ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 30
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>CDC: A "sense of impending doom" ...
petegz28 09:26 AM 03-29-2021
Fauci and the CDC are out scaring the masses this morning

CDC director speaks of impending doom, warns of increase in U.S. COVID-19 cases
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...covid-19-cases
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:12 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Cases mean jack shit
just like the tests being use to determine them:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:18 PM 04-01-2021
Dems want us lockdown longer and harder to be like Europe is. Europe is now experiencing food shortages.

I see the Europeans doing more to protest these, than Americans. Even those surrender monkeys the French.
Gotta love this, from their Farmer's Protests. A French farmer dumps a load of fresh shit on the steps of a govt building.

France ���� The Farmers Protest, in relation to unjust laws is still going, this time dropping a Truckload of manure on Govt Building Steps. Long Live the People �� pic.twitter.com/0IYYI8VOzz

— ✖️RISE✖️ (@wemustrisenow) March 29, 2021

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:36 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Dems want us lockdown longer and harder to be like Europe is. Europe is now experiencing food shortages.

I see the Europeans doing more to protest these, than Americans. Even those surrender monkeys the French.
Gotta love this, from their Farmer's Protests. A French farmer dumps a load of fresh shit on the steps of a govt building.

visit THE ICE AGE FARMER for the latest on the worlds food supply -> http://www.iceagefarmer.com
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:43 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
visit THE ICE AGE FARMER for the latest on the worlds food supply -> http://www.iceagefarmer.com
That is just TERRIBLE!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:28 AM 04-02-2021
They come right out and say it. They need to sell the vaccines now because the states that are opening up now are proving them to be liars.

I’m speechless.
Your freedoms are now tied to vaccines. pic.twitter.com/Dtt14CH5VO

— Justin Hart (@justin_hart) April 2, 2021

[Reply]
petegz28 05:38 AM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
They come right out and say it. They need to sell the vaccines now because the states that are opening up now are proving them to be liars.

That's a touch disturbing .....
[Reply]
Donger 08:26 AM 04-02-2021
What's disturbing about that? The vaccines provide really good immunity, and will crush this virus if enough people get it, and normalcy will be the result. Isn't that what we all want?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:32 AM 04-02-2021
We don't need mass vaccinations to return to normal.

She knows that and wants to sell people on the idea that they are needed to do so.
[Reply]
Donger 08:34 AM 04-02-2021
We don't need mass vaccinations to return to normal.

She knows that and wants to sell people on the idea that they are needed to do so.
Need? No, we could return to normal without mass vaccinations. It's just a really stupid idea.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:38 AM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Need? No, we could return to normal without mass vaccinations. It's just a really stupid idea.
You have a poor understanding of risk stratification. Only a small percentage of the population needs to be worried about severe disease or death. Once they get their shot there is no need to wait for every child or teenager or even nervous 20 year olds to get one.

And for those who want to be permanent Branch Covidians, that option is always open. Stay home and use Amazon and Door Dash. The rest of us will get society moving and keep the lights on for you.
[Reply]
Donger 08:41 AM 04-02-2021
You have a poor understanding of risk stratification. Only a small percentage of the population needs to be worried about severe disease or death. Once they get their shot there is no need to wait for every child or teenager or even nervous 20 year olds to get one.

And for those who want to be permanent Branch Covidians, that option is always open. Stay home and use Amazon and Door Dash. The rest of us will get society moving and keep the lights on for you.
No, I don't. We're going to lose 600,000 Americans to this bug, and that's with mitigation efforts. And it hasn't just killed old people.

There's simply no pleasing people like you.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:50 AM 04-02-2021
No, I don't. We're going to lose 600,000 Americans to this bug, and that's with mitigation efforts. And it hasn't just killed old people.

There's simply no pleasing people like you.
600,000 people "with Covid". The average age of people dying from this is 80+. Yes, in Western countries with poor diet it will also take younger people in poor metabolic health.

There is no need for anyone under 60 in good health to be scared of this.
[Reply]
Donger 09:20 AM 04-02-2021
600,000 people "with Covid". The average age of people dying from this is 80+. Yes, in Western countries with poor diet it will also take younger people in poor metabolic health.

There is no need for anyone under 60 in good health to be scared of this.
I'll be sure to tell the thousands of dead Americans who had no comorbidity that.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:25 AM 04-02-2021
I'll be sure to tell the thousands of dead Americans who had no comorbidity that.
Again, sliding scale. The people dying were not only older than life expectancy but had almost 3+ different comorbidities.

I know you seem to still be approaching this like it is March 2020 but there is data available now. Go look at it.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:31 AM 04-02-2021
"Here....take all my civil liberties....I really need an iced mocha latte!"
[Reply]
Page 15 of 30
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up