ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Jet Blue: male flight attendants wearing dresses
Prison Bitch 08:57 AM 07-16-2021
Thoughts?

Source at @JetBlue just sent this to me. Male flight attendants with stubble in dresses.

Itís real and itís out of control.

Apparently passengers are pissed off, and between this and the BLM nonsense at JFK, pilots are ready for a job action. pic.twitter.com/U3zOeFH4OK

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 15, 2021

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:58 PM 07-18-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
I've heard this before, but I'll give it one more shot.I post a little in other areas, but why does that matter?

And I rarely espouse the most extreme left views.On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being most communist, probably a 3.
I believe in a regulated capitalist economy with a strong social safety net.I hadn't been following it, so I googled it. I still am not sure what's going on there. Did the person who "flashed their genitals" do so with malicious intent? Or were they just changing clothes in the locker room they identified with and others happened to see it? That being said, I don't condone any protesters, or anti-protesters being violent.

I really don't have any pressing questions, but here are a couple:

1) What do you have against LGBTQ people?

2) Why do you think liberals are evil?
It matters because you and a few others kinda seem like political message board mercenaries IMO, and that kinda rubs some people the wrong way... but ok lets drop that for now, moving on

Gonna maybe disagree with your rating on #1 there, but hey we're talking so thats fine for now, thank you

We will never come to terms on this, your only qualm with it seems to be whether or not he flashed with 'malicious intent'... the correct answer is deeply fundamental and dirt simple IMO

But its been a civil exchange so far... see, we can do it!!1

To your questions...

I have nothing against most of the LGBTQ crowd

While I freely admit to not really understanding it all... theres absolutely no hate, or desire to marginalize them

Proudly attended my only daughters wedding last July 30th up in Chicagoland, to her partner Theresa... they've been absolutely wonderful for each other and I couldn't be happier for them

Any good ideas for a 1st anniversary gift?

I'm religious, but they will be loved in my house... and I'll trust God to do the judging

On the second, I don't think liberal means what you think it means anymore... to me you're a progressive, distinctly different from classical liberals

I don't believe liberals are evil, for most of my life I CONSIDERED myself a liberal and proud democrat... but definitely do believe progressivism/marxism ideologies to be inherently evil at their root

Just one quick example would be CRT, its a sickeningly divisive way to view the world... guaranteed to rot this nations guts, and make our kids hate one another IMO
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 05:07 PM 07-18-2021
A lot to unpack, but let's focus on the point of this thread.

Originally Posted by Easy 6:
We will never come to terms on this, your only qualm with it seems to be whether or not he flashed with 'malicious intent'... the correct answer is deeply fundamental and dirt simple IMO
I don't think it's as simple as you seem to think it is.

People deserve to be treated according to how they perceive themselves. However, they should also realize that others might view things differently.

In the spa case, I think the person should be allowed to use the locker room they identify with. But the others who share that room might not be comfortable with that. I feel the trans person should take that into account and do what they can to avoid this situation like covering up as much as possible or staying off to one end of the locker room.

If the person was deliberately showing their genitalia to others deliberately and provocatively that's not cool. If they were just changing clothes and someone saw their junk, it's unfortunate, but not malicious.

Congrats on your daughter's wedding. I think anniversary gifts are between the couple so you're not obligated to get them anything. But if you do, the first anniversary gift is traditionally paper. I like to find gifts that are personal, and since I don't know you or your daughter, it would be hard to make a recommendation.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:17 PM 07-18-2021
You show your dick to a child you are a criminal. Period.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 05:22 PM 07-18-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You show your dick to a child you are a criminal. Period.
Right. You intentionally expose yourself, that's a crime.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 09:44 PM 07-18-2021
"Hey Bob, are you working the Orlando to Charleston run today?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You should wear a dress on your flight."

"WTF... why?

"It will trigger some conservative morons into posting it on social media."

"So...?

"I can point out their bigotry and score internet points."

"What good are internet points?"

"I'm working towards getting a toaster."
That's not far off actually. I think the guy is trolling. Maybe he hates his job. Maybe he thinks he can wrangle a lawsuit. For whatever reason I doubt he feels a legit need to dress in women's clothes.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 09:48 PM 07-18-2021

Last 5 seconds of this clip
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:52 PM 07-18-2021
Here's what you wrote:
Its is pretty dishonest of you to take one sentence out of context and twist it completely. You didn't even bother to include a click back carrot to make it easy for people to refer back to actual post.

The whole point of your "though exercise" is to create an extreme situation. You then use this situation to create a reason to not allow a certain behavior.
The extremes is where the controversy is. Nobody cares if you wear your mom's bra in the privacy of your own home. They care when a man walks around naked in a woman's locker room. They care when man competes in women's sports. This is stuff that actually happens....not as often as other interactions like someone serving drinks on a flight or helping you in home depot....but these things do happen.

Transgender people are engaging in a useful fiction. You want to legislate that other people are required by law to participate in that useful fiction. How can you even justify that?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:55 PM 07-18-2021
People deserve to be treated according to how they perceive themselves.
Here is a one sentence quote of yours taken out of context. Let me put my spin on it. You are saying that if I perceive myself as being superior to everyone else...everyone else should treat me that way.

I included the little click back carrot so that if anyone is interested they easily can refer back to your original post to see for themselves how ridiculous it is.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:03 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Its a mental illness that we seem to be working OT to normalize for no good reason other than to placate the 2%.
They are actually hurting people. If you want a detailed description of how this lunacy is actually destroying people, read this book.

If you don't want to bother with the book, check out this interview Jordan Peterson did with the author.

[Reply]
GayFrogs 02:38 AM 07-19-2021
I've never seen a JBP clip that doesn't involve genitalia and/or young people not conforming to gender norms enough.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:12 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Why is it that such people have to advertise their mental health disorders publicly?
She said, while advertising her mental health disorders publicly. :-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:14 AM 07-19-2021

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:18 AM 07-19-2021
Coming soon to a pool near you

*opens twitter*

*wanders off in search of eye bleach* pic.twitter.com/RVfvqLvaOT

— Trubs (@Mr_Trubshawe) July 18, 2021

[Reply]
Marcellus 10:05 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
They are actually hurting people. If you want a detailed description of how this lunacy is actually destroying people, read this book.

If you don't want to bother with the book, check out this interview Jordan Peterson did with the author.

Yup. I'm very familiar with Abigail Shrier's research and have listened to several of her interviews on podcast. Its disturbing as hell and I have mentioned it several times in this forum.

The left just labels her as transphobic and moves on which couldn't be further from reality.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:52 AM 07-19-2021
That's enough internet for the day....

[Reply]
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Up