ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 172 of 335
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182222272 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
frankotank 04:16 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Are you 10?
I like boobs and I loved Dany burning those bitches alive.

are you a dick? (that's a rhetorical question....of course you are!) :-)
[Reply]
frankotank 04:18 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Well if you have the ability to make yourself look however you want and you're existing in a universe so rampantly misogynistic that it makes Donald Trump blush, making yourself an exotic smokeshow with great cans is probably a good way to not get dead.
this is a good point.
you sir....appear to NOT be a dick. :-)
[Reply]
frankotank 04:20 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
this is a good point.
you sir....APPEAR to not be a dick. :-)
FMP :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:24 PM 05-23-2016
Well if you have the ability to make yourself look however you want and you're existing in a universe so rampantly misogynistic that it makes Donald Trump blush, making yourself an exotic smokeshow with great cans is probably a good way to not get dead.
Unless of course you are trying to convert another exotic (for that part of the world) smokeshow with merely decent cans and a family history of cra cra and a penchant for burning people she doesn't like.

Then it turns into a good way to fucking dead yourself. Crazy bitches have certainly killed for less.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 04:40 PM 05-23-2016
Bastards left another Dire Wolf to die.

worthless fuckers :-)
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 05:42 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
Ohh, and remind me never to claim the Salt Throne. Because their whole ceremony thing is shit. They just drown you, and throw you on the beach and see if you maybe come back to life? :-).... WTF?

I was seriously laughing at the uncomfortable pause there, thinking that they just accidentally killed Euron, and now they have no ruler while all their ships were sailing away.

Fuck the Iron Islands.
That was one thing that kind of bugged me. In the book the Damphair would "revive" them after they drown. It was essentially CPR, but given the times there was a mysticism attached to the ability to bring a drowned man back. That is what made the Damphair so highly regarded as a priest: he never failed to resuscitate a person he drowned, i.e. he was skilled at CPR.

I thought it was a neat way of presenting it by GRRM
[Reply]
Sorter 05:46 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
She should have shared her meeting with Littlefinger right away. Jon isn't an idiot hot-head. He's not going to storm off on some revenge tour.

It also seems a stretch to me to blame Littlefinger for the monster that is Ramsay. If they want to hate Littlefinger, then hate him for betraying Ned.
This.

Why the fuck is this ignored by characters in the show?
[Reply]
Sorter 05:47 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
"What is a girl's name?" "A girl has no name."

Honestly, I don't see the appeal of serving the Faceless God. Sure, they are training her to be a badass, but it sounds like they won't ever let her take out the people on her list. What's the point?
They're training her to be a badass with a double-sided stick.

Unless she meets up with Darth Maul, she's still going to get fucked up by anyone with a sword.
[Reply]
Sorter 05:51 PM 05-23-2016
I think Drogon should've nuked Pyke from orbit 3 seasons ago.

I. Do. Not. Care.

They're so damn ancillary to anything. They haven't really mattered in the entirety of Westeros. Yara (or Asha or whatever the !@#$ her name is) actually hit the nail on the head - Westeros doesn't give a rip about them except for when they happen to briefly appear, steal things and then go back home.

What purpose could they possibly serve? Obviously Euron isn't gonna pull this off. And I'm not sure how they could be all that handy against a zombie apocalypse. This whole storyline coming back into the series seems like little more than an attempt to continue the Theon Greyjoy character rehabilitation tour.

They should've just flayed Theon awhile ago and had the iron islands shrug and move along.
The only reason the ironborn (the fucking worst and dumbest group in the story) are even remotely worth reading is because of Euron and his possible connection to Bloodraven, IMO.

That shit and the dragon horn got cut from the show, so I'm really finding it hard to give a fuck about the group of poor pirates.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:53 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
so I'm really finding it hard to give a fuck about the group of poor pirates.
#VikingLivesMatter
[Reply]
Sorter 05:55 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
#VikingLivesMatter
Now they're poor pirates without ships, no money, and no wood.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:59 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Now they're poor pirates without ships, no money, and no wood.
.. so you're telling me the Ironborn are going to leave gigantic ass stone heads on their islands or something?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:59 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
It's not like he's some random dude, he was the Kings brother. The Kinds kids were either a chick, or a dude without a dick backing up his sister.

Just because he didn't brag about his horn doesn't mean he doesn't have it... Maybe he uses it when he gets to Danny.
Has the horn even been discussed in the TV series?
[Reply]
Sorter 06:01 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
.. so you're telling me the Ironborn are going to leave gigantic ass stone heads on their islands or something?
That resemble their inbred offspring.
[Reply]
Sorter 06:02 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Has the horn even been discussed in the TV series?
No.
[Reply]
Page 172 of 335
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182222272 > Last »
Up