ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>US Women's Soccer Team Takes A Knee
theoldcoach 11:28 AM 07-21-2021
The US Women's Soccer team took a knee before the beginning of their first Olympic Game today.

They then proceeded to take it in the ass from Sweden during the game, losing 3-0.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 04:32 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Swedes have way hotter women than us on their team. Damn

They have actual women unlike the mutant freakshow the US “Women’s” Team puts out there.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:38 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Lex Luger made the team?

I might have to cheer for them after all.
:-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:54 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Yeah, why even have an opinion if you don't have major party support squarely behind you?

Even you don't believe that, because you hate everything about Jooz and Swarthies and you don't give a rip who agrees with you, which is no one.

Reasonable people realize that consensus building often takes a more deft touch than a bull in a China shop.

BLM got the jump on messaging to the low info voter, so there's too many still in the mindspace that their organization stands for nothing more than 'be nice to black people because they're sad right now.' So you work to isolate their pernicious aspects and make the case against said perniciousness so you can PERSUADE people instead of demanding people with limited perspective to take hard stands before the comprehensive reasoning is laid out.



Polling surveys suggest You and I both have about 10% of the US public agreeing with us. Mine are right populists, your clan is retarded NeoCons.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:11 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Polling surveys suggest You and I both have about 10% of the US public agreeing with us. Mine are right populists, your clan is retarded NeoCons.
gibberish.

Feel free to translate to common parlance, but as it stands that's a gibberish characterization.

I've been frank about my isolation in federal electoral politics in some aspects, but none of them would be characterized as 'NeoCon' and I doubt the characterization of 'retarded' applies in any metrics outside your own head.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:18 PM 07-21-2021



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
sully1983 05:58 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
The US Women's Soccer team took a knee before the beginning of their first Olympic Game today.

They then proceeded to take it in the ass from Sweden during the game, losing 3-0.
Why in the fuck were they kneeling for??? George Floyd ? Do these dumb bitches realize the cop that killed Floyd is going to jail for the rest of his life?
Justice has been served and yet these BLM supporting morons still won't let up. Idiots. smh they should go play for Venezuela .
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:05 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Why in the fuck were they kneeling for??? George Floyd ? Do these dumb bitches realize the cop that killed Floyd is going to jail for the rest of his life?
Justice has been served and yet these BLM supporting morons still won't let up. Idiots. smh they should go play for Venezuela .
C’mon man. Systemic racism. That’s why these “women” would be standing up for rapists like Jacob Blake, and people who rob pregnant women at gunpoint like St George of Fentanyl. They’re all for defunding police until it affects them then they’re ready to call the cops. Hypocrisy!!
[Reply]
eDave 06:10 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Why in the fuck were they kneeling for??? George Floyd ? Do these dumb bitches realize the cop that killed Floyd is going to jail for the rest of his life?
Justice has been served and yet these BLM supporting morons still won't let up. Idiots. smh they should go play for Venezuela .
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:30 PM 07-21-2021
Ate dinner tonight in a fun sportsbar/bar/eatery we enjoy

They had womens soccer, USA vs Sweden.

I have zero interest in soccer. Bu tit was actually fun to watch the Swedes kick ass against this dykebunch. Purple hair Rapinoe getting her ass beat was sweet.

I could start to watch anytime the USA leftie teams get an ass whipping

Go Sweden!
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:31 PM 07-21-2021

Inspiring: US Women's Soccer Team To Boycott Scoring Goals Until Racism Is Defeated https://t.co/glqRSt6BZ1

— The Babylon Bee (@TheBabylonBee) July 21, 2021

[Reply]
notorious 06:35 PM 07-21-2021
:-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:38 PM 07-21-2021
Losers!!! Go USA Soccer!!
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:59 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Ate dinner tonight in a fun sportsbar/bar/eatery we enjoy

They had womens soccer, USA vs Sweden.

I have zero interest in soccer. Bu tit was actually fun to watch the Swedes kick ass against this dykebunch. Purple hair Rapinoe getting her ass beat was sweet.

I could start to watch anytime the USA leftie teams get an ass whipping

Go Sweden!
I may have to tune in
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:12 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yes to this one


YOU will clean HER floor, NOW
[Reply]
Al Czervik 07:24 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Beautiful.....

Wokeness gets curbstomped by beauty!!!!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up