ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 21
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Vaccine passports????
petegz28 08:09 AM 03-30-2021
Seem rather ridiculous and I cannot see how it's legal. We have people who do take vaccines on the basis of their religion. Is that now not a thing?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:10 PM 03-31-2021

For those idiots that wish to promote vaccine passports- remember the obese are far more likely to spread virus and to make pandemics worse-do we also need a body fat passport as well? pic.twitter.com/UXX3xVAoeM

— Dr Shawn Baker �� (@SBakerMD) April 1, 2021

[Reply]
BlackOp 10:22 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Krispy Kreme leading the way to New World Order! One vaccine donut at a time... :-)
You're missing the point....it isn't about Krispy Kreme per se...it's about corporations starting to become street level political agenda pimps...rewarding the good, little minions for their blind servitude to the state.

This is just one example....

The bleed into fascism will be gradual...but this is how it begins...it's what the "woke" crowd calls a "micro-aggression".
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:23 PM 03-31-2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:26 AM 04-01-2021
Naomi Wolf: Vaccine passports spell 'the end of human liberty'
'How does China keep a billion people under the thumb of a totalitarian regime?'

Liberal author and feminist icon Naomi Wolf is warning that the proposed “vaccine passports” would mean the end of liberty in the free world.

“I cannot say this forcefully enough: This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if this plan unfolds as planned,” she said in an interview Sunday with Fox News’ Steve Hilton.

Some countries including Denmark, have already begun implementing a digital or paper proof of vaccination that allows a person to enter a venue or board public transportation.

“‘Vaccine passport’ sounds like a fine thing if you don’t understand what these platforms can do,” Wolf said. “I’m the CEO of a tech company. I understand what this platform does. It is not about the vaccine or the virus, it is about your data. What people need to understand is that any other functionality can be loaded onto that platform with no problem at all.”

here's technology, she pointed out, that can merge someone's health record "with your Paypal account or digital currency.

"Microsoft is talking about merging it with payment plans, your networks can be sucked up, it geolocates you wherever you go. All of your medical history can be included -- this has already happened in Israel," she said.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/03/naomi-wo...human-liberty/
Biden admin can claim all they want how it's not a state mandated thing, but they are using Big Tech to collude with them to carry out a state purpose. This is fascism.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:28 AM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
'How does China keep a billion people under the thumb of a totalitarian regime?'

Liberal author and feminist icon Naomi Wolf is warning that the proposed “vaccine passports” would mean the end of liberty in the free world.

“I cannot say this forcefully enough: This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if this plan unfolds as planned,” she said in an interview Sunday with Fox News’ Steve Hilton.

Some countries including Denmark, have already begun implementing a digital or paper proof of vaccination that allows a person to enter a venue or board public transportation.

“‘Vaccine passport’ sounds like a fine thing if you don’t understand what these platforms can do,” Wolf said. “I’m the CEO of a tech company. I understand what this platform does. It is not about the vaccine or the virus, it is about your data. What people need to understand is that any other functionality can be loaded onto that platform with no problem at all.”

here's technology, she pointed out, that can merge someone's health record "with your Paypal account or digital currency.

"Microsoft is talking about merging it with payment plans, your networks can be sucked up, it geolocates you wherever you go. All of your medical history can be included -- this has already happened in Israel," she said.

Biden admin can claim all they want how it's not a state mandated thing, but they are using Big Tech to collude with them to carry out a state purpose. This is fascism.
So Naomi Wolf is a nutjob. Noted.
[Reply]
F150 08:06 AM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

so its almost like a cell phone. Or a credit card.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:20 AM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by F150:
You don't have to have either.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:24 AM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
You don't have to have either.
You won't have to have a vaccine passport either.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:04 AM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by F150:
It doesn't exist, so it is like neither of those things. I have a social security card and drivers license, and those are not like either of those things.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:13 PM 04-01-2021
This is the future if we allow it....

TFW you blurt out the naked reality of a $ trillion dollar scam live on air.pic.twitter.com/vupyYagQiX

— MICROCHAD �� (@mtcbtc) April 1, 2021

[Reply]
Bump 06:09 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:

the future is now. Unless something is done fast people might go enjoy freedoms anyways! In America!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:43 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:

SMH

Can it be anymore obvious?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:34 AM 04-02-2021
Vaccine passports will hurt women disproportionately...

Another set of unintended consequences for vaccine passports

"the “tyranny of the urgent” to resume economic life should not be at the cost of women’s ability to participate in public life."https://t.co/3Q2ETVgnll

— Amy �� (@skepticalzebra) April 2, 2021

[Reply]
Saulbadguy 07:36 AM 04-02-2021
I doubt Branson will require them, so I think you guys are good.
[Reply]
F150 07:52 AM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Vaccine passports will hurt women disproportionately...

Why would a retail business go along with this foolishness? Who openly says we are willing to ignore 30% of the market because all the things?

Pure stupidity. I could see some silly "mandate",like masks, that stores like WlMart claim to enforce...and never check squat.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 21
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up