ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 247
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:24 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Definitely doesn't look good when he struggles to get up, then runs a few feet before almost falling down from the hit.

"Back Spasms"

What a bunch of fucks they are.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:26 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Do you think anything comes of it? I mean, they pretty obviously circumvented the concussion protocol.
You'd hope so but you just never know anymore.

I mean, damn it couldn't be more blatant. Dude's head was wiggling around like it was about to fall off his neck. He was even trying to shake it off. Wobbling...

I mean goddamn it couldn't be more blatant.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:32 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
"Back Spasms"

What a bunch of fucks they are.
Back spasms.... caused by the concussion from when he hit his head on the turf.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:35 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You'd hope so but you just never know anymore.

I mean, damn it couldn't be more blatant. Dude's head was wiggling around like it was about to fall off his neck. He was even trying to shake it off. Wobbling...

I mean goddamn it couldn't be more blatant.
To me, it seems like the team should be punished for such a blatant violation. I mean, there's the obvious risk to Tua's health - that's vile enough. But then you add in that they're screwing with the integrity of the game. I don't know, I think they should be punished.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:39 PM 09-26-2022
There’s supposed to be an independent neurologist who conducts the concussion protocol on the sideline.

Ideally, there should be no team influence in this decision that allowed him to go back out there..
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:59 PM 09-26-2022
To me, it seems like the team should be punished for such a blatant violation. I mean, there's the obvious risk to Tua's health - that's vile enough. But then you add in that they're screwing with the integrity of the game. I don't know, I think they should be punished.
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
There’s supposed to be an independent neurologist who conducts the concussion protocol on the sideline.

Ideally, there should be no team influence in this decision that allowed him to go back out there..
The hammer needs to come down. Blatant disregard for player safety.

I just don't know that it will.

But there may not be a better moment for the NFL to set an example.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:06 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
miami is taking that division

the bills have been exposed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:07 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Josh Allen isn’t the likeable guy the media makes him out to be

We’ve seen that side of him at Arrowhead.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:08 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by boilertiger:
The Ken Dorsey implosion is crazy to watch and highly unnecessary. . I don't know what to make of it.

It's a really good team, but they may be wound a bit too tight. Long season.

They thought they were going undefeated.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:10 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Definitely doesn't look good when he struggles to get up, then runs a few feet before almost falling down from the hit.

Chiefs needed the Dolphins doctor when Mahomes got knocked out of the Browns game.

[Reply]
htismaqe 04:46 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

There's an article on NFL.com about it. McDaniel talked like it was all Tua. He told the doctors and the team that it was his back and insisted he was good to go. So they just put him back in the game.

Nowhere does the article say explicitly that he was examined by an independent neurologist and definitively cleared to play.

Very fishy.
[Reply]
Monticore 05:06 PM 09-26-2022
Mahomes was taken out of the game and put in the concussion protocol. He didn't come back into the game 3 plays later.
But he probably could have , the concussion protocol doesn’t account for vasovagal episode and some other things , you can’t always just use video evidence to come to a medical conclusion which is is probably influenced the Mahomes decision.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:10 PM 09-26-2022
:-)

[Reply]
Marcellus 06:50 PM 09-26-2022
There's an article on NFL.com about it. McDaniel talked like it was all Tua. He told the doctors and the team that it was his back and insisted he was good to go. So they just put him back in the game.

Nowhere does the article say explicitly that he was examined by an independent neurologist and definitively cleared to play.

Very fishy.
I saw a discussion this morning on NFLN that claimed he was evaluated by an independent Dr. Maybe covering their ass.:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:24 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by JustRyan:
:-)

Ok knowmo. Piss off. You had Josh Allen and Von. You can overcome being out a few starters against a QB who had his fucking brain scrambled and was ineffective after.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 247
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Up