ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>US Women's Soccer Team Takes A Knee
theoldcoach 11:28 AM 07-21-2021
The US Women's Soccer team took a knee before the beginning of their first Olympic Game today.

They then proceeded to take it in the ass from Sweden during the game, losing 3-0.
[Reply]
notorious 11:56 AM 07-21-2021
Pics of Swedish team?
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:57 AM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
I'd rather be the one giving it to them in the ass......
Are you sure about that?.......

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:10 PM 07-21-2021
Love seeing wokes fail.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:31 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Are you sure about that?.......

Yes to this one
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:32 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Love seeing wokes fail.

They didn’t fail. Sweden took the knee too:

“For us it really feels right to stand up for human rights,” said Swedish defender Amanda Ilestedt. “It was a communication with the U.S. team before, so for us it feels good to do that and it is something we stand for as a team.”

[Reply]
tyecopeland 12:35 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
They didn’t fail. Sweden took the knee too:

“For us it really feels right to stand up for human rights,” said Swedish defender Amanda Ilestedt. “It was a communication with the U.S. team before, so for us it feels good to do that and it is something we stand for as a team.”
Taking a knee is 'something we stand for". Interesting choice of words.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:37 PM 07-21-2021
You gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything - John Mellencamp
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:45 PM 07-21-2021
Sorry to interrupt the spaz session, but it says they took a knee "before the game" and the other team did as well.

It does not appear that it took place during the national anthem or any other patriotic moment.

Continue spaz-out session...
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:47 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Sorry to interrupt the spaz session, but it says they took a knee "before the game" and the other team did as well.

It does not appear that it took place during the national anthem or any other patriotic moment.

Continue spaz-out session...
No one is spazzing out just laughing at these dumb whores
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:50 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
No one is spazzing out just laughing at these dumb whores
Bullshit.

You and the rest of these morons assumed it was during the national anthem. Smart people like me notice the lack of detail--"before the game"--and knew it was simply spaz bait for you ignorant RW dipshits.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:52 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Bullshit.

You and the rest of these morons assumed it was during the national anthem. Smart people like me notice the lack of detail--"before the game"--and knew it was simply spaz bait for you ignorant RW dipshits.
No, no one cares they did anything like that. We fucking hate them because they are a bunch of stupid cunts.

And when I say STUPID CUNTS I mean it.... They fucking complained about how much they are paid when they negotiated the fucking deal.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:59 PM 07-21-2021
No, no one cares they did anything like that. We ****ing hate them because they are a bunch of stupid ****s.
:-)
It's the title of the thread, moron.

And when I say STUPID ****S I mean it.... They ****ing complained about how much they are paid when they negotiated the ****ing deal.
OMG! Complained about their pay! That's fucking insane! I've never heard of such a thing. Anyone who has complained about their pay is is stupid now! JFC, you are a sad SOB.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:59 PM 07-21-2021
What’s the endgame for ‘take a knee’?

Unfortunately there is always going to be racism….
[Reply]
vailpass 01:01 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
What’s the endgame for ‘take a knee’?

Unfortunately there is always going to be racism….
Only one reason for a woman to get down on her knees I’m aware of. And it’s a good one.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:02 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Only one reason for a woman to get down on her knees I’m aware of. And it’s a good one.
Yeah, I like a good clean floor as well
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up