ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Jet Blue: male flight attendants wearing dresses
Prison Bitch 08:57 AM 07-16-2021
Thoughts?



Source at @JetBlue just sent this to me. Male flight attendants with stubble in dresses.

Itís real and itís out of control.

Apparently passengers are pissed off, and between this and the BLM nonsense at JFK, pilots are ready for a job action. pic.twitter.com/U3zOeFH4OK

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 15, 2021

[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 07:41 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
It is 100% undoubtedly, unquestionably, completely and totally without dispute wrong dipshit. I cant believe El Gordo Lobo tried to say you weren't a ****ing moron when its obvious you are.


This is the quote you used-
Use the whole quote you moron.

Originally Posted by :
Shrier's book tells the stories of several young people who came out as transgender to their parents. The book claims that these adolescents and young adults were not actually transgender, but actually just confused. The problem is Shrier didn't actually interview any of these people she wrote about.

The author’s note points out that she only interviewed their parents, who uniformly did not accept their children’s transgender identities. Many of them were estranged from their kids because the children were so hurt by their parents' rejection. To actually understand the psychology of these young people, one would need to talk to them, not simply rely on stories from parents with whom they do not speak.
Do you know what an author's note is? She admitted herself she didn't interview some of those girls.

Edit: "Any of these people" refers to the people in the preceding sentence.

Your reading comprehension sucks.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:45 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Use the whole quote you moron.



Do you know what an author's note is? She admitted herself she didn't interview some of those girls.
You are one dumb motherfucker and since you are so dumb you probably dont understand it.

Originally Posted by :
The problem is Shrier didn't actually interview any of these people she wrote about
Its 100% false moron.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 07:51 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You are one dumb mother****er and since you are so dumb you probably dont understand it.



Its 100% false moron.
See my edit, dipshit.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:53 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Did she interview every single girl she wrote about in the book?

If she wrote about 15 girls in the book, but only interviewed 10, the statement isn't false.
Does it really matter who many of the girls she interviewed? Shriar's claims either largely true or largely false. This BBC makes a similar claim so its not just Shriar.

Originally Posted by :
She decided to stop taking cross-sex hormones last year and said she was now accepting of her sex as a female. But she was also angry about what had happened to her in the last decade.

"I was allowed to run with this idea that I had, almost like a fantasy, as a teenager.... and it has affected me in the long run as an adult.

"I'm very young. I've only just stepped into adulthood and I have to deal with this kind of burden or radical difference - in comparison to others at least."

Keira's lawyers will argue that children cannot weigh up the impact such a treatment might have on their future life, including for instance, on their fertility.

Former staff at the clinic have raised concerns that teenagers who want to transition to a different gender are being given puberty blockers without adequate assessment or psychological work.
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-51676020

Expect more stories and more lawsuits like this because this movement is destroying the lives young women and girls.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:58 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Work on your reading comprehension dipshit.

I haven't said anything about the spa incident in this thread. Nor have I mentioned a red hat.

I don't stick up for people who commit crimes. I stick up for people who are treated differently because of the way they look.
What about people who demand others to participate in their useful fictions? Do you defend that?
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 10:13 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Does it really matter who many of the girls she interviewed?
No, but that wasn't the point of that particular derail.

Edit: She wasn't interviewing some of the girls she wrote about, relying instead of testimony from parents who didn't approve. "The author’s note points out that she only interviewed their parents, who uniformly did not accept their children’s transgender identities. Many of them were estranged from their kids because the children were so hurt by their parents' rejection."
Originally Posted by :
Shriar's claims either largely true or largely false. This BBC makes a similar claim so its not just Shriar.https://www.bbc.com/news/health-51676020

Expect more stories and more lawsuits like this because this movement is destroying the lives young women and girls.
It's Schrier. Her book is called "Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters".

My issue with her book is she started with a premise, and then looked for stories to back it up. Some of the things she claims in her book are true. But I doubt it's some "craze" sweeping the nation.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 10:20 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
What about people who demand others to participate in their useful fictions? Do you defend that?
How is a man in a dress "demanding" you participate in his useful fiction?
[Reply]
vailpass 10:30 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
How is a man in a dress "demanding" you participate in his useful fiction?
How is a man in a dress and hose not funny as hell?
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 10:36 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
How is a man in a dress and hose not funny as hell?
Depends on the execution:


[Reply]
Marcellus 11:39 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
No, but that wasn't the point of that particular derail.

Edit: She wasn't interviewing some of the girls she wrote about, relying instead of testimony from parents who didn't approve. "The author’s note points out that she only interviewed their parents, who uniformly did not accept their children’s transgender identities. Many of them were estranged from their kids because the children were so hurt by their parents' rejection."

It's Schrier. Her book is called "Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters".

My issue with her book is she started with a premise, and then looked for stories to back it up. Some of the things she claims in her book are true. But I doubt it's some "craze" sweeping the nation.
THIS IS A LIE. What part of that do you not understand? Your sources are WRONG so your entire argument is invalid.

I guess you don't understand any of it as you keep repeating the same wrong bullshit.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:55 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
How is a man in a dress "demanding" you participate in his useful fiction?
Are you conceding that it is wrong to mandate people to participate in someone else's useful fiction?
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 01:38 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
THIS IS A LIE. What part of that do you not understand? Your sources are WRONG so your entire argument is invalid.

I guess you don't understand any of it as you keep repeating the same wrong bullshit.
Last time I'm going to to this. Eventually it may get through your thick skull:

Originally Posted by :
Shrier's book tells the stories of several young people who came out as transgender to their parents. The book claims that these adolescents and young adults were not actually transgender, but actually just confused. The problem is Shrier didn't actually interview any of these people she wrote about.

The authorís note points out that she only interviewed their parents, who uniformly did not accept their childrenís transgender identities. Many of them were estranged from their kids because the children were so hurt by their parents' rejection. To actually understand the psychology of these young people, one would need to talk to them, not simply rely on stories from parents with whom they do not speak.
Do you know what an author's note is? She admitted herself she didn't interview some of those girls.

"Any of these people" refers to the people in the preceding sentence.

Read this and try again:


[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 01:47 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Are you conceding that it is wrong to mandate people to participate in someone else's useful fiction?
I don't see where anyone is "mandating" anyone to participate in someone else's "useful fiction".

You being served drinks by a man in a dress isn't forcing you to participate in anything.
[Reply]
mkp785 03:47 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
"Hey Bob, are you working the Orlando to Charleston run today?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You should wear a dress on your flight."

"WTF... why?

"It will trigger some conservative morons into posting it on social media."

"So...?

"I can point out their bigotry and score internet points."

"What good are internet points?"

"I'm working towards getting a toaster."
Just saw this.
:-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:50 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
I don't see where anyone is "mandating" anyone to participate in someone else's "useful fiction".

You being served drinks by a man in a dress isn't forcing you to participate in anything.
What about the Spa in CA that was talked about earlier in this thread. Didn't they claim they were required by law to allow a man who pretends to be a woman access to the woman's locker room? And didn't that man who pretends to be a woman walk around naked with all his dangly parts out....in front on young children no less? That man needs to buy a lake house. The operators of that Spa are certainly being mandated to participate in someone else's useful fiction.

If you don't see the push to mandate people to engage in the useful fictions of the transgender, its because you purposely cover your eyes and pretend not to see it. To me it looks like you are engaging in a useful fiction yourself.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Up