ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Media Center>A Few Hip-Hop Artists
KurtCobain 11:17 AM 08-01-2015
There's a few specific Hip-Hop artists I've been listening to in the past few weeks, and I was hoping to get some opinions on them here. If you're familiar with the artist it would be cool if you'd share your top ten songs by them, and maybe an interesting tidbit about them and possibly some underground or rare songs I may not have heard.

Rittz
Stevie Stone
Machine Gun Kelly
A - Wax
Kendrick Lamar
Jon Young

Also, who are you guys listening to right now?
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:27 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:

Sounds like some support track to raise money for inner city schools or something
:-)

Can't go wrong with J.Cole, dude is at the top of the game right now. And Durk is fire, so this is a pretty dope collab. This one is gonna be around all summer.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:41 PM 05-19-2023
This one dropped last night. Not really feeling it. But if you're a Snoop fan, he goes pretty hard on this. Felt like some O.G Snoop.

[Reply]
KCUnited 03:43 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-)

Can't go wrong with J.Cole, dude is at the top of the game right now. And Durk is fire, so this is a pretty dope collab. This one is gonna be around all summer.
Oh yeah its super marketable, which probably turns me off and would put this in the category of "his early stuff was way better" haha

Give me Dis Ain't Want They Want with Frank Clark quoting it during the SB haha

Anyway, that flyer led me to listen to a DD Osama track Throw which I enjoyed but then pulled up the video on Youtube and its too corny to embed
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:56 PM 05-19-2023
DD Osama, eh? I'll match your DD and raise you one Lil Zay Osama.

[Reply]
KCUnited 04:03 PM 05-19-2023
DD Osama, eh? I'll match your DD and raise you one Lil Zay Osama.

Yeah thats fire and I'll always bias towards Chicago

Hip hop is a distant 2nd on my resources to spend on music-wise but I'm feeling like I need more variety in my rotation

So when the Lil Durk tour flyer popped up, I started running down the list of new tracks by the artists as a first step to get back to current state

[Reply]
ModSocks 04:08 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Yeah thats fire and I'll always bias towards Chicago

Hip hop is a distant 2nd on my resources to spend on music-wise but I'm feeling like I need more variety in my rotation

So when the Lil Durk tour flyer popped up, I started running down the list of new tracks by the artists as a first step to get back to current state

That is a dope flyer.

Yeah im a fan of NLE Choppa, if you havent checked out his catalog i'd recommend it.

Plus he's a legit hooper. Dude can ball.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:11 PM 05-19-2023
That is a dope flyer.

Yeah im a fan of NLE Choppa, if you havent checked out his catalog i'd recommend it.

Plus he's a legit hooper. Dude can ball.
I definitely plan to check out NLE Choppa

I'll check out whatever you post in here as well
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:02 PM 09-27-2023
Thread needs a bump

[Reply]
ModSocks 06:09 PM 09-27-2023

[Reply]
ModSocks 06:10 PM 09-27-2023

[Reply]
ModSocks 06:56 PM 02-01-2024
The new 21 Savage album is fire. It's been out for a few weeks now. Been listening to it since it dropped.

[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up