Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm
Hammock Parties 03:40 PM 06-21-2021
Well, bye...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/21/frank...ty-chiefs-nfl/

K.C. CHIEFS' FRANK CLARK
ARRESTED
... Cops Say NFL Star Had Uzi In Lambo SUV

Originally Posted by :
NFL star pass rusher Frank Clark -- one of the best defensive players in the league -- was arrested Sunday after cops say he had an uzi in his Lambo SUV ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Clark was pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday evening in Los Angeles ... when cops say they noticed an open duffle bag in his ride.

Our sources say officers saw the gun inside the bag ... and arrested the 28-year-old for felony illegal possession of a firearm.

The Kansas City Chiefs superstar is still behind bars in the Los Angeles area, jail records show.

According to the records, Clark -- listed at 6'3", 255 pounds -- was arrested at 9:20 p.m. ... and was booked into jail hours later at 9:28 a.m. Monday.

We've reached out to Clark and the Chiefs for comment ... but so far, no word back yet.

Clark was a key piece in the Chiefs' runs to the Super Bowls the last two years ... after being traded from Seattle to Kansas City before the 2019 season, Clark logged 14 sacks in 26 starts and was great in postseason play too.

In fact, Clark was so good for the Chiefs since joining the team ... he was selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his 2 seasons on the squad.

Of course, this is not Clark's first brush with legal trouble ... you'll recall, he was arrested in 2014 after being accused of domestic violence -- and was kicked off the Univ. of Michigan football team over it all.

Clark eventually struck a deal with prosecutors in that case, agreeing to plead guilty to a lesser charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Clark is currently in the middle of a 5-year, $104 MILLION contract with the Chiefs.

Story developing ...

[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:16 AM 07-11-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
At this point, there is no proof that he did or didn't commit an infraction either, so stove your bullshit because there is no proof of that.

All we actually know is that he was pulled over. ALL the rest is theoretic, oh, and the reason we frequent BB's.
100%
[Reply]
loochy 10:07 AM 07-11-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
I don't know. Someone carrying that dangerous of an assault rifle is probably in some bad shit. Either about to commit a violent crime or just got done commiting a violent crime. This is pretty huge.
The ol uzi assault rifle, eh?
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:55 AM 07-11-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Talking out of his ass for sure.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:58 AM 07-11-2021
I don't understand why several of you keep referring to the Ozi, which he was arrested for in June.
It has been repeated that this felony charge is for the March arrest, a pistol and a rifle both of which were loaded.
It will be later this month before he might be charged for the June arrest. At that point, he will likely be looking at 2 felony charges.

https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-de-f...assault-weapon

Kansas City Chiefs defensive end Frank Clark was charged Friday with felony possession of an assault weapon, L.A. County District Attorney's office spokesperson Greg Risling confirmed to NFL.com.

The charge stems from a March arrest in West Carson, California, in which Clark and another man were detained by California Highway Patrol after two loaded firearms were discovered in a bag in the back seat of their vehicle following a routine traffic stop.

Clark's arraignment is set for July 14.

In a separate incident, Clark was arrested in June for felony possession of a concealed firearm. He is scheduled to appear in court regarding this arrest on October 18.

The Chiefs declined to make a statement on the matter.
[Reply]
-King- 11:02 AM 07-11-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
It's pure good luck that no one died as a result of him having that thing around.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:04 AM 07-11-2021
It's pure good luck that no one died as a result of him having that thing around.
JFC you’re dumb.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:05 AM 07-11-2021
Oh. My. God.

You mean he had a legal firearm, AND IT WAS LOADED?????

How in the world did it not spontaneously go off 17 times,
Reload itself and discharge another 20 rounds????

Oh right. That’s not how guns work. Not even in n Kalifornia.
[Reply]
eDave 11:15 AM 07-11-2021

[Reply]
HayWire 11:17 AM 07-11-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Oh. My. God.

You mean he had a legal firearm, AND IT WAS LOADED?????

How in the world did it not spontaneously go off 17 times,
Reload itself and discharge another 20 rounds????

Oh right. That’s not how guns work. Not even in n Kalifornia.
I carry and love my guns but that's California law (and other states). You can't have loaded guns (legal or not) in a car or on yourself..

That being said. Stupid ass law. If you're going to have a gun for self protection it's no good unless it's loaded.

I have a loaded 45 by my chair all the time. If someone breaks in I doubt they're polite enough to be patient while I load.
[Reply]
TRR 11:23 AM 07-11-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:
I carry and love my guns but that's California law (and other states). You can't have loaded guns (legal or not) in a car or on yourself..

That being said. Stupid ass law. If you're going to have a gun for self protection it's no good unless it's loaded.

I have a loaded 45 by my chair all the time. If someone breaks in I doubt they're polite enough to be patient while I load.
Can’t be too careful :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 11:26 AM 07-11-2021
Just sucks that we get Jarran Reed and now Clark could be suspended or even cut.

Hopefully we can void Frank’s contract if worse case happens. Then we could pay Ingram and maybe someone else
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 12:23 PM 07-11-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Just sucks that we get Jarran Reed and now Clark could be suspended or even cut.

Hopefully we can void Frank’s contract if worse case happens. Then we could pay Ingram and maybe someone else
No clue if this guy is correct or not (been too busy to keep up with all of this) but if so that could change what the Chiefs do here:

Any sort of suspension for conduct detrimental to the league will void the guarantee on Frank Clark's $18.5M salary for 2021 (the last guarantee on his contract). The #Chiefs can also request that $11.4M of his $19M signing bonus be paid back.https://t.co/K5IUbzUgGR

— Spotrac (@spotrac) July 10, 2021

From a $$ perspective would seem to be a good thing if you think getting rid of Clark is a good thing, and would provide cap relief to get a replacement (if one is still around once this all plays out).
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:43 PM 07-11-2021
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
No clue if this guy is correct or not (been too busy to keep up with all of this) but if so that could change what the Chiefs do here:

From a $$ perspective would seem to be a good thing if you think getting rid of Clark is a good thing, and would provide cap relief to get a replacement (if one is still around once this all plays out).
If this is true, then wow. I was fine with Clark for another year, but to get our cap space back and move on now would be huge.

We could go grab a couple FA DEs to replace his production and be set up well next offseason.
[Reply]
cwhocares 12:46 PM 07-11-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:

I agree that it's a stupid law but, it is the law. You break the law you suffer the consequences.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:54 PM 07-11-2021
Marshall Lynch 3 games, 2009

The Buffalo Bills running back was suspended after he was arrested near Los Angeles on Feb. 11 and later pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor gun charge. Searching a parked car occupied by Lynch, police found a 9 mm semiautomatic handgun inside a backpack in the trunk. After pleading guilty to having a concealed firearm in a vehicle, Lynch was sentenced to 80 hours of community service and three years' probation.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 43
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Up