ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Gave this one away
rabblerouser 06:26 PM 12-04-2022
I mean, the refs sucked...but the running game was humming.

The offensive line SUCKS.

DEFENSIVE LINE SUCKS.

Going for that 55 yard FG sucked.

Bengals match up well with us; they have a great DL and our OL sucks.

Their OL is their Achilles heel...but our Dline can't take advantage.

That being said, if the refs weren't on some fuck shit, we'd have won.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:53 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Not so fast....think about this.

Ok, so the remaining schedules are as follows...

BENGALS
Browns - they lost the first one
Buccaneers @ Tampa Bay
@ Patriots
Buffalo @ home
Ravens @ home

BILLS
Jets - already beat them
Dolphins - already beat them
Bears - they will win
@ Cinnci - Bills could WIN
Patriots - 50/50

CHIEFS
@ Broncos - should be WIN
@ Texans - should be WIN
Seahawks - WIN
Denver - WIN

With all of that said, CHIEFS should/could get the #1 seed
If Bills get the 2nd seed then they have to face the highest seed - Bengals in my book. Let Buffalo play them at home and hopefully Bills win. Come to KC for the AFCCG and Voila! Back to SB for the CHIEFS! It can happen guys.

This is not over yet!
Most definitely. I don’t worry about KC vs Buffalo as they know they can beat the Bills. The Bengals? Not so sure as KC still struggles against that defense, stopping their offense, and the mental block of not being able to beat them. KC had this game penciled in since the schedule came out and still lost in a game that could have been worse than the score showed. At this point the best thing that could happen for KC is somehow Cincinnati misses the playoffs (highly unlikely) or someone else knocks them off in the playoffs.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:54 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Oh Snap:
Ppl talking shit about the DL obviously failed to see just how mich holding the begals Ol was getting away with.
Every line holds. You can read a thread for almost any team and any game and hear the same complaints.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:54 PM 12-05-2022
Only losers blame the refs.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:55 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The Bengals missed the easiest TD of the game and still beat us. If we are as good as we are supposed to be we bury them but we don’t put teams away late. Also, if the rolls were reversed at the end and we are trying to run out the clock we probably fail whereas they didn’t.
That was 3rd and long and was the most obvious pick play I've seen in awhile that should have been called. They didn't deserve to score there...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up