ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>US Women's Soccer Team Takes A Knee
theoldcoach 11:28 AM 07-21-2021
The US Women's Soccer team took a knee before the beginning of their first Olympic Game today.

They then proceeded to take it in the ass from Sweden during the game, losing 3-0.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:30 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
gibberish.

Feel free to translate to common parlance, but as it stands that's a gibberish characterization.

I've been frank about my isolation in federal electoral politics in some aspects, but none of them would be characterized as 'NeoCon' and I doubt the characterization of 'retarded' applies in any metrics outside your own head.
Neocons support forever wars against defenseless enemies to enrich the MIC, enriching non-MIC multinational corporations through "free" trade agreements and limitless immigration which impoverish Americans.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:33 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Neocons support forever wars against defenseless enemies to enrich the MIC, enriching non-MIC multinational corporations through "free" trade agreements and limitless immigration which impoverish Americans.
Anyone, anywhere, which of these hallmarks do you submit I advocate?

Possible me no English no so good?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:34 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Anyone, anywhere, which of these hallmarks do you submit I advocate?
By not actively stopping it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:35 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
By not actively stopping it.
So in precisely the same manner you do?

I didn't ask what I imposed by my power. I asked what I advocated for.

I don't even have a gun. Not even a bow and arrow. . .
[Reply]
BWillie 07:37 PM 07-21-2021
This is for awareness, because, you know. Nobody knows who BLM is.

The goal should be to change the dissenters minds. You know the type, the Trumps, the die hard racists, the closet racists. How will kneeling during the National Anthem (something these people idolize usually) going to change their mind?

If you want to change someone elses mind who doesn't agree with you, you need to sacrifice something so that you can appeal to the other side so they will respect you.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:39 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
This is for awareness, because, you know. Nobody knows who BLM is.

The goal should be to change the dissenters minds. You know the type, the Trumps, the die hard racists, the closet racists. How will kneeling during the National Anthem (something these people idolize usually) going to change their mind?
Nobody gives a shit about persuasion anymore.

Power you can wield and emotions you can vent are the contemporary coin of the realm.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:41 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Swedes have way hotter women than us on their team. Damn

Such bizarre hatred...first, where are the absolute babes? Because I'm not seeing a lot in that pic that qualify.
Second, our "woke" soccer team lost to another team that also kneeled along with them.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:46 PM 07-21-2021
God damn. Here I go rooting for Swede women again.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:49 PM 07-21-2021

To Improve Olympic Chances, US Women's Soccer Team Replaced By 15-Year-Old Boys Team In Wigs https://t.co/Ev0kk3lXYB

— The Babylon Bee (@TheBabylonBee) July 21, 2021

BabylonBee getting brutal...lol
[Reply]
Al Czervik 07:58 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Such bizarre hatred...first, where are the absolute babes? Because I'm not seeing a lot in that pic that qualify.
Second, our "woke" soccer team lost to another team that also kneeled along with them.
Hey Ray Charles......If you are not seeing babes in the pic.....Well....

NTTIAWWT
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:59 PM 07-21-2021
I don't know much about soccer and don't follow it, but if you're going to get such glee from seeing a US team lose because they are "left," how do you convince yourselves to be football fans?

You think most of those guys you watch and cheer for are conservatives or Trumpers? Mahomes has spoken in support of BLM.
You're basically just a bunch of hateful hypocrites.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 08:02 PM 07-21-2021
I don't know much about soccer and don't follow it, but if you're going to get such glee from seeing a US team lose because they are "left," how do you convince yourselves to be football fans?

You think most of those guys you watch and cheer for are conservatives or Trumpers? Mahomes has spoken in support of BLM.
Looked in a mirror lately???
You are one of the most hateful, miserable fucks on this board.
But, nobody is "Smart like you"!!!!

via GIPHY

[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:10 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
Looked in a mirror lately???
You are one of the most hateful, miserable ****s on this board.
But, nobody is "Smart like you"!!!!

via GIPHY

I hate trash like you, you got me there. And you're fine with BLM supporters if they are scoring TDs for the team you like...you're a POS hypocrite.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:16 PM 07-21-2021

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:19 PM 07-21-2021
I don't know much.
Fixed
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up