ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 30
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>CDC: A "sense of impending doom" ...
petegz28 09:26 AM 03-29-2021
Fauci and the CDC are out scaring the masses this morning

CDC director speaks of impending doom, warns of increase in U.S. COVID-19 cases
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...covid-19-cases
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:38 AM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
The increases are VERY regional. Many states are still declining.

Hell, Kansas is in phase 5 for vaccinations with everyone 16+ eligible (Pfizer) 18+ for the other two jabs.
the two highest case increases are in MI & NY, the most locked down states.

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-ca...82cce2b8c.html
[Reply]
Donger 10:48 AM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
the two highest case increases are in MI & NY, the most locked down states.

New York is at Phase 4 of reopening. Not sure about Michigan.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:56 AM 04-01-2021
Walensky getting still getting ripped over this. Have to give Fauci some credit, he even said she shouldn't have used the phrase "impending doom".

She did it intentionally and we all know why but whatevs....
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:59 AM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
The increases are VERY regional. Many states are still declining.

Hell, Kansas is in phase 5 for vaccinations with everyone 16+ eligible (Pfizer) 18+ for the other two jabs.
Where are they going up? I see the numbers, that say they're going up, but at the same time Southern California is moving into less restrictive "tiers" on account of dropping numbers.

Florida maybe?
[Reply]
petegz28 11:09 AM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Where are they going up? I see the numbers, that say they're going up, but at the same time Southern California is moving into less restrictive "tiers" on account of dropping numbers.

Florida maybe?
NY, NJ, FL, CT, MI, CA
[Reply]
Donger 11:11 AM 04-01-2021

Florida maybe?
[Reply]
Donger 11:12 AM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
NY, NJ, FL, CT, MI, CA
California isn't rising. It's dropping, for now.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:33 AM 04-01-2021
NY, NJ, FL, CT, MI, CA
Doesn't seem to be consistent with LA County, which was pretty much the worst Covid area in California, moving into the less restrictive red tier, and now, next week, into the even less restrictive orange tier.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:38 AM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Originally Posted by Donger:
California isn't rising. It's dropping, for now.
Interesting.

They are easing restrictions quite a bit here. However, I have noticed no change in people's behavior regarding masks. The vast majority of people I see outside are wearing masks, including where they don't need them, like out on a walk, with no one else nearby, at 6:00 a.m.

I only wear it where I need to. I can't see expressions behind the masks, but I sometimes wonder if am being looked down upon for being out on a walk maskless. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:44 AM 04-01-2021
Over 3k died from covid yesterday in Brasil. Which is a great example of what this country would look like if the CP rural retards were running things.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:13 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Over 3k died from covid yesterday in Brasil. Which is a great example of what this country would look like if the CP rural retards were running things.
Wear three masks titty sweet. Go 4 the TRIFECTA!
[Reply]
petegz28 07:17 PM 04-01-2021
looks like cases today will be right around where they were this time last week and deaths below.

Impending doom!!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 07:42 PM 04-01-2021
looks like cases today will be right around where they were this time last week and deaths below.

Impending doom!!!
Cases mean jack shit
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:44 PM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:

do you have enough masks? I will pray for your safety. Retards and Rubes are all around you. Be very carefull
[Reply]
Eureka 08:02 PM 04-01-2021
Interesting.

They are easing restrictions quite a bit here. However, I have noticed no change in people's behavior regarding masks. The vast majority of people I see outside are wearing masks, including where they don't need them, like out on a walk, with no one else nearby, at 6:00 a.m.

I only wear it where I need to. I can't see expressions behind the masks, but I sometimes wonder if am being looked down upon for being out on a walk maskless. :-)
I'm noticing the same thing in the Bay Area as well. I'm not wearing a mask in my car or on a walk. Those people who look at me when I'm out for a walk can fuck right off. Some won't cross my path if we're walking towards each other. They walk around as if I have my Doberman.

Everyone does wear a mask when indoors at a business etc.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 30
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up