ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 18
« First < 61213141516 1718 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Jet Blue: male flight attendants wearing dresses
Prison Bitch 08:57 AM 07-16-2021
Thoughts?

Source at @JetBlue just sent this to me. Male flight attendants with stubble in dresses.

Itís real and itís out of control.

Apparently passengers are pissed off, and between this and the BLM nonsense at JFK, pilots are ready for a job action. pic.twitter.com/U3zOeFH4OK

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 15, 2021

[Reply]
Marcellus 02:38 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
I wouldn't call him stupid. Incredulous maybe. Happens to a lot of people on both sides. He needs to step away from the cause and then look at the issue objectively.

But yeah....if the people Shriar is exposing are attacking her, they would be doing that if she were wrong or if she were right.
Nah I am very familiar with him and his opinions. He doesn't know dick about her or her research but here he is acting like he does.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 02:50 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Nah I am very familiar with him and his opinions. He doesn't know dick about her or her research but here he is acting like he does.
Originally Posted by :
Shrier's book tells the stories of several young people who came out as transgender to their parents. The book claims that these adolescents and young adults were not actually transgender, but actually just confused. The problem is Shrier didn't actually interview any of these people she wrote about.

The authorís note points out that she only interviewed their parents, who uniformly did not accept their childrenís transgender identities. Many of them were estranged from their kids because the children were so hurt by their parents' rejection. To actually understand the psychology of these young people, one would need to talk to them, not simply rely on stories from parents with whom they do not speak.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...misinformation
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:53 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...misinformation
Man you can quote a link from a google search! I guess we are all knowledgeable on EVERYTHING on the internet then!

Want me to find a link that says she is correct? Because I can. Also from listening to her interviews, many hours worth, I can tell you that info you posted is false. She absolutely talked with many of the kids.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 03:21 PM 07-19-2021
Man you can quote a link from a google search! I guess we are all knowledgeable on EVERYTHING on the internet then!

Want me to find a link that says she is correct? Because I can. Also from listening to her interviews, many hours worth, I can tell you that info you posted is false. She absolutely talked with many of the kids.
Many? Not All? If she didn't interview all of them, the statement isn't false.

Feel free to post a link.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:36 PM 07-19-2021
Many? Not All? If she didn't interview all of them, the statement isn't false.

Feel free to post a link.
This statement is patently false, did you even read what you posted? Its almost like you aren't even trying. Just admit you don't know what you are talking about.

Originally Posted by :
Shrier's book tells the stories of several young people who came out as transgender to their parents. The book claims that these adolescents and young adults were not actually transgender, but actually just confused. The problem is Shrier didn't actually interview any of these people she wrote about.
she only interviewed their parents, who uniformly did not accept their children’s transgender identities.
Here is the freaking description of the book.

Originally Posted by :
Abigail Shrier, a writer for the Wall Street Journal, has dug deep into the trans epidemic, talking to the girls, their agonized parents, and the counselors and doctors who enable gender transitions, as well as to “detransitioners”—young women who bitterly regret what they have done to themselves.

[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 03:40 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by :
Shrier, a freelance journalist with a JD from Yale Law School, per her own admission, knew little about gender dysphoria before writing her book. She also admits to having negligible understanding of human anatomy, psychology, and endocrinology. (It shows.)

The book title alone is inflammatory and misleading, and clearly intended to alarm concerned parents, the target demographic for Shrier’s book. Shrier uses emotional language throughout to appeal to the reader. Her book presents a mix of anecdotal reports, opinion pieces, and minimal cited research. The studies she cites are either misinterpreted or cherry-picked to only include those experts she deems reputable, all of whom have a problematic track record in transgender health and research. Her “Select Bibliography”, an annotated version of which is included as an appendix to this post, lists resources that are equally problematic.
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/irr...mage-part-one/
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 03:48 PM 07-19-2021
This statement is patently false, did you even read what you posted? Its almost like you aren't even trying. Just admit you don't know what you are talking about.

Here is the freaking description of the book.
Did she interview every single girl she wrote about in the book?

If she wrote about 15 girls in the book, but only interviewed 10, the statement isn't false.
[Reply]
mkp785 04:01 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Uh trans people can be "bigots" too dumbass. They can also be felons, criminals, racists, murderers and they have been known to sometimes flash their penis in front of innocent young girls & mothers at spas. But it's all good in your book I guess (perfectly normal behavior )
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You show your dick to a child you are a criminal. Period.
Originally Posted by GayFrogs:
That's not far off actually. I think the guy is trolling. Maybe he hates his job. Maybe he thinks he can wrangle a lawsuit. For whatever reason I doubt he feels a legit need to dress in women's clothes.

I'm happy to hear you guys denounce the attacks on our kids. So, by that rational I can assume you've written your Congress person to tell them to demand that Matt Gaetz step down immediately and turn himself in to be criminally investigated into his numerous misgivings?

Oh yeah then there's all the problems that Trump guy had.....

"The sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trump Ė the full list | US news | The Guardian" https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ions-full-list

Or these list of rumored names:

(1) Michael Parker, 10-years old, oral rape, Mar-a-Lago, Palm Beach, FL, 1992. Trump paid his parents a $3 million settlement.

(2) Kelly Feuer, 12-years old, $1 million settlement paid in 1989, allegations of forced intercourse, Trump Tower, NY, NY.

(3) Charles Bacon, 11-years old, $3 million, allegations of oral and anal intercourse, 1994, Trump Tower, NY, NY.

(4) Rebecca Conway, 13-years old, intercourse and oral sex. Trump Vineyard Estates, Charlottesville, VA, 2012, $5 million settlement.

Hope to see you bash Trump and PizzaGaetz soon. I'm sure those posts will be right around the corner, after you finish whining about who can use what bathroom and dudes wearing heels.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:05 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:

(1) Michael Parker, 10-years old, oral rape, Mar-a-Lago, Palm Beach, FL, 1992. Trump paid his parents a $3 million settlement.

(2) Kelly Feuer, 12-years old, $1 million settlement paid in 1989, allegations of forced intercourse, Trump Tower, NY, NY.

(3) Charles Bacon, 11-years old, $3 million, allegations of oral and anal intercourse, 1994, Trump Tower, NY, NY.

(4) Rebecca Conway, 13-years old, intercourse and oral sex. Trump Vineyard Estates, Charlottesville, VA, 2012, $5 million settlement.

Hope to see you bash Trump and PizzaGaetz soon. I'm sure those posts will be right around the corner, after you finish whining about who can use what bathroom and dudes wearing heels.

Snopes debunked all of this:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...e-settlements/
[Reply]
mkp785 04:21 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Snopes debunked all of this:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...e-settlements/
Snopes said and I quote:

every single one of them simply approached Trump privately and demanded large sums of money from him to keep quiet, and he complied.

For someone RWers claim is a multi billionaire. This doesn't seem impossible, or maybe they worked it out some other way. Who knows, but there is multiple names attached from many different timeframes in his life.

Also, Snopes just discussed the kiddie stuff, not the attacks on grown women-which most people believe is at least possible. I think that there's been WAY more cases of diddling by right in comparison to the left, so I think he's a scumbag who might've done everything they accuse him of.

Fox and Newsmax should interview some of the victims and find out for sure, don't you agree? Clear Trump's name if possible.
[Reply]
sully1983 04:45 PM 07-19-2021
Sorry, here's your full post:

I don't think the context is any better.

People deserve to be treated as human beings, no matter how they dress. A Trumper wearing a "Trump won" t-shirt is participating in a useful fiction. Are you advocating that they don't deserve to be left alone? There are some extremes of those people. Here's a thread about two of them. Do all Trumpers deserve to be treated poorly because of these extremists?

We don't legislate based on the extremes. They get handled on their own on an individual basis.
There you go again with your idiotic comparisons of a guy wearing a red hat and a trans person exposing themselves to little girls & innocent mothers at a spa like its equal or something. :-):-) jfc you are an idiot.

Your clueless dumbass will do ANYTHING to stick up for these trans people (no matter what fucked up shit they pull). pathetic
[Reply]
sully1983 04:56 PM 07-19-2021
I'm happy to hear you guys denounce the attacks on our kids. So, by that rational I can assume you've written your Congress person to tell them to demand that Matt Gaetz step down immediately and turn himself in to be criminally investigated into his numerous misgivings?

Oh yeah then there's all the problems that Trump guy had.....

"The sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trump Ė the full list | US news | The Guardian" https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ions-full-list

"But but but what about Trump?!?!?" :-) I see Trump is STILL living rent free in you and a lot of your liberals' heads. You should seriously see your doctor about your long lingering TDS. Just looking out for ya!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:14 PM 07-19-2021
Snopes said and I quote:

This would require us to believe, incredibly, that at least six different children between the ages of 10 and 13 reported that they had been raped by Trump, but not a single parent in any of those cases submitted a police report or criminal complaint, sought redress in civil court, or ever spoke publicly about their child’s experience - every single one of them simply approached Trump privately and demanded large sums of money from him to keep quiet, and he complied.

Nice try. I edited your lie to include (in bold) the actual text of Snooes^
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 05:52 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
There you go again with your idiotic comparisons of a guy wearing a red hat and a trans person exposing themselves to little girls & innocent mothers at a spa like its equal or something. :-):-) jfc you are an idiot.

Your clueless dumbass will do ANYTHING to stick up for these trans people (no matter what ****ed up shit they pull). pathetic
Work on your reading comprehension dipshit.

I haven't said anything about the spa incident in this thread. Nor have I mentioned a red hat.

I don't stick up for people who commit crimes. I stick up for people who are treated differently because of the way they look.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:20 PM 07-19-2021
Did she interview every single girl she wrote about in the book?

If she wrote about 15 girls in the book, but only interviewed 10, the statement isn't false.
It is 100% undoubtedly, unquestionably, completely and totally without dispute wrong dipshit. I cant believe El Gordo Lobo tried to say you weren't a ****ing moron when its obvious you are.

This is the quote you used-

Originally Posted by :
The problem is Shrier didn't actually interview any of these people she wrote about.

[Reply]
Page 16 of 18
« First < 61213141516 1718 >
Up