ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes foot injury watch
Hammock Parties 07:13 PM 12-04-2022

#Chiefs HC Andy Reid says that QB Patrick Mahomes suffered a foot injury late in the loss to the #Bengals, but cautioned that he should be alright. https://t.co/8pIL3ywctK

— Chiefs Wire (@TheChiefsWire) December 5, 2022

Originally Posted by :
According to Reid, Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes suffered a foot injury late in the game. It doesn’t sound like the injury will be an issue, though.

“Alright, as far as the injuries go, Pat (Mahomes) hurt his foot there at the end,” Reid said. “But it looks like he’s going to be OK.”

Thoughts on Mahomes injury @ProFootballDoc pic.twitter.com/gMKXxKZh7Z

— Kali Mahomes (@ClayWendler) December 5, 2022

[Reply]
Shag 03:32 PM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by Oh Snap:
A quick toss is all he needed. If mckinnon misses the pass its on him. But he was standing right at the 1st down marker with the defender a good 5 yds away.

Mahomes was looking downfield for the big play. We didn't need the big play there. We needed 3 yards and to bleed the clock so thr bengals don't have any time left.

Definitely should've went for it on 4th and 3. Butker has been too inconsistent this year, and the defense was gassed at that point.
He's ~8yds from the marker when Mahomes had the option to go there, and if you look at the all-22, cincy is sitting on that route. The second Mahomes makes a move to throw that way, they'd collapse on McKinnon. Absolutely no guarantee he gets the first without breaking a tackle.

This one's on Reid, IMHO. You have to view that as 4 down territory, you're at 3rd-3 with Pacheco tearing up the Bengals. Run the damn ball.
[Reply]
Shag 03:33 PM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
58 made a hell of a play

one step and mahomes gets the first down
One step and it might be a TD to JJSS. He's breaking wide open in the all-22, and looks like Mahomes was loading up to throw the ball (or could be a pump fake).
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:34 PM 12-06-2022
there's nothing to "pick up" since they don't have to tell anyone shit til wednesday
Mahomes having to miss time would be the biggest news story of the week, dude. It would be huge and not something we'd be able to keep a lid on.

Lamar Jackson was injured on Sunday and we've got a ton of info on that.. because it was significant.
[Reply]
Shag 03:35 PM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Mahomes having to miss time would be the biggest news story of the week, dude. It would be huge and not something we'd be able to keep a lid on.

Lamar Jackson was injured on Sunday and we've got a ton of info on that.. because it was significant.
According to the Athletic podcast, Mahomes said he was walking normally within a few minutes, and not an issue.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:35 PM 12-06-2022

chiefs are good at keeping wraps on these injuries
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:37 PM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by Shag:
According to the Athletic podcast, Mahomes said he was walking normally within a few minutes, and not an issue.
I believe it. We've seen that from Pat several times over the years. He was just a bit gimpy and had to walk it off.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:38 PM 12-06-2022
chiefs are good at keeping wraps on these injuries
hah, OK, bud.

When the injury report comes out and he's FP then you can suck my balls.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:39 PM 12-06-2022
hah, OK, bud.

chill out bro, if he's FP then he's fine, nor am I saying he is injured
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:47 PM 12-06-2022
hah, OK, bud.

Check your DMs bro!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:12 PM 12-07-2022

Chiefs injury report -- Patrick Mahomes (foot) full participant

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) December 7, 2022

[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:23 PM 12-07-2022

Suck my balls! Fondle them while you're at it, ya filthy animal.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:25 PM 12-07-2022
i refuse, as i never said he would be LP
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up