ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Jet Blue: male flight attendants wearing dresses
Prison Bitch 08:57 AM 07-16-2021
Thoughts?

Source at @JetBlue just sent this to me. Male flight attendants with stubble in dresses.

It’s real and it’s out of control.

Apparently passengers are pissed off, and between this and the BLM nonsense at JFK, pilots are ready for a job action. pic.twitter.com/U3zOeFH4OK

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 15, 2021

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 10:53 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yup. I'm very familiar with Abigail Shrier's research and have listened to several of her interviews on podcast. Its disturbing as hell and I have mentioned it several times in this forum.

The left just labels her as transphobic and moves on which couldn't be further from reality.
The left is wired to see a victim and desire to help the victim. They are wired to ignore everything else, like who else if effected by their intervention and the long term ramifications of their intervention.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 11:07 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
They are actually hurting people. If you want a detailed description of how this lunacy is actually destroying people, read this book.

If you don't want to bother with the book, check out this interview Jordan Peterson did with the author.
Before you read the book, read this review and then decide if you want to read it or not.

New Book “Irreversible Damage” Is Full of Misinformation

Originally Posted by :
There's been a lot of stir about Abigail Shrier's new book Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters. The book's central (and false) premise is that there are massive numbers of transgender youth who are not truly transgender, but rather just confused, and that they are all being rushed into gender-affirming medical interventions and surgeries that they will later regret. As a physician and a researcher who has dedicated my career to taking care of and understanding transgender youth, I recognized the book as bizarre and full of misinformation. I assumed it wouldn't gain much traction. I was wrong.

[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:08 AM 07-19-2021
:-) FACT CHECKING BOOKS!!!!!! CAN'T MAKE IT UP!

"The book's central (and false) premise is that there are massive numbers of transgender youth who are not truly transgender, but rather just confused,"

P.S. The data confirms this.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:12 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Before you read the book, read this review and then decide if you want to read it or not.

New Book “Irreversible Damage” Is Full of Misinformation
Read the review and watch Shrier's interview. Decide for yourself who make the more compelling case.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 11:17 AM 07-19-2021
Its is pretty dishonest of you to take one sentence out of context and twist it completely. You didn't even bother to include a click back carrot to make it easy for people to refer back to actual post.
Sorry, here's your full post:

You meet this steward/stewardess person on a flight and you don't care this person is engaging in what for them is a useful fiction because it isn't hurting anyone. A week later you meet this person again. This time circumstances are different. It is a camp ground and this person just followed your 12 year old daughter into to the women's shower. Do you still not care?
I don't think the context is any better.
Originally Posted by :

The extremes is where the controversy is. Nobody cares if you wear your mom's bra in the privacy of your own home. They care when a man walks around naked in a woman's locker room. They care when man competes in women's sports. This is stuff that actually happens....not as often as other interactions like someone serving drinks on a flight or helping you in home depot....but these things do happen.

Transgender people are engaging in a useful fiction. You want to legislate that other people are required by law to participate in that useful fiction. How can you even justify that?
People deserve to be treated as human beings, no matter how they dress. A Trumper wearing a "Trump won" t-shirt is participating in a useful fiction. Are you advocating that they don't deserve to be left alone? There are some extremes of those people. Here's a thread about two of them. Do all Trumpers deserve to be treated poorly because of these extremists?

We don't legislate based on the extremes. They get handled on their own on an individual basis.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:20 AM 07-19-2021

[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 11:23 AM 07-19-2021
Read the review and watch Shrier's interview. Decide for yourself who make the more compelling case.
This book was brought up before. Search isn't helping me here.

I'll go with peer reviewed research than her anecdotes.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:25 AM 07-19-2021

lol
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:05 PM 07-19-2021

Afraid your world view is going the be shaken?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:12 PM 07-19-2021
People deserve to be treated as human beings, no matter how they dress. A Trumper wearing a "Trump won" t-shirt is participating in a useful fiction. Are you advocating that they don't deserve to be left alone? There are some extremes of those people. Here's a thread about two of them. Do all Trumpers deserve to be treated poorly because of these extremists?

We don't legislate based on the extremes. They get handled on their own on an individual basis.
It is one thing to leave a person alone. Another to give a person special treatment.....like letting a man compete in women's sports only because they pretend to be a woman. Its not fair to the real women. You turn them into tools for the guy with the gender issues.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:34 PM 07-19-2021

I would definitely go with "peer reviewed" info since if you actually knew anything about her, the research, or the book, you would be aware that the people who work in that specific field of psychology are in fact the problem she is exposing.

:-)

JFC you are stupid.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:43 PM 07-19-2021
I would definitely go with "peer reviewed" info since if you actually knew anything about her, the research, or the book, you would be aware that the people who work in that specific field of psychology are in fact the problem she is exposing.

JFC you are stupid.
I wouldn't call him stupid. Incredulous maybe. Happens to a lot of people on both sides. He needs to step away from the cause and then look at the issue objectively.

But yeah....if the people Shriar is exposing are attacking her, they would be doing that if she were wrong or if she were right.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 02:16 PM 07-19-2021
Afraid your world view is going the be shaken?
People who do research and study data, write papers and get published in journals.

People with an agenda write books that get printed by conservative publishers.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 02:24 PM 07-19-2021
It is one thing to leave a person alone. Another to give a person special treatment.....like letting a man compete in women's sports only because they pretend to be a woman. Its not fair to the real women. You turn them into tools for the guy with the gender issues.
Not special treatment, equal treatment.

That's why I said:
They get handled on their own on an individual basis.

[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 02:26 PM 07-19-2021

JFC you are stupid.

[Reply]
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Up