ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Nzoner's Game Room>We are hands down a better team, and you all know it.
synthesis2 11:26 PM 12-04-2022
Look when they say a team wins XYZ% of the time it takes all the players etc into effect

Every time the Chiefs Play the Bungels over the last 3 meetings I get it, we didn't come out on top but it does not mean they are the better team, it just means they won that game.

Example, based on the Chiefs having a much better QB ( I get Burrow is ok but he has always had great WR, their number #3 is our number #1) and our Oline better, better defense, better TE, we are a far superior team.

Look I think we win 65% of the time on all of those last three meetings, but that means the other team wins 35% of the time, they rolled the dice and rolled a 1-35, it is what it is, their are upsets that happen all the time in football and underdogs winning when they had no business doing so.

The Ravens beat the Donkeys who are absolutely awful by 1 point 10 to 9. I mean this is like a loss losing to the Broncos by so little. These kind of things happen, I think the Bengals just miss the playoffs or barely sneak in and get bounced in the first round. But they are a quality team, we just got the 1-35 roll, it happens, its football, we are much better, we are going to be hosting the AFC championship game again, etc etc.

I wished we rolled the 36-100 on the dice but it didn't happen, its all good, in the remaining games we should be 90% or higher percentage winners, our odds of going all the way are really high. Proud of the guys today, Kelce does not fumble its over today, stuff just happens.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:52 AM 12-08-2022
The Chiefs' rookies and offseason acquisitions don't care about last season's results against the Bengals. Nor the Super Bowl games in 2019 and 2020. That's the problem with looking at games that happened in prior years for the current roster. These players watched the games from their couch.

Let's focus on this season with the current group of players. They were outplayed by the Bengals in the 1st and 4th quarters last week. Close game but Cincinnati made a few more plays when it counted. It was different that last season, where the Bengals pulled both victories out of their asses.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:35 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
Ok, here are the reasons I say what I say and I stand by what I said about the Browns because there is a valid argument to them being better than the Bungels because of the scoreboard, not matter what you say about matchups, division games, blah blah blah, if your a Cleveland fan you can just keep coming back to scoreboard and they have nothing. They can say, well this or that happened but if your a browns fan you simply say scoreboard and there is not denying that they are the better team.

But lets go back to the Bengals for a second and me saying we beat them 65 times out of 100, look I'm not saying I'm 100% right that its 65 or more, could be 60 or more but its definatly more than 50 times which is why I said what I said, we are better and you know it.

Here is why..

Coaching, you can't even compare coaching , we have a MUCH better coach, I don't even want to go into coaching stats to prove that I would assume we all agree we have the better coach.

WR- Yep I give that to the Bengals in spades

TE - Best in the history of the NFL

OL- Push for both teams

DL- About the same although in that game they looked a bit better

LB and DB's - We have a better back 7

RB- I think they get a slight edge but not by much

QB- This is where I see the huge difference, I don't think Burrow can even sniff Mahomes Jock Strap and I'll tell you why and where I rank the guy.

Burrow- Here are the QB I think are 100% better than Burrow, Mahomes, Hurts, Allen, Herbert, Lawrence, Watson, Murray, Prescott, Tongo.... then Burrow So he is the 10th best QB in the league right now.

Now I know you can go on and on about his stats etc but remember this, until his SENIOR year of college, his numbers STUNK in college, he didn't "elevate" anyone or do anything to make his team better, it wasn't until he senior year when he had

he had....

he had....

Justin Jefferson and Jamar Chase..... Let that sink in for a second... His ONLY year he was good as a college QB he had arguably the two BEST WR in the NFL right now... I mean has there EVER been a QB that had the two best WR in the NFL on his team at the same time..Look at his stats in him junior year, very average to poor, give him a combo of those two guys then of course he looks good. Throw in that he had CEH as a RB and back in college the guy was good, virtually anyone could run that offense.

Even in the Pro's he has an amazing skill group and you could argue that his WR/TE/RB combo is the BEST in the NFL. Burrow has no special ability, isn't fast , doesn't have a super strong arm, isn't elusive as he gets sacked a ton, he is accurate but with those weapons you only need to be average to win and look good.

If you put Burrow on the Chiefs with our patchwork of WR and our aging TE how many games does he wn? 7? 8? Mahomes is so clearly better its not even in the same universe. Burrow is a C+ QB, not quite a B- but slightly above average but has great..... not great.... unreal weapons to work with.

The end of the day why we are better is because we have a MUCH better QB and Coach ,period...
You're so full of shit, you can't see through the brown.
[Reply]
synthesis2 09:38 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
You're so full of shit, you can't see through the brown.
Show me a season back to college where burrow was a good QB with just 2 weapon???? Never ever happened .

Mahomes is a front runner for MVP with 1 32 year old weapon

No comparison
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:52 PM 12-08-2022
Show me a season back to college where burrow was a good QB with just 2 weapon???? Never ever happened .

Mahomes is a front runner for MVP with 1 32 year old weapon

No comparison
Show me someone with a well thought out, factual, accurate and unbiased statement and then show me synthesis2.

No comparison.
[Reply]
synthesis2 10:06 PM 12-08-2022
Show me someone with a well thought out, factual, accurate and unbiased statement and then show me synthesis2.

No comparison.
Argue against my point ? You can’t . Burrow although a quality QB has not done well without having 2-3 elite players in skill positions , when they don’t play he is not good . Just go back and look at his stats
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:22 PM 12-08-2022
Argue against my point ? You can’t . Burrow although a quality QB has not done well without having 2-3 elite players in skill positions , when they don’t play he is not good . Just go back and look at his stats
As soon as you leave the land of delusion i will.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:26 PM 12-08-2022
Of course the Chiefs are a better team than the Bengals. Is that really even a question? The Bengals are just a bad matchup for the Chiefs. I mean, they’ve lost 3 straight times by 3 points each. It sucks, but shit happens. You have to consider the entire body of work for a team.

Ask any Bengals fans if they think the Browns are a better team than them. Does anyone here think the Browns are a better team than the Bengals? Of course not. But the Browns have beaten the Bengals 5 straight times, including some REALLY bad beats.

Sometimes shit just happens. Best team doesn’t always win.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:57 PM 12-08-2022
We would've beaten CIN if we'd just drafted Baker Mayfield. We must hang our heads in shame.
[Reply]
synthesis2 11:36 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Of course the Chiefs are a better team than the Bengals. Is that really even a question? The Bengals are just a bad matchup for the Chiefs. I mean, they’ve lost 3 straight times by 3 points each. It sucks, but shit happens. You have to consider the entire body of work for a team.

Ask any Bengals fans if they think the Browns are a better team than them. Does anyone here think the Browns are a better team than the Bengals? Of course not. But the Browns have beaten the Bengals 5 straight times, including some REALLY bad beats.

Sometimes shit just happens. Best team doesn’t always win.
This was funny ally a good take
[Reply]
synthesis2 07:50 AM 12-09-2022
As soon as you leave the land of delusion i will.
Prove that I’m wrong
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up