ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Springfield Mo to get a Buc-ees
Deberg_1990 05:58 PM 01-12-2022
Hells yea…the ones in Texas are awesome

🦫 Springfield, MO to get Missouri's first BUCEES!!

-@carriesheffield @DLoesch @RealDrGina https://t.co/56vQhnisuO

— Cable News Watch (@CableNewsWatch) January 12, 2022

[Reply]
Skyy God 06:32 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
**** off Denver yuppie, we'll take our Buc-ee's and enjoy it!

**** you too queer! The fact that your dumbass is trash-talking it makes it even more exciting!
Queer? Your Jerry Springer ass is definitely from there.

Over under on combined ex wives and teeth: 10.
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:34 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Queer? Your Jerry Springer ass is definitely from there.
Oh yeah? Tell me more about the fake whore you started a thread about to try to throw everyone off so you could stay in the closet. You're the biggest clown on this board, and that's saying something!
[Reply]
wutamess 06:35 PM 01-12-2022
Springfield just won Missouri! Been once and absolutely fell in love with that place. Puts QT (which I love) to SHAME!
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:36 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by wutamess:
Springfield just won Missouri! Been once and absolutely fell in love with that place. Puts QT (which I love) to SHAME!
You love QT? The QT's we had in Spfd were just plain old gas stations, nothing special or different about them at all.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:41 PM 01-12-2022
Most QTs are heaven
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:41 PM 01-12-2022
Oh yeah? Tell me more about the fake whore you started a thread about to try to throw everyone off so you could stay in the closet. You're the biggest clown on this board, and that's saying something!
Go fuck yourself, hillbilly.
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:53 PM 01-12-2022
Go **** yourself, hillbilly.
Struck a nerve I guess? Such a great feeling when you just know you've pissed off some random piece of shit on the internet. :-)
[Reply]
Curé 06:58 PM 01-12-2022
do they have bucees in belize?
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:59 PM 01-12-2022
Struck a nerve I guess? Such a great feeling when you just know you've pissed off some random piece of shit on the internet. :-)
Says a grown ass man that calls people gay slurs on the internet.

Have fun ****ing your morbidly obese sister-wife tonight, ****face.
[Reply]
Camaro 07:00 PM 01-12-2022
Never been in one but I like QTs and sheetz
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:00 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Curé:
do they have bucees in belize?
No.

Lotta bodegas tho.

It’s a lovely country.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:04 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
I went to one last summer and it was .... horrifying. Maybe I've just spent too much time in wide open spaces but we were going to the beach for a family reunion on my wife's side of the family. We needed to get rid of our morning coffee and so we went into a Buc-ees.

It was a stop-n-rob from hell. Yes, the stores, including the restrooms, were clean. But there were so many people just standing there buying cheap shit and processed crappy food. Lots of people were standing around outside shoveling gas station food into their mouth. You had to wade through intense, noisy crowds just to go to the bathroom. it was 10x worse than a Chiefs game but at least at a Chiefs game I get to watch PMII. This was a combination of Wal-Mart on Black Friday and a Qwik-Mart. I don't eat gas station hot dogs and I really don't see why I should have to wade through 74,329 people who are standing in line for a gas station hot dog just so I can pee.

I just want a place where I can fill up my car, grab a Monster energy drink, and pee. (note the importance of the Oxford comma). I don't want to have to go through a rugby scrum to do it.

I get they're popular. I will just go to the next exit myself, thank you.
‘Merica!!!
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:06 PM 01-12-2022
Says a grown ass man that calls people gay slurs on the internet.

Have fun ****ing your morbidly obese sister-wife tonight, ****face.

[Reply]
Skyy God 07:11 PM 01-12-2022
Thanks for posting a gif of a hot girl and your dick.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 07:13 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Camaro:
Never been in one but I like QTs and sheetz
Imagine the most massive QT you have ever seen, then double it. Add a bunch of extra shit like clothes and decor, and a big ass counter where you can order roasted nuts and all kinds of food that will make you fat af.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up