ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 63
« First < 5455152535455 56575859 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:22 PM 05-31-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
These are fucking amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes they are. I've been eating them for years. Love them.
[Reply]
SuperChief 10:16 AM 06-06-2022
Who's got a vacuum cleaner they love? Looking for one that's great with dog hair.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:02 AM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Who's got a vacuum cleaner they love? Looking for one that's great with dog hair.
Manual or robot?

I just bought this a couple of months ago, and it has passed the stringent wife test for quality. I've got it set up to run on different floors and it's good at figuring out how to navigate. When it goes back to the charging dock, it empties itself into a little bag that I only change every couple of months. It also mops hard surfaces, but I haven't worked on that yet. The documentation isn't superb so I've been learning one new feature at a time.

It's pretty expensive, but it's nice to vacuum without doing any work: https://us.roborock.com/products/rob...RoCXowQAvD_BwE
[Reply]
scho63 12:25 PM 06-06-2022
Best $5 I ever spent

[Reply]
Buehler445 12:27 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Vacuum wars on YouTube is a good channel to check out. I ended up with a shark IQ based on his rec. I have to clean it out once a week for the dog and wife hair but it really works good to vacuum while we’re at work.
[Reply]
SiB 12:27 PM 06-06-2022
Instant Pot. Use the damn thing all the time.
[Reply]
stumppy 03:07 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Best $5 I ever spent

Get one of these. You'll never use anything else.

Dryer vent/lint cleaner.
Attached: 41xxo5TCSgL._AC_.jpg (15.1 KB) 
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:18 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Vacuum wars on YouTube is a good channel to check out. I ended up with a shark IQ based on his rec. I have to clean it out once a week for the dog and wife hair but it really works good to vacuum while we’re at work.
Of course you did....

Because we have one as well and yeah, it's pretty slick. The big difference is the radar guided mapping thing where it makes straight lines in individual rooms instead of bouncing around at random like our old ones did.

I kinda like it being able to unload fur into the docking station at all, but more than anything I like knowing that it's going to hit each corner of each room and I can use my phone to tell it to hit a specific room again and just do those little uniform lines that get everywhere instead of the random patters that always seemed to be pretty similar and left areas uncovered.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:28 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
These are fucking amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Dafuq. I've never heard of microwaved pork rinds. Ive had plenty of pork rinds, but microwaved? That's a new one.
[Reply]
Holladay 03:31 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by :
Do you want corded or cordless?

Corded:

https://www.dyson.com/outlet#shop-all-refurbished

Cordless:

https://poshmark.com/listing/DYSON-D...SABEgLcJfD_BwE

For more information:

https://www.dyson.com/support/journey/tools/921001-01

Dyson is a little pricey, but great quality. I have 2 sticks and one corded. The sticks are very handy. The suction on the corded...golf ball/garden hose.

My wife likes the Dyson corded better then her German Miele vacuum. And Miele's are not cheap!
[Reply]
Sofa King 04:52 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Best $5 I ever spent

Yup. I've got the blue one.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:59 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by Holladay:

We have one of those also - they are EXCELLENT if your dog will tolerate them. Or if you can just corner him. Our black lab is just the sweetest thing in the world but he's also a gigantic pussy. Strong as an ox but wouldn't dream of hurting anyone even though he gets scared of anything that buzzes.

I tried to put him in a grooming harness hooked to a card table to dremel his nails a few months back - dog wouldn't bite or snarl or anything but he pulled so hard that he bent the piece of 1/4 inch steel that held the arm to the table and finally spun it loose.

You turn the vacuum on and try that brush and he'll back into a corner before becoming a quivering mess. We try to go fast because you can't just not groom him - he sheds like crazy. But not all dogs will tolerate it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:56 PM 06-06-2022
I probably said this before, but Olukai footwear. Most comfortable casual shoes �� be ever worn. Have three pairs for work, a pair for driving, and a couple pairs for nights out. Worth every penny and then some.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:11 AM 06-07-2022
I'm not much into flipflops or things associated with Alex Smith, and while they're too geriatric looking for my style, I do enjoy wearing these Oofos my wife picked up for me for around the house.

They're marketed as a recovery sandal. I'm not sure how effective they are but as someone recovering from a leg injury, they're certainly more comfortable than the slides I've been wearing.
[Reply]
tooge 08:22 AM 06-07-2022
1979 Jeep CJ5. Love it
1948 CJ2 also love it
Pair of Hoka shoes. Most comfortable shoes I've ever had
Muck boots
Redington 4 wt. Fly rod
2017 F150

Some of my favorite toys and purchases
[Reply]
Page 55 of 63
« First < 5455152535455 56575859 > Last »