ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 21
1 234511 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Vaccine passports????
petegz28 08:09 AM 03-30-2021
Seem rather ridiculous and I cannot see how it's legal. We have people who do take vaccines on the basis of their religion. Is that now not a thing?
[Reply]
Nixhex 08:14 AM 03-30-2021
Pretty sure most states require identification to get the vaccine. Now we might have to show a vaccine identification just to work, travel or visit certain places. This is all perfectly fine says the left.

Also the left: Requiring identification to vote is racist and suppression.

You can't make this shit up
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:19 AM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Seem rather ridiculous and I cannot see how it's legal. We have people who do take vaccines on the basis of their religion. Is that now not a thing?
For decades, vaccinations have been required for travel to certain countries. This is not a new thing.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:19 AM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I don't see what authority the Federal govt has to overtake public health policy which is the authority of the States under our Constitution. Doesn't mean they won't try to do it and succeed.

It will definitely be challenged in the courts. This is what the former Soviet Union had, just for people to be able to go to work a certain distance from their home.

This issue is going to sort who the real fascist-totalitarians ( aka corporatists) are in the GOP.

This entire Covid thing is turning out to be part of the "fundamental transformation" of America. I just got wind of what is in the gun control bills. Oh brother are we in trouble if that passes along with this. It sets the ground for gun confiscation via other pretenses. The country is being taken-over by globalist-Marxists.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:20 AM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
Pretty sure most states require identification to get the vaccine. No we might have to show a vaccine identification just to work, travel or visit certain places. This is all perfectly fine says the left.

Also the left: Requiring identification to vote is racist and suppression.

You can't make this shit up
:-):-):-)

I have my card with me just in case someone wants to be an asshole.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:23 AM 03-30-2021
Just ask before your jabber, jabs you while demanding an answer in writing:
"Is it safe?"
If you get no answer. Then just say "Lawsuit."
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:48 AM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Just ask before your jabber, jabs you while demanding an answer in writing:
"Is it safe?"
If you get no answer. Then just say "Lawsuit."
Except that they give you a rather large bit of info before you get the shot explaining that's its not FDA approved and is a clinical test vaccine etc....

I wouldn't say there is zero chance anyone ever successfully sues over getting the shot buts its as close to zero as you can get. I would think it would have to be from negligence by the caregiver in handling or something and nothing directly related the manufacturer.

Which its odd to say the least the government is pushing a non approved vaccine.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:50 AM 03-30-2021
Well, then I would put those pamplets down and refuse it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:53 AM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Well, then I would put those pamplets down and refuse it.
More likely you wouldn't be there in the first place.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:59 AM 03-30-2021
Florida Governor DeSantis Rejects Biden's Moves to Create Mandatory Covid Passports

Florida’s Governor Ron DeSantis said he would take executive action this week against vaccine passports. DeSantis said he will be issuing an executive order in the state forbidding vaccine passports.

Local governments and businesses that would use these digital passports to allow vaccinated individuals to travel and attend events would not be allowed. He said that “we are not supporting doing any vaccine passports in the state of Florida.” DeSantis point blank said this violates privacy and individual liberties. “It’s completely unacceptable for either the government or the private sector to impose upon you the requirement that you show proof of vaccine to just simply be able to participate in normal society.”

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/a...vid-passports/

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:59 AM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
More likely you wouldn't be there in the first place.
Well of course, I wouldn't. But it's for those who don't know.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:00 AM 03-30-2021
Florida Governor DeSantis Rejects Biden's Moves to Create Mandatory Covid Passports

Florida’s Governor Ron DeSantis said he would take executive action this week against vaccine passports. DeSantis said he will be issuing an executive order in the state forbidding vaccine passports.

Local governments and businesses that would use these digital passports to allow vaccinated individuals to travel and attend events would not be allowed. He said that “we are not supporting doing any vaccine passports in the state of Florida.” DeSantis point blank said this violates privacy and individual liberties. “It’s completely unacceptable for either the government or the private sector to impose upon you the requirement that you show proof of vaccine to just simply be able to participate in normal society.”

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/a...vid-passports/

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:11 AM 03-30-2021
In New York Cuomo is rolling out vaccine passports to attend sporting events and concerts.

Cuomo’s office announced on March 2 that testing had begun on the joint IBM system, known as Excelsior Pass. The “pass” itself is a smartphone app that displays a QR code to be scanned before entering an indoor business or other public gathering place. https://t.co/TMOMJmTfvl

— The Intercept (@theintercept) March 26, 2021

Pretty cool that he's working with IBM on this, the company that helped automate The Holocaust in Germany.

https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nyti...-ibm.html?_r=1
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:39 AM 03-30-2021
Nah I'm good on that
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:46 AM 03-30-2021
Called this last March when the lockdowns began. Just a new rung on the ladder.

Next rung will be digital currency.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 21
1 234511 > Last »
Up