record.

GTFO
no they were not. good job being wrong

dont make me bump that poll thread prior to August. The entire forum had predicted this team between 9-7 to 11-5 WITH CASSEL AT QB. Anyone who thought otherwise at the time was bashed.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261841

yea lots of people really were predicting a losing record huh. More like lots of people were drinking the Pioli mixed kool aid
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:02 PM 12-06-2012
no they were not

dont make me bump that poll thread prior to August

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261841

yea lots of people really were predicting a losing record huh. More like lots of people were drinking the Pioli mixed kool aid
I can't see the results of the poll, I didn't vote in it.
[Reply]
mcaj22 05:03 PM 12-06-2012
I can't see the results of the poll, I didn't vote in it.
well lets just say the results make what you said about "lots of people predicting a losing record" 100 percent wrong lol
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:03 PM 12-06-2012
Ah, there they are.

And guess what, you're wrong.

You said everybody predicted 11-5 when in fact the overwhelming majority said either 10-6 or 9-7.

Hyperbolic much?
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:04 PM 12-06-2012
well lets just say the results make what you said about "lots of people predicting a losing record" 100 percent wrong lol
You said EVERYBODY was thinking 11-5.

You were wrong.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:45 PM 12-04-2022
I thought this thread might help us all move on to celebrate Donks Week :-)
[Reply]
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Up