ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 146
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:09 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Let them. If KC is hoisting the Lombardi then I won't care what anyone says. Think about it, NE was busted cheating twice during the Bill and Brady era. People have forgotten all about that and the Pats still had 6 SBs during that run.
For sure.

Pretty much everybody but the hardest of die-hard Pats fans think they cheated, even if they're not totally convinced.

What they ARE convinced of is that Tom Brady is the GOAT.

If we keep winning SB's, the screaming is just going to get louder. Which means the Chiefs are doing everything RIGHT.
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:15 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
For sure.

Pretty much everybody but the hardest of die-hard Pats fans think they cheated, even if they're not totally convinced.

What they ARE convinced of is that Tom Brady is the GOAT.

If we keep winning SB's, the screaming is just going to get louder. Which means the Chiefs are doing everything RIGHT.
Exactly, I'll embrace the bad guy role as long as it lasts because it means they're still winning.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:41 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Walter is another one of those who is perpetually wrong yet for whatever reason some people value his opinion.
It's because he had one of the first draft sites on the internet, and they still grind to put a lot of information on there.

It's garbage information, but there's a high volume of it.

You look at their mocks, and it is just lazy and bad. Many posters here could do better all-team mocks than they do.

Their scouting reports are also low quality. They really skew towards names.

The conversation we had earlier about Sneed/McDuffie vs. Slay/Bradberry? Those cats have absolutely no clue how good those dudes are.

It's also consistently hilarious to hear "Eagles OL so much better" constantly when the Chiefs are clearly better at LG and RG, and have cases for equivalency at LT and C.

Another thing that seems to be completely overlooked by national folks is... which team is second in the NFL in sacks again?

We've got OL 1 vs. pass rush 2 one way (Eagles vs. Chiefs) and OL2 vs. pass rush 1 the other way (Chiefs vs. Eagles).

These motherfuckers out here acting like the Chiefs are 2020 Bills or something.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:59 PM 02-08-2023
Every team in the playoffs has been humbled. I've not caught the Eagles humble yet
[Reply]
Lzen 03:15 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I think he was referring to the reporter that told him that Rihanna said that she thought that he was the best QB ever and then waited for Mahomes to talk about her before saying that he made it all up.
Yeah, that was some stupid crap. Reporters...sometimes...man.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:17 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
They’re just a bunch of dipshits out there this week. Prolly been talked about in this thread but Siriani got asked if this was a ‘must win’ game

lol nah it’s all good- when we lose this one we just need to win Super Bowl games two and three
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 03:18 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
The reporter was Brandon Marshall from what I understand.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:19 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
They’re just a bunch of dipshits out there this week. Prolly been talked about in this thread but Siriani got asked if this was a ‘must win’ game
:-)
[Reply]
Chief3188 03:22 PM 02-08-2023
https://twitter.com/JamesPalmerTV/st...00451675951105

Sounds like we some sickies right now.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:24 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Chief3188:

I am going to do the logical thing with this information and FUCKING PANIC.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:25 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
The reporter was Brandon Marshall from what I understand.
Well, that makes sense. I former diva WR making it about himself rather than what it should be, which is about Mahomes and his team.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:28 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Chief3188:

Sudafed is a miracle drug. I know to the minute when my 12 hours is up because I like hell. Pop another Sudafed and feel like a million bucks within 20 minutes.
[Reply]
PHOG 03:30 PM 02-08-2023
I want to see an Andy Reid vs. Sal Palotonimino death match after the Chiefs eviscerate the f'ng Squaukers.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:31 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Sudafed is a miracle drug. I know to the minute when my 12 hours is up because I like hell. Pop another Sudafed and feel like a million bucks within 20 minutes.
Can they take Sudafed (the stuff that actually works, not the fake phenylephrine stuff)?

I would think pseudoephedrine is a banned substance in the NFL.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:38 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Can they take Sudafed (the stuff that actually works, not the fake phenylephrine stuff)?

I would think pseudoephedrine is a banned substance in the NFL.

However, the NFL allows the use of pseudoephedrine if a player can document that he was taking it for cold relief, on the recommendation of a team doctor.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-it-a-ped/amp/
[Reply]
Page 101 of 146
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111 > Last »
Up