ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL warns teams about faking injuries
chiefforlife 08:46 PM 12-04-2022
This was BEFORE our game...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...king-injuries/

Bates flopping in the end zone was the most obvious fake injury I have seen in a long time. I hope the league throws the book at them!
[Reply]
Mecca 08:48 PM 12-04-2022
All teams do this...that fool did it to save them a penalty.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 08:59 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I get that but if the league warned them Friday, this should be the poster child play for discipline. That was a soccer flop!
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 09:05 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
I get that but if the league warned them Friday, this should be the poster child play for discipline. That was a soccer flop!
Yeah i've never seen anything like that in the NFL or probably even college.Short of that player having a heart attack,its totally unacceptable.I mean...was he coached to do something like that ? Or just did it on his own.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:09 PM 12-04-2022
so bad soccer players were calling him a pussy!

seriously though, hope he's fined.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:13 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Probably but that is about as blatant as it gets
[Reply]
Mecca 09:13 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
Yeah i've never seen anything like that in the NFL or probably even college.Short of that player having a heart attack,its totally unacceptable.I mean...was he coached to do something like that ? Or just did it on his own.
Yes some teams coach guys to do it, especially if a team goes no huddle and you need a sub etc..

For example when Kelce fumbled so the defense had to go right back out and they were obviously gassed...there are some teams that would have had guys down several plays in a row to buy a breather.

Chris Simms openly talked about Monte Kiffen having defenders do it after turnovers to have guys not be gassed.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:23 PM 12-04-2022
Who gives a fuck? He doesn’t do that they use one of their three remaining time outs with like 2 minutes to go in the half. It didn’t affect the outcome at all.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:44 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Who gives a fuck? He doesn’t do that they use one of their three remaining time outs with like 2 minutes to go in the half. It didn’t affect the outcome at all.
You have missed the point, sir.

No one is saying it had anything to do with the result of the game.
[Reply]
Up